Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

Yeah I was a big netsender a few years back before a lot of people found out and the administrators blocked it (pm me if you know how to get around this >> when the admin have disabled netsending ::' ).

I've also done a few shifty things to teacher's homes living on site at our school (yeah its a big school). But I've always been sure not to get caught.

When I do things which I know I'll get in trouble for I'm always prepared to make sure I don't get caught. :wink:

If they blocked the either the total running of batch files, or jus the specific command, then you're out of luck, pm me and i'll give you the source for my batch file thing...

Most of my trouble was for hacking.. lets break down the list...

* Netsend message attacks (on a very large..automatic scale)

* Password pharming with keyloggers (30-40 workstations corrupted)

* Keylogged an administrator password

* Wrote a special computer restarting batch file into the os kernel

* Hacked 25 library workstations to have their cd drives open and close non-stop as soon as it's turned on

* Hacked monitor configuration utility on about 40 workstations so that the screens appeared upside-down when they were powered on

I also built and maintained a proxy gateway that allowed students to bypass the school board firewall and visit blocked websites (which is still up-and-running now i might add :lol: )

shouldn't that be maximum expulsion?

Through my 5 years of high school i was suspended for a total of 24 days for all that stuff

Hitman247m.png

For all of that, im kinda surprised you weren't expelled :shock:

I guess I was a smooth talker, I always acted clueless, haha. Believe it or not, I never even got a detention...only thing any of us really got in big trouble for was the urinal. My friend only had to pay for it. The year after we moved on to High School they installed security cameras all over the place, haha.

Are you frikkin serious? I mean, they caught you for pulling the fire alarm, and they didn't do anything?

Sorry, but what the hell is with your school?

~

Anyways.... I'm a law abiding citizen who doesn't care to do bad things :cry: . Only gotten one detention in my life, and that was for leaving my classroom when the teacher didn't show for 20 minutes (with like half the class, who didn't know what to do, like me). Some guy ended up coming to the room 10 minutes later to take attendance (way to make us wait 30 minutes...) and he gave everyone who left detentions. He basically gave half the class detentions because we didn't wait for half an hour for the moron to finally show.

I guess I didn't explain myself well enough. I was always in a group, and I was always able to get myself out of trouble, as for the other guys....one of them usually took the fall. Although noone ever got expelled...only 2 suspensions all year if I remember right..

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Perhaps wasn't as disturbed as I thought :)....after hearing some of your guys' replies, I feel a lot better about myself :D

Robin Hood hat: 4.5 million

Dragon Chain: 15.8

Green Phat: A LOT

Spending time with my friends on Runescape:PRICELESS!!!!!!

addymwccape,cashcow5.gif

My friend and I were in chemistry at the back of the room. I had an unopened coke with me and my friend was jokingly stabbing at it with a pencil. On his first swipe, he accidentally knocked it off of the desk and on his second swipe, he punctured it. This caused a couple of the kids in front of us to get sprayed while we didn't get a drop on us. The teacher found out and she told us to clean it up. That's about the worst thing I've done. I don't really make too much trouble.

I also tackled the living @$@% out of some kid on the concrete at school... Got caught by the coach, who sent me to the vice principal. (Different school then, 7th grade) and got away without any punishment. As for the other guy... He got knocked the hell out I guess. He skipped school the next day and everyone went silent when they saw me.

He was some punk that used to screw with me all the time because he thought being taller than me made him stronger.... Guess he doesn't think that anymore after I tackled him on the concrete then started swinging in his face over and over.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Ok I got nothing on some of the people on this thread but:

Trying to open a locked door with another person by using a 3rd person as a pseudo-battering ram (with 3rd persons permission).

Stealing my head of 6th form internet settings to try and get the school internet network to work on my laptop (just made his pc crash from ipconflict :oops: )

This third one is laughable - me and a bunch of other yr13 were playing some harmless games at break (allowed according to our head of 6th form), IT teacher banned my friend for 2 weeks :shock: but he is a midget with a inferiority complex soooooo.

