Update!: 48 Slayer after killing 20 Hellhounds..."only" 128 Hellhounds to go! :ohnoes:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 2k xp from 49 Slayer and 2k xp from 61 Range

[got a Lvl 3 Clue from a Hellhound!]

79 Hellhounds left to kill! :thumbsup:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Nice slayer levels! I get that urge too to suddenly do another skill because the skill I am doing at the moment is boring me to death.

How was the trip? I hope you had a lot of fun!

Trip was great. Though, the constant zipping and biting of bugs was a major downfall. Still, it didn't hinder the excitement of being out in the wild. :P

My computer finally got fixed on Wednesday...needed a new hard drive which cost $50 + like $75 for labor...

Eesh. Lots of money, but it is probably worth it. :P Glad to hear it was all worked out.

The picture at the top of the blog is a nice touch. (Though I still haven't found out what "hty" means).

I see you might be after that quest cape, as well. If you are, good luck with that. I, personally, can't stand quests, and have a meager 54 quest points. :(

Congrats on 1500+ total!

And very nice bank screenie. Lots of organization. I see that you cash went down quite a bit! :P Was it buying all those farming supplies?

Last of all, Good luck and see you ingame. Keep me updated! :D

Nice slayer levels! I get that urge too to suddenly do another skill because the skill I am doing at the moment is boring me to death.

How was the trip? I hope you had a lot of fun!

Trip was great. Though, the constant zipping and biting of bugs was a major downfall. Still, it didn't hinder the excitement of being out in the wild. :P

My computer finally got fixed on Wednesday...needed a new hard drive which cost $50 + like $75 for labor...

Eesh. Lots of money, but it is probably worth it. :P Glad to hear it was all worked out.

The picture at the top of the blog is a nice touch. (Though I still haven't found out what "hty" means).

I see you might be after that quest cape, as well. If you are, good luck with that. I, personally, can't stand quests, and have a meager 54 quest points. :(

Congrats on 1500+ total!

And very nice bank screenie. Lots of organization. I see that you cash went down quite a bit! :P Was it buying all those farming supplies?

Thank you, I've been working hard on Slayer for the past day. Woodcutting is probably the best skill to get your first 99 in: It's enjoyabe (at least for me), very profitable, and you can meet a lot of cool people

Yeah that's a major problem with being out in the wild...I hope you brought your bug spray! The West Nile Virus is going around again here in Nebraska. But other than the mosquitoes and ticks being in the wild is really fun!

Yeah it was a shock when the guy who repaired my computer said the bill was over $200...but it was definitely worth it. I need this computer for school...the Fall Semester starts in late August already Summer sure goes by quick....

And about the picture at the top...yeah I just took that screenie earlier today from inside my player-owned house, notice the Christmas tree? I'm never gonna take it down lol...Oh and BTW, "HYT" means "Hey You Tip.It'er"

Yeah, I'm going for the Quest Cape...it's on my "to-do list"...there are like 3 quests I can't even start/finish because I don't meet the skill requirements. (Devious Minds [need 65 Smithing], Fairy Tale Part II [need 57 Herblore], Grim Tales [need 59 Agility and 52 Herblore])...So the Quest Cape is one of my long-term goals. BTW, quests are one of my favorite things about RuneScape...but you're not alone; I know quite a few people who don't like quests...

Congrats on 1500+ total!

Yeah my bank lacks rares and isn't worth much but I should get credit for having a lot of raw materials and organization skills ... Skills > Money

And I haven't bought any Farming supplies, my money went down from buying a new Rune armour set and a few other things. All my seeds I got from Woodcutting and thieving.

Thank you, see ya in-game tomorrow maybe and I will be sure to keep you updated!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 49 Slayer, 61 Range, and 62 Range achieved! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 50 Slayer, 51 Slayer, and 71 Strength! :thumbsup:

Slayer Log update

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Nice job and keep it up!

When's the next combat level? (if you can find out.)

Thanks! :D

The next combat level will be after i get 72 Strength and 74 Hitpoints (both of which I am pretty close to) :-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Nice. Will that be level 90?

(check out meh bloggeh! links in my siggy)

Nah my next combat level will be 91 :D

Okay I will be sure to check it out :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 52 Slayer, 71 Defense, 72 Strength and 91 Combat achieved today! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 52 Slayer, 71 Defense, 72 Strength and 91 Combat achieved today! \'

Great job. I think combat levels around 90 and 95 are pretty nice. I tried to get there but got bored with combat at 83. :(

Keep up the great work.

Yeah I got bored of combat for awhile too but found a new passion for it recently...and Slayer has made combat fun :thumbsup:

And thank you, you too, keep up the good work w/ Woodcuttin' :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 49 Herblore and 53 Slayer achieved! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 74 Hitpoints Achieved! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 54 Slayer, 55 Slayer, and 73 Strength achieved! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 54 Slayer, 55 Slayer, and 73 Strength achieved! :thumbsup:

Neato. Really looks like you are having fun with those slayer goals. :D And you are getting a lot out of it!

Yep definately having fun hehe :D

My new task is 115 Jungle Horrors... :ohnoes:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 56 & 57 Slayer! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Wowzer, you are crazy.

Almost there!

Haha yes I know I'm crazy...gotta be to stick to one goal for days on end :anxious:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 59 Slayer and 63 Range!

57% to 65 Slayer! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 60 Slayer and 64 Range! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 60 Slayer and 64 Range! :D

Nice going! Finally 60. Only 5 more levels!

Thank you! :D

And yep, I should have 65 Slayer early next week :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!