Saru's Guide on how to do Barrows. Every way included!

Saru Inc

Currently Under Renovations; Please Pardon The Bizzare Ummm.... Looks/Pictures. Thanks <3

EDITS:

7/20/10 -Updated pictures/I'm going to be on the look out for new methods.

6/29/7 - Replacements for all guides.

6/29/7 - Rune method.

6/29/7 - Using POH.

6/29/7 - Quests needed to be done. (Below requirements)

6/29/7 - Fixed link with tunnel puzzle.

Hello all, I would like to welcome you to my guide, lets start out with this: After done reading, if you find any fault in my guide, or have questions or even request certain things, I'll be glad to put them in. I'm always open to constructive criticism. Now, I'm doing this guide mostly because I hate it when especially level 110+ are using prayer on them, when it really is not necessary. But also, because all my friends are bugging me to make it.

:P

For starters:

1)You must know how to get to Barrows, I'll explain briefly the fastest way, but please have a general knowledge of how to get there.

2)You must know where the Barrow brothers are located. (As in which tombs)

3)You must be willing to lose items, seeing as, even after 2,000+ Barrow runs, I've had run ins with deaths, never died, but came very close.

4)You must be open minded.

Well, I think thats about it.

Contents:

1: Inventories

2: Getting there

3: Requirements

4: Strategies for killing the brothers

5: Tunnel time

6: Puzzles

7: Rewards

8: Using your POH

9: Q&A

1: Inventories/Setups Now, many people have many different types of inventories, I have tried to get as many as possible, please try and use one of these inventoriessetups. They range from dirt cheap, to very expensive.

Best all around outfit. (This is the best one, and you should try to get as close to this.)

100720192012.png

Now, I have everything in this inventory for a reason.

Guthan: Allows you to heal in tunnel, thus saving you food. Also, if you are experienced enough, you can kill Karil without prayer using a method I will explain below.

Karil armor: Very cheap, only around 250k for Karil top and bottom, its a very wise investment, seeing as usually, Ahrim will only get a few shots on me, and most will fail.

Barrows Gloves: Pretty self explanantory, always have the best RFD gloves you can get. Also, they give +12 strength.

Dragon boots: Also, pretty self explanatory. They provide the best defence, and add 4+ strength bonus.

BSS: I used to have a Rune Defender, but this is quite worth it. It's 3+ Prayer, and excellent range defense for taking on Karil with no prayer. However, this is 4m, so it's quite an investment for the poorer ones, however I think it's quite worth it.

Ring of Life: Well, no matter what, even if you are the best person in RS, always, I repeat always use this, you never know when a bit of Lag hits you while fighting Verac.

Skill Cape (t): While it does not provide the mage bonus of a god cape, it's a 4+ prayer bonus + some decent defense.

Racks: Goes along with the Crossbow.

Glory: This can be changed with fury, I just like to use glory so that if I get an item, I can tele edge and show to my friends.

Spade: Pretty much the most important part of Barrows.

Runes: For slayer's dart, which is, despite the debate and in my professional opinion, the cheapest way to mage Barrows.

Teleport Tablets: This is my life line, always use this instead of ecto. If you tele ecto, and die, you still lose your items. If you tele house and die, you keep your items.

Karil Crossbow: I love this thing, sure it may not hit as high as a crystal bow, or rune arrows and MSB. But, one thing is for sure. you get these things in abundance, no need to go to GE when you run out. You will constantly get racks from the chest.

DDS: Helps me kill Karil and Ahrim, and speeds up KC.

Whip/Dragon Scimitar/SS/GS: Kills Karil and gets up KC. Most use whip. but I'm training str so I use the scimmy.

CavefishI just use these, because I camp here, and they add a nice random 2+ to combat stats. Most everyone uses monks though.

Prayer Potion(s): I use to never need this, but now I camp so I use them quite often.

Guthan -> No replacement, sorry.

Karil armor -> Black d hide -> Red d hide -> Any d hide.

Barrow gloves -> Dragon -> Rune -> any other gloves.

Dragon boots -> Rune boots -> Climbing boots -> Any boots.

BSS->Rune Defender -> Obsidian Shield -> Rune kite -> Any shield.

Ring of life -> No replacement, this is a must.

