• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kah Bah Gee FTW

I knew it was fake for 3 reasons.

1. I don't think they come out with updates on Sundays lol

2. Has NOTHING to say about the Easter event this year.

3. It's April Fools day, i mean seriously lol.

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

I thought their April Fools joke was gonna be an F2P update to be honest. Sorry you free players! :gonk:

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

They seem to have come clean about it now, quote from the front page...

April Fools

Ok, I think it's past mid-day for most our players now, so I'd better come clean. This post was of course (as most of you guessed) a joke for April 1st. I hope you enjoyed it. The real behind the scenes for April will be posted first thing tommorow on Monday 2nd April.

Anyways, I screened the origional two screens, so ha \'

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

The "red cabbage" Easter event thing was somewhat believable. For me, I believed everything until the "laser" part.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

April Fools

Ok, I think it's past mid-day 4 most our players now, so I'd better come clean. This post was of course (as most of you guessed) a joke 4 April 1st. I hope you enjoyed it. teh real behind teh scenes 4 April will be posted first thing tommorow on Monday 2nd April.

Oh damn. I thought it was real :(

rs 2004-2007

wow 2006-2008

So this year's Easter update. Easter is traditionally about foods (such as eggs) being strange colours

Next up, Fred teh farmer has a severe problem. His cabbages are not growing as big as he'd liek! In teh first quest of teh month, , you'll get teh chance to explore sum of teh most exciting and dangerous places in RuneScape, from teh bustling city of Rimmington to teh shadowy remote town of Lumbridge, searching 4 pieces 4 a fantastic new weapon

Deep under teh Melzar's Maze vegetable patch, darkness lies. Actually it's always been a bit dark under there, what with it being underground and never getting any sun, but soon there will be a new, more dangerous, metaphorical sort of darkness. teh secret tunnels which run under teh patch are about to be invaded by a new deadly enemy

Get your spades ready, 4 teh 3rd update of teh month, will feature one and a half levels of increasingly dangerous enemies. First you'll meet teh lvl 2 something, but soon teh challenges will ramp up as you confront teh lvl 5 seomthing knights. Finally, at teh end of teh dungeon, prepare to face our new high-lvl boss monster, teh deadly lvl 11 something,

Of course, we'll be adding sum special new item drops 4 anyone with teh strength and stamina to defeat these terrifying new monsters. So watch out 4 armour! With legs, helmet and body to collect, you can make yourself look bunny

With a new r00n, you'll be needing sum new spells,

this looks more liek it

yeah I figured they were also hiding teh real updates in there. Just using teh excess use of teh word cabbage to cover it up. Looks liek we're getting new armour and new runes. \'

We'll get teh real bts tomorrow... teh updates ARE NOT hidden in there.

Do you have any proof of your belief? I don't have any proof 4 mine either so I'll go my way and you go yours. :wink:

The fast that its so obvious. Jagex wouldn't release an entire month's updates based on cabbage, no matter how much we begged. Besides, They edited it to prove my point

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

1. To whoever posted this originally, you have to quote the entire thing, or else it's plagarism.

3. I was really hoping for the "and the best part, it's all f2p" at the end.

4. I urge a CABBAGE BOMBING on April 2nd in protest of TB@JT getting our hopes up.

1.) You're full of it. Learn what plagarism is. As long as credit is given with regards to a source... it isn't considered plagarism.

2.) I think you might want to head back to grade school... learn how to count again.

3.) If every thread has a reply as simple as the one above (that being the reply I just Quoted)... I'm glad that I only visit this place once every blue moon.

... Anyways... the April Fools BTS deal was alright. Surprised there were really people foolish enough to buy it... but whatever. Parts of it came off as pathetic, while other parts were amusing (though none of it made me laugh... at all).

The part I found sad was this:

The penultimate update of the month will be a new rune, the cabbage rune, which will be sold in the Varrock rune shop. We plan to add this to the Runecrafting skill soon (planned for 2014).

Seemed like they indirectly admit to neglecting runecrafting to a certain degree. Blood Rune crafting, along with the others, should've been out years ago. And I just found that to be really pathetic that they joke about it and probably think that it's funny.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva