Saru's Guide on how to do Barrows. Every way included!

Saru Inc

No gs Method??

Also veracs + sgs for specs allows you to use ur pray longer and use less food.

All in all good guide very good for begginers but in the end its all about finding what works for you :P I can post some veracs+ sgs pics if you want.

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

How effective would Korasi's Sword be down there? Using a Ring of Vigour for 2 specs could absolutely pwn Dharok...but worth not having specs for Karil? Or would it depend on what you would use on Karil > Specs, C Rapier for instance

Angelic_Whim.png

• 1 month later...

Haven't barrowed in awhile, kinda hooked on slayer still (16m xp and counting) but I tried out the combo Ice blitz/burst/barrage + black salamander and it worked really well. Wondering if that's still an option unless Jagex changed something. With that, you had to risk some expensive gear and supplies (Full Guthan, ideally SGS, Staff of light, Ahrim top/bottom, etc.) but could do literally dozens of chests per trip. Method just consisted of freezing every melee brother, then standing diagnolly (no way did I spell that right) from them and attack with the salamander, you can hit them but they can't hit you. You'd also want to kill Karil first, because he'd be the only brother than poses a threat because you should also bring black d'hide or Karils for Ahrim.

Sir_Ddude.gif

keep the old pictures in a hide tab at the bottom for nostalgia please! :D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P