I went to the shop and bought...

FrancisRune83

This is actually a fun game...

You say "I went to the shop and bought" something. Once you put one thing in, the next person says that and another one thing and so on.

Example:

-I went to the shop and bought a computer.

-I went to the shop and bought a computer and a watch.

-I went to the shop and bought a computer, a watch, and 2 monkeys.

and so on, adding one more thing when it continues.

So starting off, I went to the shop and bought a gun.

So somebody post in the same thing with one more thing added!

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to the shop and bought a gun, a ps3, a book, a chair, and a pet criminal.

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a ps3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an xbox 360, a cellphone, a microwavable ice-cube tray, a battle tank and a banana

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a ps3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an xbox 360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a bananna, and a life for abyssalwhip.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a ps3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an xbox 360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a bananna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower,

tifsbti6oi.gif

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a ps3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an xbox 360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a bananna, and a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower,a mobile phone, a life

I'm too poor to afford a sig.

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a ps3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an xbox 360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a bananna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower,a mobile phone, a life, a wife,

tifsbti6oi.gif

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, and an air rifle.

BTW. Good game guys!

Resize.jpg

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle and anti-noob spray.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, and a Japanese Machine Gun.

Resize.jpg

went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer

I'm too poor to afford a sig.

went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, Sudafed with some cleaning products,

1z2zrwo.jpg

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, Sudafed with some cleaning products and george bush is a tin.

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, Sudafed with some cleaning products, george bush is a tin, and a life for The_Bacon_Man..

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, Sudafed with some cleaning products, george bush is a tin, a life for The_Bacon_Man ( That's me! =P~ Edit this out), and a partriage in a pear tree.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

I went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, Sudafed with some cleaning products, george bush is a tin, a life for The_Bacon_Man ( That's me! =P~ Edit this out), and a partriage in a pear tree.
Oh sure you can do it to me but when I do it back it has to be edited out hypocrite -.-