Skill Cape (t)-> Guthix cape -> Legends cape -> Obby cape -> any cape.

Racks (no replace ment if using X bow) -> Rune arrows (If using MSB.) -Any arrows.

Glory -> Fury -> Strength Ammy -> Any amulet.

Spade -> No replacement.

Runes -> No replacement.

Tele tabs -> 1 earth, air and law for each tele tab.

X bow -> Crystal Bow -> MSB -> Any bow.

DDS -> D Mace -> Dragon dagger -> Any dagger.

Whip -> D scimmy -> D long -> Any sword.

Cavefish -> Monkfish -> Shark -> Sword fish -> Lobster -> Any fishfood.

Prayer Pot -> Nothing

Claws of Guthix Outfit:

100720192716.png

'Poor' Outfit

100720204309.png

Torag Platebody: Provides very good defence for only 850k.

Verac Skirt: Can be replaced with Torag legs, they provide around the same defence and cost the same. I just like Verac skirt better Also, thanks to player input,they reminded me that Verac skirt also has a prayer bonus.

Neitznot helm: Gives prayer, strength bonus, and looks [developmentally delayed]ed. So if looks don't matter then wear it :)

Dragon Scimitar: If you can afford a whip, then don't bring scimmy. But, if you can't afford a whip, then use scimmy.

Rune Crossbow: Broad bolts work damn well, and since this is the poor outfit I included them.

The rest of the items are explained on the above setup.

Torag Body -> Verac brassard -> Rune plate -> Any plate.

Verac Skirt -> Torag legs -> Rune legs -> Any legs.

Neitznot -> Berserker Helm -> Any helm.

Dragon scimmy -> Dragon long -> Any sword.

Verac Guide!!!!!!!!!!

090825012620.png

Now, everything in explained above applies to here.

Full Verac: This is pretty self explanatory.

Obby cape: Can be replaced with God cape, its all preference.

Super attack and strength potions: These are a MUST if you do not have 90+ attack and strength, I suggest making your own. it will give you a lot of herblore xp in the long run, and is cheaper.

Full Verac -> No replacement, sorry.

Obby Cape -> God cape -> Legends cape -> Any cape.

Super attack and strength potions -> Regular Super attack and Strength potion -> Zammy Brew (lowers defence)

Thats about it, seeing as everything else is explained in the above guide.

PROS: You get so much more money from the chest then by maging.

CONS: (Tunnel wise) It takes a while longer, and you HAVE to pray on Dharok.

Ancients guide. (The cheap way)

The stats Required Are:

Magic 70- For ice burst

And thats about it, besides applying all the other reqs from other ways. (70 range, 70 def, etc. etc. etc.)

Cheap way to do it. (And in my opinion, the best way to do it.)

Outfit

07jun04165720pj3.png

Water staff: For the unlimited water runes needed for ice burst.

And the rest is listed in the above ways.

All other replacement armors ahve been explained above.

Water staff -> Ancient staff (Mosut bring water runes)

NOTE: Some people like to also use blood burst along with ice burst EX: Freeze brother, blood burst, blood burst, freeze, hide.) But this gets rather expensive, so I will not do that way.

Also: Sorry guys, I added the p pots into pic -.- and those aren't supposed to be there, as they are not necessary. I just realized that they were in pic, and am to lazy to reshoot pic, sorry.

Also: I didn't have enough runes, the ideal amount of runes is 1k of ea burst. (8k chaos, 2k death)

IMPORTANT When you first cast the ice burst, it freezes for 3 casts, then the brother will be unfrozen, At this point, you cast three times, then run behind tomb AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER TWO CASTS. (If you try to freeze them right after they are unfrozen, it won't work, they will just walk up and hit you.)

(Look at the killing brothers section for that ancients part.)

Salamander Guide, thanks to Nyyankees588. <3

The start on the Salamander Guide.

Ok this is a guide on how to do barrows using a Black Salamander.

1) I highly suggest that you read Saruman's guide.

2) You must know how to get to barrows where the brothers are and should have completed around 10-20 barrows trips before.

3) You must be willing to use items that are expensive and can be lost.

Using Black Salamanders at Barrows

As you might realise there are little or no guides on how to use this method at barrows so this is my personal favorite outfit that I have found.

sallyguidebo5.png

As you know all the items are there for a reason.

