CLOSED WILL BE MAKING A NEW TOPIC SHOP

jabraulter

like frothkahns thread, ill do the ones that interest me most. i will post if i am doing your sig. if not, PLEASE, i beg of you PLEASE do not keep asking me. not to be mean, it just gets annoying.

Please include

name, scene, clothes, background, mood (bright happy, magical, mystical, evil, dark, scary, you get the point), stats, etc etc.

Like i said, the first few are free. so make it good.

and heres some of my stuff to show you that i am a legit pixel sig maker. BTW, THIS IS NOT 100% TRUE PIXEL MAKING. i make these sigs in photoshop and use brushes, so they are more like brushed sigs. if that changes ur mind anyway...

y7ccliffcity.gif

x2jhelmsdeep.gif

------------------------

IN THE FOLLOWING 2, THE MAIN PEOPLE WERE TRACED FROM PHOTOGRAPHS.

f1mresized.png

g0kubernoobletdone.gif

---------------------------

v5zwcdone.gif

ok well you get the picture. try to be as specific as you can. if you want to give me a general idea, then i will try and come up with a cool scene.

Thanks and have a nice day.

-Jab

panoramiadk9.gif

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well (non runscape if you please? if you want to do rs then its fine :D)

a warrior, watching the moon or see, he wearing all black it should be night time , he's wearing a scimitar on his side. and the mood is scary/dark

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Can you do one for me?

A train parked in a train station, with the train door opened and someones leg sticking out like they're stepping out onto the platform and another person standing with his back towards waiting for the person to get off the train.... And is it alright if I add the text myself?

i want 1, make it my guy wearing full black g with yellow hat ruby ammy fly fishing in barb make him sleeping put name for Knightmare25, Stats 85+ Fishing. black hair. ty

might get to yours after, but the guy in you sig is supposed to be where? barb? as in by barbarian village? and how can you fly fish and sleep at the same time. normal fishing, yes, but fly fishing? isnt fly fishing more physical and attentive?

panoramiadk9.gif

Can you do one for me?

A train parked in a train station, with the train door opened and someones leg sticking out like they're stepping out onto the platform and another person standing with his back towards waiting for the person to get off the train.... And is it alright if I add the text myself?

yea yea, sure. yours is third on list though. so you wont get it too quickly.

panoramiadk9.gif

Your sigs are awesome man and you are giving people some free bees talk about luck. :P I can't miss this chance, lol.

Name: Master Zim (Top center.)

Scene: A death match at lvl 14 prayer alter with me standing with my sword in front of their face pointing at them while the person I'm fighting is on their knees.

Clothes: I want me in rune legs, chain, dragon long, dragon square, santa hat, dragon ammy, white gloves, boots, and legends cape with long grey hair.. The other guy wearing rune legs, plate, large, black cape, black boots, black gloves, dragon ammy. (He is on his knees so he won't have his weapon and shield in his hands.

Mood: Dark

Stats: Can it animate between 100+ combat and Give It All Or Die Trying? (Bottom center.)

nvm the way i had sleeping was dif than what u r thinking, and yes barb village fishing spot and make him standing up fishing then >_< thanx man (and if u can, can u make a bunch of salmon and trout on top of each other

Name: Shaunri33

Characters: Me in full blue Mage Robes, Legends cape, Sara staff, white boots, white gloves, mage ammy and [bleep]ey white hair.

Place: Wild, Axe hut

Scene: Well I want me to be holding up my Sara staff in the air and a lightning bolt should be coming down and striking the Axe hut. On top where it is striking it, it should have some sparks flying off and the roof slighting catching on fire or something.

Stats: 70+ Mage

More Text: If you could, could you animate the text, if so I would want 70+ mage to appear, then Fear the Mage after that.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

can you make me a war pixel sig :P if you can , can you make the sig with ALOT of ppl charging at each other with alot of ppl in rune and drag longs, drag b axes, and ppl Ranging at the other team while they ar ein the back shooting at them :twisted: , it has to be in the wilderness at the greater demons, if its REALLY DETAILED, i'll even pay you :D

dude thats awesome just 1 thing can u make the 85 fishing just a bit bigger >_< or if u can can u switch it around? like it shows the outside instead of the inside of the water ill pay u 35k? >_

I love your work and a chance to get it free is like.... OMG! So umm.. hmm Maybe if you have time make just a normal guy (non rs related) in Blue jeans with the stitches in the jeans pink and a pink/white button down striped collared shirt. Then some black skate shoes with pink and white laces and a pink trucker hat. Then put a bookbag over my shoulder. The person should have black hair very messy and longish with some slight facial hair maybe a lil beard. Also don't forget my pink nails and the blonde hilights in my hair. For a bg just have a white bg and a nice pink/black border. If you did thta I would be like "omg I love you!"