But my one friend (thinks: how can i put this G-rated) Did the 1 person "birds and the bees" during class. (<-- Pretty sure thats G-Rated but to be sure its small) Yeah, it was awkward for him, poor guy :-s
Lmao... During class? moron...

Yeah, the teacher didnt catch him, but his peers did, he hasnt lived it down yet (that was 2 yrs ago)

I honestly can't believe anyone would actually do this. How morally off must one be to, in the middle of a class full of peers, do something like that. All of the females in the room are instantly violated by this act and for that the other guys in the room deserve to just beat the crap out of this person.

I'm just saying, there's a right time and a right place. School isn't one of them. If he ever lives it down I'd be surprised.

I've always been a good kid, and never cared enough about school to put any effort into malicious acts towards it. I did manage to get a hold of a copy of a pretty big test the week before we were to take it. But that doesn't do any good without answers. Someone got caught (namely the kid who found it in the copy machine and proceeded to print a few off), but the teacher was more sad about it than anything else. She didn't punish him directly, but made sure the rest of his high school career would have a few speed bumps.

peterstretchfn5.gif

I also tackled the living @$@% out of some kid on the concrete at school... Got caught by the coach, who sent me to the vice principal. (Different school then, 7th grade) and got away without any punishment. As for the other guy... He got knocked the hell out I guess. He skipped school the next day and everyone went silent when they saw me.

He was some punk that used to screw with me all the time because he thought being taller than me made him stronger.... Guess he doesn't think that anymore after I tackled him on the concrete then started swinging in his face over and over.

Hmm I'm a good fighter anyway, fun part is if I didn't start fights and I get suspended or some crap I don't get in trouble with my parents ::'( Damn principal doesn't care if you started it or not...)
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

LEARNING
Ok. Don't have the right and privledge to not learn, and become dumb as a rock. You know, not many people have that type of chance in their life, you should be thankful.

Hopefully he was being ironic!

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

I don't get caught, lol.

Hmm, in the 5th grade I found a copy of a test we would be taking in a week, and I printed it out while the teacher went to the bathroom.

In 7th grade, I guessed the typical password for the Macs my school used. (macadmin). Anyhow, I took a look around. At the lego tournament when I needed acsess of the admin profile, I got in before my teacher said the password. She found out, but guessed I guessed it.

Guest XplsvBam

If you are in middle school and you are looking for something fun to do, look no further.

Get a carbonated soda. put the heel of your thumb right were it bends and is almost at the rim. Your thumb should be touching the rim a little bit. Now push in, this part of the can is surprisingly weak. You will get a little dent. Do this all the way around till you have 8 or so dents. Continue denting the can in this little circle till a tiny little leak appears. Nothing else needed. Stand next to someone you don't like and pretend like you are drinking your soda.

Bonuses:

A) the hole is so small you can't see the soda coming out of the leak. You can only feel it.

B) very simple, and the easiest thing ever to get away with. IF you don't milk it for more than its worth. Spray a few people and stop. Don't start laughing about it till after you tell people what happened.

C) You aren't going to get caught because you can put these little "dents" in with out even paying attention while you are in a conversation (that is how I discovered it.)

D) its better than poking the can with a needle because it is a smaller hole when you do it the dent way and you don't look suspicious poking a can and you don't have to find a needle.

If I could go back in time I personally would set it next to were my least liked teacher stands during class. all during class it will soak the teachers feet with sticky soda, and the floor on which this said teacher walks will be so sticky it will make wonderful music.

Lesseee...

In elementary school, 3rd grade, me and my group of friends (I think there were 4 or 5 of us) waged war against an enemy group of friends, consiting of around 3 members. Each group hated the other, and would fight at lunch and recess. Well one lunch it culminated into an all out war, we were shouting S--t at each other** and flipping each other off, throwing sand balls we'd made that recess, throwing lemons from an old tree on the schoolyard, everything. I think a few punches were even thrown, I'm not sure. I remember that we won, one kid from the enemy group was left crying, after his glasses were thrown in the mud.