The armour that I am wielding- Unlike slayer dart there is more of a need for mage bonus so I suggest taking an ahrims body. Since this does not give that good a def bonus I highly suggest torags legs.

Guthix cape for the mage bonus

Rune boots for extra melle protection

Barrows gloves because they are by far the best gloves in the game

Glory because it gives good mage, range and melle bonus and only costs 60k (verses a 4.6mil fury)

Ring of life because it can be your life saver from lag and not paying attention.

Black Salamander this is what you will use as your weapon against all of the melle brothers.

Harrlander Tar This is the ammo for the black salamander.

Karils- because it is pretty cheap and has great mage def bonus.

Bolt racks because you will have to use these when fighting Ahrim but in the arrow slot you need your Harrlender Tar.

Rune Defender, Dragon Dagger, and Whip These are all to use when you melle Karil and for getting your kill count up in the tunnels.

Prayer potion, spade, tele tablet, and super str + attack pot- The prayer potion is for me incase I lag out. With this method I do not normally use a prayer pot. The spade of course is to get into the crypts. The telle tablets is my way of getting out of barrows, I telle home recharge my prayer and then use my karyhl telleport chamber in my house. The super str and attack potions are optional, I personally use these because I have plenty of them and they make it faster for me to kill Karil and the monsters in the tunnels.

Levels that you need and the strategy

70+ Magic. (Hits higher)

70+ Range. (In able to use Karil.)

50+ Prayer. (So that you can kill Dharok, Karil and maybe even Ahrim all with prayer.)

60+ Attack. (70+ Recommended for using whip.)

65+ Strength. ( Again, 70+ recommended for getting up KC.)

70+ Defence. (Imperative if you are going to kill them no prayer, which I'm assuming you are since you are reading this guide.) Now there is a little bit of a change here. If you have 80 or lower Defense then I would suggest brining a Torags plate for using against Verac and possibly Guthan.

75+ Hitpoints. (needed so you can survive.

Killing the brothers.

Using the Salamander- You will want to make sure that whenever killing the melle brothers you have it set to using the magic attack otherwise you will not hit much at all. Although it has a melle and range option all do not use it to kill Ahrim or Karil. I have tried this and it does not hit well at all. Other then this use the same method as Saruman explains above (I am not going to repeat it)!

The only difference is that before fighting Karil drink 1 dose of you super str + attack potion (if you are using them). Also for Verac and Guthan- If you have lower then 80 defense I would suggest using a torag plate while attacking them as they tend to hit high. Expirement with this though and decide what works best for you.

The Tunnels

It is a little bit diferent in the tunnels when using a salamander. First and foremost you cannot use safespots. Also as I said before still use a whip etc in the tunnels do not use the salamander as you melle weapon. Use the same method to getting to the center as in Saru's guide and also listed there is a answers to the riddles. One extra tip I have is if you get to the chest and you have a melle brother that you will need to use prayer on (such as dharok) get your salamander wielded, turn auto retaliate off and make sure you have it set to mage mode and then wait until you see the face appear, drink a prayer pot and then open the chest. That way you maximise the time your prayer lasts.

Thats all for now tell me if there is anything to change etc!

Rune Method

07jun29202230pd6.png

Rune plate, legs and kite: Are needed if you are going to Barrow.

Rune Crossbow: I just found these out, I use Mith bolts (e) and hit 20's, thats 4 higher then X bow. Also, they poison.

Mith bolts: Needed for Rune C bow.

Defence Potion: Verac and Guthan can hit pretty hard against rune, so using this will help you use less food.

Everything else is explained.

Rune Plate, legs and kite -> No replacement.

Rune Crossbow -> Karil X bow -> Any bow.

Mith bolts -> Rune bolts (can get expensive) -> Add bolts -> Any bolts.

Defence potion -> Super defence potion (Can get expensive) -> Saradomin Brew (lowers mage and range)

Everything else is explained.

2: Getting there.

Now, if you must do the old way, then look at Tip.it's guide on the main website. This is not what the guide is for.

Now, if you have an extra 10 minutes, and 250 Nails, then do the 'In Search of the Myreque'. It takes 10 minutes, but saves SO much time, I cannot stress how important this quest is.

