Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

What's the worst thing that you got caught doing at school. You know, the kind of thing that when a teacher says,"What are you doing?" sends you into a worless panic and feeling your life is about to end? :pray: YEA, THAT KIND OF THING! :thumbsup:

Mine is: I got caught making a---well let's say a corrupted.bat file that crashed the school computer....I got suspended :(

POST YOURS HERE

oh...and at least i'm at home, lmao, school sends you home as punishment..!!!!

Robin Hood hat: 4.5 million

Dragon Chain: 15.8

Green Phat: A LOT

Spending time with my friends on Runescape:PRICELESS!!!!!!

addymwccape,cashcow5.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XplsvBam

Mrs. Johnson.

No, actually I taught someone how to net send. They put haxor on my transcript. Woot!

Guest XplsvBam

You got caught not having a button? That is incredibly horrible. I'm sure you are the only person ever to have let the goods out in the locker room.

You got caught not having a button? That is incredibly horrible. I'm sure you are the only person ever to have let the goods out in the locker room.
It's pretty gay in my opinion is all. I go to the gym, and see it a lot-- due to people showering. It's just mine that's odd :uhh:

I got caught with my uniform pants (Damn school!) and the front of them (in that area) was a little stiff... People thought I had an erection. lol

Or maybe it was. I don't remember for sure. lol (I just remember some hot girl hanging with my friends and we were staring at her breasts and she was showing her thong to us in front of the biggest perverted teacher in the school.)

So... :uhh: :XD:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I got caught with my uniform pants (Damn school!) and the front of them (in that area) was a little stiff... People thought I had an [structure]. lol

Or maybe it was. I don't remember for sure. lol (I just remember some hot girl hanging with my friends and we were staring at her breasts and she was showing her thong to us in front of the biggest perverted teacher in the school.)

So... :uhh: :XD:

Gotta love the tipit censors lol.

structure, rofl.

Hm, I've never been sent to the principal's office other than in 5th grade. What did I do?

For one thing...Er...Uh...Nothing? My 5th grade teacher was this old lady, but that didn't stop her from hating all the boys in my class.

But there are many things I've done that I haven't been caught for.

(No, there was no white powder involved. I swear.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Flipping off my A-hole Vice-Principal behind his back only to find a teacher saw that and told him... Did not end well...

I've done that before but teachers say I'm a good kid and never believe the students telling on me. lol

SWAG

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

Hitman247m.png

Umm i dont really do anything bad, although my teacher wasnt to happy when we ride his pushcarts around the school.

But my one friend (thinks: how can i put this G-rated) Did the 1 person "birds and the bees" during class. (<-- Pretty sure thats G-Rated but to be sure its small) Yeah, it was awkward for him, poor guy :-s

Sig

Okay the vice principal (let's call him Mr. Glover) was outside of my 5th period class. I heard him and I just said out loud to a student "Man Mr. Glover is such a dumb [wagon]... All he can do is scratch his nuts and grunt all the time...." After I said that he made a grunting sound and I was like "[cabbage]!"

lol Didn't even get caught.

SWAG

Umm i dont really do anything bad, although my teacher wasnt to happy when we ride his pushcarts around the school.

But my one friend (thinks: how can i put this G-rated) Did the 1 person "birds and the bees" during class. (<-- Pretty sure thats G-Rated but to be sure its small) Yeah, it was awkward for him, poor guy :-s

Lmao... During class? moron...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Lmao... During class? moron...

Yeah, the teacher didnt catch him, but his peers did, he hasnt lived it down yet (that was 2 yrs ago)

Sig

lmao In art, one girl asks questions best not even asked... She asked how a girl mastur-- yeah lol... Then a guy across of her blurts out "What's a dirty Sanchez?" We all look at him and say "We don't know; we don't want to know..."

SWAG

mmm me and my friend were making up a comedy act and i accidently slapped him for ream instead of fake and my teacher saw and got ticked off rofl

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

:shock: Alot of people do dirty things at school...

Well.... i was with my first girlfriend behind the portables..... well making out on school property is not a nice thing....

This will probably get locked... i wish there was place that these discussions could take place on these boards.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!