• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, free pixels.

Can i have one with:

"St.Laflahae" in a kind of calligraphic font at the top

"The Slayer in the Moonlight" in the same font at the bottom

Then in the middle, a black mage (with ammy of magic and fire staff) killing a rune knight in the wildy

Thanks

tipitsig2gn.gif

Well i dont know if you still make pixel sigs but if you do :) (and yes i can wait till after your project is done (maybe add me on msn and tell me whenever youre done with your project? :))

Anyways,

A kinda Rich Theme that i want :)

I want me to wear:

Blue Phat

Dragon Chain & Square (Legs if you can figure out something? else Rune Legs)

Dragon Sword (That i have over my head (arm rising in the air like a victory chant))

In the background i want:

Like in a treasure place (The Dragons Vault if you know what that is) where there is loads of gold coins stacked up behind my char (my char should be centered here)

Text:

my name, Hera Angel

Animated quote(if you can), "Proud HoT Member" fading in and out

afe3c02df0786b8677ac655da9e0d39c.png

I am Poseidon, i wreck ships and conjure up storms!

Text: Staker And Merchanter

Characters: Izekule and Dethecus(also a bunch of dead guys in full rune, drag long, and other misc stuff and bones.)

Characters Attire:

Izekule is wearing:

warrior helm, dragon long, white boots, white gloves, guthix cape, rune chain, rune legs, rune kite, glory amulet.

Dethecus is wearing:

white phat, lava battle staff, splitbark plate and legs, glory amulet, legends cape, mage boots, chaos gauntlets, zamorak cape

Scene: a wasteland, with izekule lieing infront of bones with full rune, dragon long, and glory ammy staked on top with his dragon long stabbed on the dirt while he is kneeling and panting. dethecus is casting fire wave at a person that is running and make it look like the person has only 1 hp left(the person is wearing full black dragonhide, magic bow, coif, glory ammy).

Background: it is a wasteland with gates in the back with grey sand beyond the gate. theres thunder in the clouds above south of the gates is just brown dirt and dead trees. then theres about 10 corpses on the ground with dragon longs, dragon axes, staffs, armor, plate legs, amulets. and theres blood stains on the ground. put "a skull and 48"on the corner so it would look like its saying 48 wild.

Anything Else I Missed: if you do a good job on this, i will give u about 50k. its alotta work but dont rush on it please.

=this is copied from shaunri's topic. it is my request.

oh yeah, and the mood, i want it to be like dark.