After you have finished the quest, and are ready to start Barrows, then get your setup on (look at section one for the setups.) and go south of the 'Hair of the Dog' inn. (The main bar in Canafis) Then, climb down the trapdoor and look for a wall that says: 'Search Wall'. (Its very easy to find.) And walk straight down the passage way disregarding the cave entrances. And go through the double door at the end of the passage way. You are now in the swamp. Go directly south until you see the tree bridge. (Look familiar from the quest?) And cross it. After you do that, go directly south past the snails. (Have 'Run' on all the time after entering the swamp because the ghouls will rot your food.) You will soon see an orange arrow on your mini map indicating transportation. Look for a boat and click on it. Well, after the ride you are through the swamp and right next to Barrows. Cross the bridge (Taking off 'run' and putting on 'walk' to save energy.) and walk up the path, if you and walk through the gate into a gated off area with a bunch of hills. You have arrived at Barrows.

3: Requirements.

55 Slayer. (Needed for slayers dart.)

70+ Magic. (Hits higher)

70+ Range. (In able to use Karil.)

50+ Prayer. (So that you can kill Dharok, Karil and maybe even Ahrim all with prayer.)

60+ Attack. (70+ Recommended for using whip.)

65+ Strength. ( Again, 70+ recommended for getting up KC.)

70+ Defence. (Imperative if you are going to kill them no prayer, which I'm assuming you are since you are reading this guide.)

75+ Hitpoints. (Needed so you can survive. :wink: )

50 Construction (Or 48 with tea) For Portal room and Chapel.

Quest Needed to be done:

Preist in Peril. (To get access to Canafis and Barrows.)

In search of the Myreque (Shaves tons of time getting to Barrows.)

Desert Treasure ( For ancients and using canafis portal.)

That is about it, if I'm missing something, then just tell me and I'll addfix.

4:Strategies for killing the brothers.

The rune, GUthan and t pl8 + v skirt all use the same method in killing the brothers.

Ok, well, first thing you do when entering Barrows is putting on your Karil armor. (It has a higher mage bonus.) And, if you are using the 'poor' method, then also wear the Farseer helm.

DHAROK: Go the north eastern tomb, go to the center, and click on your spade. Put on melee prayer and and make sure that your spell is on auto cast. And click on the tomb to Fight Dharok. Once he is dead, go the the southern most hill. (If Dharok is your tunnel, then go to Karil.)

KARIL: If you are below 95 combat, and do not have whip, then mage Karil with the same method that you killed Dharok. (Only remember RANGE PRAYER) If you are above 95 combat, then DDS spec Karil with the 'Slash' option. Sometimes I've killed him in three specs, sometimes I do no damage. Then, switch to whip and finish him off. Leave the tomb and and to the middle tomb. (If Karil is in tunnel, ask why God hates you and go to Ahrim tomb. :P )

AHRIM: If Karil was your tunnel, then use your DDS on lunge. (That way, when you switch to Xbow, its alreayd on rapid firing.) If you have leftover prayer, then use it up. But, if not, then just wear Karil and fight it. With Karil, a dose is not needed. After he is dead, go to the North Western hill. (If Ahrim is tunnel, then go to Verac.)

VERAC: (BEFORE KILLING, EQUIP MELEE ARMOR!!!!) He is the most dangerous because you are killing him no prayer. But, I've had several times when he has hit no damage on me, and other times, made me eat 6-8 monks. Kill him WITHOUT PRAYER and leave the tomb and go directly below it. (If Verac is tunnel, then declare to the world that there is a God and go to Torag.)

TORAG: He is very easy, although he has hit triple 23's on me. (only happended once.) Again, kill him no prayer and leave the tomb. (If Torag is tunnel, then go directly east to Guthan.)

GUTHAN: Kill him the same way as Torag and Verac. Watch out, he can Heal double 23's on you. (If tunnel, then go in.)

Strategies for ancients

Dharok: Kill the same as normal guide. DO NOT RISK NO PRAYER AND FREEZING UNLESS YOU ARE VERY EXPERIENCED AT IT. Also, please note that you cannot auto cast, you have to click and cast, if you really want to waste waters, then bring ancient staff and 4k waters.

Karil: I suggest super attack +DDS Spec and whip. If you do not have that, then just mage.

Ahrim: X bow.