We were sent to the principal's office, made to write full confessions, our parents were notified, and we got lunchtime timeout for a good while. Thus was the epic climax of the Great Third Grade Sand Wars.***

* = (not fist fights, sand fights - we were weird little kids)

** = when you're in 3rd grade, you think this is an insult, and crime, of world-ending proportions

*** = Not to be confused with the Great Fifth Grade Sand/Rock/Grass Wars, which were different entirely.

sig2.jpg

LEARNING
Ok. Don't have the right and privledge to not learn, and become dumb as a rock. You know, not many people have that type of chance in their life, you should be thankful.

Hopefully he was being ironic!

If you don't take it seriously on TIF, you probably don't take it seriously in real life.

Wow, I thought getting detention for leading a school riot was bad. Some of you are just, scary. Can I ask a question? (Ideal response: Yes) What is the point of hacking into school computers? I know it can be fun, but I can name a couple dozen others ways to have that kind of fun. No offense to any involved parties, and I really mean not to take offense, but to me the kind of "hacking" that this thread has seen sounds more or less so "Showing-off".

I told my crappy guidance councilor that I was gay when I was in the middle of a mental breakdown. She threatened to tell my parents cause she thought I was suicidal (wtf gay does not = suicidal). Anyway, I told that she should "stop trying to ruin my [bleep]ing life" I then proceeded to inform her that it was illegal for her to tell my parents information that I told her in confidence and if she did happen to tell them I'd have her job. She asked me the next morning in homeroom if she could talk to me. I told her told she couldn't. I haven't spoken to her since.

I found out the password to bypass our school's filtering and proceeded to spread it to all of my friends. They changed it because they found out that we knew the pass, but it never got traced back to me.

I hung out on the roof with a few friends and their paintball guns when we found out that a rival school was gonna trash ours before a soccer game. That was fun.

I broke into these underground tunnels we have in our school and found out that they lead into the jr high across the street.

We annoyed a teacher so much that she had to quit mid-year due to "stress related disorders"

And yet in my entire school career I've only ever had one detention cause I refused to get my hair cut 3 days before I finished 8th grade.

Call me naiive or whatever, but why does everybody get into fights or try to cause trouble at school? I'm a Junior in High school, and I haven't got into any trouble on my own or with my friends, or seen anybody causing trouble for that matter.

You're not alone; I don't get it either :anxious: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Leading a revolt sounds fun. What did you do, and what were the administrators doing so wrong that you rebelled? (You've made me curious :-k )

UNIFORMS (need I say more?)

Well, the school decided to make it so that we could only wear a PLAIN, WHITE, polo shirt, and that was our only option, with pants, no matter what (I don't even own a pair of uniform pants). I started out nice and all, went in, asked the principal as to the reasoning behind it, she said that she didn't make the rule against that. I went down the line; vice principal, teachers, everybody. They all had the same answer "I didn't do that." Well, somebody did, as they did send out a notice. Then, I and some friends organized a petition, disregarded; it figures. We then pick-ited, no response. Finally, we all just sat in the hall and refused to do work. That kinda set them off. We still have to wear the polo shirt, but we can wear shorts again, and any length of socks, and any kind of shoes. They are still discussing about the shirts. Detention wasn't all that bad, I guess. I still don't know how they found it was me, anyway.

Leading a revolt sounds fun. What did you do, and what were the administrators doing so wrong that you rebelled? (You've made me curious :-k )

UNIFORMS (need I say more?)

