Tip.it Media Board Puzzle Colab!

Chaosbringer

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, You can have a choice of 1/2 pieces. You can put your name in it or whatever, you can join with a person or group and take a section of 3 or 4 and makle a larger piece of the puzzle.

There ya go... I think that helps. I think people are trying to avoid putting names in though.. So we see more of an image instead of something more like a jumble of sigs..

Now, You can have a choice of 1/2 pieces. You can put your name in it or whatever, you can join with a person or group and take a section of 3 or 4 and makle a larger piece of the puzzle.

There ya go... I think that helps. I think people are trying to avoid putting names in though.. So we see more of an image instead of something more like a jumble of sigs..

Oh dang! Didn't see that, sry... Thx. And yeh, I probably won't put my name on it anyway...

I call 12 :D

mypuzzle8kc.png

edit: I picked 12 first :cry:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Sw00t~! Just finished :D

I drew up my bird adn realised I didn't have a great background in my mind that I could complete with ease, so I tried to make up for it with lots of colour! 8) 100% GraphicsGale...

pppcopy1gq.gif

I actually thought it turned out ok, but I agree, the blue section is a bit plain... I like my border though, kinda unique 8)

[EDIT] - Might continue trying to improve it and post newer versions if anything worth changing pops up in my mind :wink:

[EDIT] - Changed background very slightly...

Lol, We should have a seperate puzzle only for the pixel art! :shock: They kinda stand out against the non pixel ones.. And it would be nice to see an entire puzzle made of pixel stuff!

That'd be a great idea, only we wouldn't have enough pixel'ers to fill 50 or so spaces... Sure, probably 50+ people have attempted pixel art at one point or another, but the majority have given it just 1 or 2 tries and stopped... We'd have a pretty bad puzzle if the majority posted pixel art with crumby linework and too-noticable shading... I mean, I'm no TJ or MXM, but I tried :lol: And yeh, water faerie, you're right, they do seem to stand out a bit... :?

Guest benneburg

well I'm done with my brick now (#10 (if someone say they already have taken that number just put me in somewhere random)) I'm not good at adobe PS but I did the best I could

brick2.png

hope you like it

cheers

benne^

o.0 can i take spot 14 Ill post it as soon as I do it :wink:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I take number 12 please :D I will post the brick here later thanks

cheers

benne^

i already picked 12, and here it is

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=959421#959421

mypuzzle8kc.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12