Verac, Torag, Guthan: (You kill them all the same way.) This is what I do. As soon as you click 'search' have your ice burst ready. Click attack, and run 2-6 spaces away, and cast two more times,. then hide behind tomb until they are unfrozen, then wait two casts, (about 5-6 seconds) and run back out and cast 3 times, and hide, rinse and repeat.

Strategies for Verac:

Dharok:When you get in, pot up, put attack on 'pummel' and go in to kill Dharok. This WILL be your most hated guy seeing as if he is almost dead, but you only have 3 p points left, you HAVE to drink, or face the consequences. He used to go by very fast, now at 95 attack and 97 strength (potted) he still dies very slow. After he is done, or if tunnel go onto Karil.

Karil: Put on DDS and rune defender and put on 'slash'. Go in, use up all DDS specs on him, switch back to 'pummel' now, this is where people differ, some, put on the flail and finish killing him. While others pull out whip and kill him. I find flail better, seeing as I've hit double 27's with flail and he just seems to die faster. If tunnel then go to Verac, NOT AHRIM!

Verac: I hate this guy, he always takes so long to kill. Kill him as you normally would, and watch out for your health. If tunnel go to Torag.

Torag: He actually dies pretty fast, I've hit double 30's on him, but still, there are those times when his good armor defence KICKS IN. If tunnel, go to Guthan.

Guthan: Kill him same as Torag and Verac, watch out for him healing. If tunnel, go to Ahrim.

Ahrim: Now, there is a reason you save him for last. The reason is is that he will LOWER your attack and strength, thus making it harder to kill any brothers you have in tunnel. I DDS spec him and then pull out whip. DO NOT 'VERAC' HIM. Unless you are willing to protect magic on him. If tunnel, go in.

5:Tunnel Time.

Well, this is basically the best part of Barrows. And, I will show you the best part of it. (Safespots.)

There are two different types of safespots, a 'ladder' safespot, and the rock safespots.

Ancients way Kill the same way as normal, stand behind ladder and cast.

For using Veracs:

Do the tunnels in anyway you would do the others. The good thing about Verac is, you don't need to pray on karil, cause you will kill him FAST.

The bad thing is, you HAVE to pray on Dharok.

DHAROK: Go to chest, wait for the purple head to show up (the reason why is because that purple head drains your prayer points 8-10 points at a time. So, if you drink a dose and the head pops up, you effectively wasted a dose.), after it is gone, drink a dose, and open chest. I usually use 3 doses on him, which is why I hate him so much.

TAKING KARIL ON NO PRAYER

This is actually very easy, all you do is you go to a populated room, and open and close a door to a hallway until you get Karil to spawn. Then DDS spec him and pull out whip. When you get low on health, go the the oppostie door and heal on the monsters. Its really very simple.

FORCE SPAWN

This is where you open and close a door in the same spot. Eventually, the barrow brother will spawn. Usually, where you want him.

6:The Puzzles

The puzzles are very simple.

But, I listed them anyways.

Here is one:

2zf0v82.png

Here is another:

2h4hlpx.png

And lastly:

6bvbk2p.png

Now, I think I've shown you most of the tactics of the tunnels. And now, onto the best part. REWARDS.

7:REWARDS

Well, I'm not going to go into that much depth for Rewards, I'll just post some of my rewards.

Triple Drop:

2yjx94p.jpg

Spear:

07mar08171748pu8.png

Verac Helm:

07mar07160159zd1.png

Verac Brassard & Guthan helm:

2h564xc.jpg

Well, thats some of the rewards, if you want a full list, look on Tip.it's main page

8: Using your POH

Now, once you finish a run, click on your teleport tab to your house and recharge prayer on your altar, and go through the Kharlly portal to reach canafis! Easy isn't it?

9:Q&A

Here are some common questions:

Q: Does slayer's dart use magic bonus?

A: Yes.

Q:Then why do you wear torag or guthan while maging?

A:Because, no matter how low your mage bonus is, the Barrow brothers is lower.

Q:Can I wear rune to Barrows?

A:Yes, with sharks you can, I was thinking of putting that in, but its very risky. So, we try to stay away from it. EDIT: I decided to put this in. :P

Q:How many runs do you do per trip?

A:Only one, any more and you have to drink p pot does to kill Dharok.