Well, the school decided to make it so that we could only wear a PLAIN, WHITE, polo shirt, and that was our only option, with pants, no matter what (I don't even own a pair of uniform pants). I started out nice and all, went in, asked the principal as to the reasoning behind it, she said that she didn't make the rule against that. I went down the line; vice principal, teachers, everybody. They all had the same answer "I didn't do that." Well, somebody did, as they did send out a notice. Then, I and some friends organized a petition, disregarded; it figures. We then pick-ited, no response. Finally, we all just sat in the hall and refused to do work. That kinda set them off. We still have to wear the polo shirt, but we can wear shorts again, and any length of socks, and any kind of shoes. They are still discussing about the shirts. Detention wasn't all that bad, I guess. I still don't know how they found it was me, anyway.

Well we have to wear: plain hunter green polo, no more than 3 buttons, pleated khaki pants, no brads, no pockets on front; black/brown belt, can't have brads or a belt buckle; shoes w/o blue, red, or spongebob laces (Wtf!); the lanyard the school provides that has our ID; no half jackets, etc.

Screw them and their damn uniform policy... We had a protest and over 30 kids were suspended and we even got suspended for wearing black arm bands that represented our protest. The school got sued I believe because they were violating the First Amendment.

The superintendant (dumb [wagon] responsible for this [cabbage]) is retiring anyways. We boo him when he comes to speak. I always give him a "Go to hell" look.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Well we have to wear: plain hunter green polo, no more than 3 buttons, pleated khaki pants, no brads, no pockets on front; black/brown belt, can't have brads or a belt buckle; shoes w/o blue, red, or spongebob laces ([what the heck]!); the lanyard the school provides that has our ID; no half jackets, etc.

Screw them and their damn uniform policy... We had a protest and over 30 kids were suspended and we even got suspended for wearing black arm bands that represented our protest. The school got sued I believe because they were violating the First Amendment.

The superintendant (dumb [wagon] responsible for this [cabbage]) is retiring anyways. We boo him when he comes to speak. I always give him a "Go to hell" look.

We don't have uniforms at my school (Although our principals probably really want to make us wear some) but we've had a handful of rebellions. Our award winning school newspaper was supposedly going to be canceled...A whole parade of people marched throughout town protesting. It worked.

Then there was the time a popular traditional trip was canceled. A petition flew throughout the school...Every signed it, no response. -.-

Then there was the time our really mean assistant principal got really mad at us, and made us have assigned seats at lunch. It was terrible...But we decided to not sit in our assigned seats, not buy lunch, and if we did, throw our lunch at him. I'm not sure if it worked.

Revolts are fun...And if you have a lot of people, there's little risk of a punishment. Just say you have the freedom of speech. (In the US at least)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

We don't have uniforms at my school (Although our principals probably really want to make us wear some) but we've had a handful of rebellions. Our award winning school newspaper was supposedly going to be canceled...A whole parade of people marched throughout town protesting. It worked.

Then there was the time a popular traditional trip was canceled. A petition flew throughout the school...Every signed it, no response. -.-

Then there was the time our really mean assistant principal got really mad at us, and made us have assigned seats at lunch. It was terrible...But we decided to not sit in our assigned seats, not buy lunch, and if we did, throw our lunch at him. I'm not sure if it worked.

Revolts are fun...And if you have a lot of people, there's little risk of a punishment. Just say you have the freedom of speech. (In the US at least)

Our school is like that, 'cept it somehow is always me who starts these things. ::'

Whiteboard + Permanent marker...

hehe, i freaked the teacher out by doing that... but theres something that not alot of people know..

if u color over permanent marker with a dry erase one on a whiteboard the permanent will come off with the dry erase...

-

Also almost got caught doing some things... illegal (drugs, etc.)

-

hmm, we had this career day in our school and we were supposed to go to different classrooms and get lectured on careers throughout the day. Me and some others decided to go explore the school, and chill out in places no-one would look...

spitball + back of teachers head = didnt get caught, i dont think.. she turned around and gave me a look but didnt do any thing other than that.

..playing with chemicals in science classes also.. \'

im out, cant think of anymore.