Tip.it Media Board Puzzle Colab!

Chaosbringer

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I remember the seeing the old completed puzzle. Does anyone still have it? If so can you repost it.

I managed to save it, but I don't believe it was ever fully completed, since some people forgot about it and didn't post their pieces :wink:

Anyway, here's what I have:

puzzle7ls.gif

:)

Kiephus, I'll do a collab with you, you know how to get ahold of me...

Thanks Athena for posting it, I've still got all of the pieces but mysteriously the puzzle isn't there.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Ooh... You should take away that stroke, FrothKahn.. Too bold =\ And did you re-outline yours, UTSnyper? Other than that, it's looking pretty good.

re-outline? I just made sure it matched up as well as it could with the original piece dimensions =P. My outline just happened to match up perfectly (I think perfectly!)

Hey, Froth... It isn't misaligned, the piece is too small. You highlighted too small. I moved your piece all around and it is just BARELY too small for the slot. When I added extra area in the piece itself so that it would fit, it looked like there was a big huge black border around it.

And Tomato, You accidentally made your right side 1 px smaller. You seem to have added an inner border, because the second submission was just 1 px smaller than the first!

How do people do things like that...