I think that covers some questions. Be sure and post some and I'll answer them!

Thank you so much for looking at my guide, and I hope Barrows treats you well!

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it! :D

Finally. :P

100/10.

LOL, thanks, now read it again as I've finished it.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

10/10 great guide.

bookmarked, and ill use this once i start barrows (getting 99fm first) =D

::'

Thanks, I slaved over it for like an hour.

But also, because all my friends are bugging me to make it.

I assume that was refering to me... -.- lol!

Very, very, very nice my friend. I will use it once I get... Well, once I get some good combat stats. Thanks for FINALLY finishing it.

transformerfy9.jpg

But also, because all my friends are bugging me to make it.

I assume that was refering to me... -.- lol!

Very, very, very nice my friend. I will use it once I get... Well, once I get some good combat stats. Thanks for FINALLY finishing it.

Yep, I was refering to you.

Great guide Saru! =D> I especially liked the Karil with Guthan's method. Great job!

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Great guide Saru! =D> I especially liked the Karil with Guthan's method. Great job!

Thanks.

I love how that was exactly what my poor outfit was. XD. 10/10

=p

YOU GUYS I JUST GOT A DEATH PILE!!

I feel really bad for the guy who died, you could tell they were poor.

This works i guess, i have to make a guide for people my level tbh..

im in 4 of those pictures.

nice work saru

I would make one for your lvl, but that would require pray.

mention verac skirt has a bit of a prayer bonus um i guess thats all :anxious: :lol:

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

A nice guide indeed. Just a bit of an addition, with regard to some things that I would call preference more than requirement. And random stuff cause I like to ramble, but hopefully will help the guide be more comprehensive.

Re: Full Guthan

I sometimes take my full Verac to barrows. I get shivers worrying about my 2m helm and what if I lag or accidentally backspace. (Btw, this has happened multiple times, just not with Verac.) You're taking something that's more than three times as valuable, and yet you don't seem at all fazed. Guthan has it's purpose, yes. It's weighing risk and reward. I would just like to add, don't take Guthan unless you are absolutely comfortable with it, feel you have Barrows well under your belt, are using a lag-free connection to a nearby server, and -- importantly -- are able to replace a spear in the event of a catastrophe. It is very much better safe than sorry.

Re: Karil armor

Karil is better mage defense. It is (relatively) cheap. If you don't already have it, however, there isn't much need to go out and buy it. The difference in Karil and black dragonhide is slight. If you're at a point where it makes a significant difference, your mage defense is kinda lacking.

Re: Xbow vs Cbow vs MSB vs random stuff

Xbow is better than Cbow. But so is MSB, at a vast fraction (<1/60) of the cost. The difference here is noticeable more than with the different armor. Xbow does indeed hit more damage over the same time. (It's almost the same hit but noticeably faster.) Rune arrows are reusuable, though, and bolt racks are valuable. So it's once again down to preference. Also, I've been experimenting with thrown weapons and they work surprisingly well due to Ahrim's lack of range defense. I currently use mithril darts. While their max hit is a measly 11 (12 with prayer), they are tied for the fastest weapon in the game.

Re: Magic Dart vs Fire _____

Magic dart has two advantages that I can see. (A possible third is that it's rumored to take mage bonus less into consideration. Dunno really.) It requires no external rune supply; everything comes from the chest. And it hits higher with higher mage level. (10 + floor(mage level)) But there's nothing wrong with fire blast (or bolt with gauntlets) besides needing to supply airs, and so again, I think it's a preference thing. (...and whether or not you can be bothered to level slayer for a week.)

Re: Potions

Fewer potions do give you more room for food. But I feel some potions are too important to neglect. (...and some are a matter of preference.) I would tell everyone to take a defense boosting potion (super defense/Saradomin brew). You're fighting four and maybe a half brothers and many minions toe to toe (minus occasional safespotting) and without prayer. Whatever your defense, the potion will save you more food than the space it takes up, and keeps the brothers from getting too lucky. I personally take a super attack potion for Karil so my specs connect well.

(*collapses* Ya know what? I'll finish the post tomorrow morning.)

Eek. Don't kill me. I was only trying to help.

the%20zephyrus.gif

The%20Zephyrus.gif

Click (above) for my blog!!

runemcw,the%20zephyrus.gif