I went to the shop and bought...

FrancisRune83

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake,

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar,

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny),

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

• 2 weeks later...

went to the shop and bought a gun, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banna, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a macroing manuel,

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny), Your Mom

Alex_Lei1993.png

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny), Your Mom, U for half price,

ChosenZamrok.png

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny), Your Mom, U for half price, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

rickastleywh7.png

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny), Your Mom, U for half price, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a blunt,

Clanleader of the Guardians Of Fate.

gof-sig.gif

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssalwhip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny), Your Mom, U for half price, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a blunt, a condom

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssal whip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny), Your Mom, U for half price, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a blunt, a condom, CHEESE

mikalakis.png

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssal whip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny), Your Mom, U for half price, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a blunt, a condom, CHEESE, and sold it all for over 9999999k mil

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

• 8 years later...

I went to the shop and bought 2 guns, a PS3, a book, a chair, a pet criminal, an XBox360, a cellphone, a microwaveable ice-cube tray, a battle tank, a banana, a life for abyssal whip, some cookies, a flower mobile, a phone, a life, a wife, an air rifle, an anti-noob spray, a Japanese Machine Gun, an autoer killer, a drum kit, candy, a bucket, dog food, Gears of War, a 3 year runescape membership, a CD Case, a random fat guy, a rabbit, a smiley , a can of beer, this thread, 1809 gold ore, a gizmo, 3 chuck norris, a bucket, a chocolate kettle, a condom, an iPod,A Wii, a slave and 2 jars of fake blood, a cherry tree a bottle of rum and a pair of scissors, finally the shop, a blue ball point, a , a box of green tea, a dragon 2h, a gypsy,a Nazi SS, a poptart, a slave fairy to grant all of my wishes and alot super sets + super restores, the James Bond collector's edition of Goldfinger, a coffee gremlin, a christmas cake, a dollar, a banana hammock, George W. Bush's watch (that someone stole the 12th of Juny), Your Mom, U for half price, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a blunt, a condom, CHEESE, and sold it all for over 9999999k mil

With my 9999999k mil, I buy 3 guns

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• 7 months later...

With my 9999999k mil, I buy 3 guns, a fake gun licence,

• 3 months later...

With my 9999999k mil, I buy 3 guns, a fake gun licence, every judge in the western world,

With my 9999999k mil, I buy 3 guns, a fake gun licence, every judge in the western world, a bus pass to Hollywood