The Pest Control Guide-'Tips and Tricks'-

soulegleon

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no proof for this, and i cant show you proof in a guide. the only way to really see this is true is to do it for yourself. you seem to hit far more often when using the corresponding weakness(tested by myself), so if you want to see try it out ::'

Well, I just did and... wow. It seems to work quite well. :)

10/10 great, but for Torso you actully need 375 points in ea. Not 350

Thanks for the rate and the extra info :D

If there is anything else that you think I should add again please post it.

newsignature1fs8.png

maybe you could find out about a few clans???

and post their requirements on here?

i think that would be helpful.

doh! #-o (lol i think i need to start drinking cofee, my brain must not have been working very well....)

I should do something on that, although I am just getting to know how these work myself, so it would require alot of searching and more research, but I so should add it.

as long as I'm at that, I'll add a part on how clans should operate in order to finish games faster, kind of like an instuction manual for PC clan leaders to let their clan members know

thanks! :thumbsup:

newsignature1fs8.png

For Melee Pures, there is also a Kazhard(Sp) plate. You get it by doing Fight Arena. I've heard it's pretty good but I can't comfirm that since I never did the quest and I don't have members anymore. :P

Nice guide though! 10/10.

Yes i have looked up Khazard Armor yet it is not better than an iron plate as it only gives +11 Slash and +10 Crush.

Thanks for the rate though :mrgreen:

newsignature1fs8.png

An excellent guide, perhaps a link to a video of pest control in action might be useful :P

Very good work, well done! :D

this is a great guide but there's one thing...

I'm only lvl 71 and i have next to nothing in cash. How will i b e able to afford that stuff to usefor melee?

but anyway, your guide is definately 9.9/10! :thumbsup:

(you just need to put something for people with less money!)

Jac1113.gif

Yeah, well. Definately not me! LOL!

this is a great guide but there's one thing...

I'm only lvl 71 and i have next to nothing in cash. How will i b e able to afford that stuff to usefor melee?

but anyway, your guide is definately 9.9/10! :thumbsup:

(you just need to put something for people with less money!)

Yes I should probably add a 'poor' suit. But you have to think, that is just hte suggested suit and there is an armor table right near it. That table will tell you what armor is next best if you dont have the money for the armor in the picture.

Thanks for the rate :mrgreen:

newsignature1fs8.png

also,

Do you know any good worlds or clans i could join for PC?

(i am lvl 71)

No I'm sorry but I don't. You could look on the RS forums for a PC clan but i only think that there may be 1 level 70+ clan.

Another thing you can do is join an IRC channel, although I don't know anything.

newsignature1fs8.png

I find the best tactic is run immediately to the Yellow portal and use all your DDS special attacks (which will in most cases get you zeal).

If attacking with experienced PCer's the yellow portal will be dead by this point, you may not even have time to use all your specs.

At this point it is best to change to a Whip (if you have no special attack bar left) or a Dragon Mace (if you do) and attack the Red Portal.

If the game has still not ended by this point change your weapon to a whip and go for another portal. (And then change worlds! Your world is obviously a bad one! :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...