Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Okay the vice principal (let's call him Mr. Glover) was outside of my 5th period class. I heard him and I just said out loud to a student "Man Mr. Glover is such a dumb [wagon]... All he can do is scratch his nuts and grunt all the time...." After I said that he made a grunting sound and I was like "[cabbage]!"

lol Didn't even get caught.

What does the [cabbage] censor mean? (what's the word behind it)

For me, probably passing notes during class that a teacher didn't want me to. My friend kept pressuring me to write bad things on the notes and I kept doing that. Then the teacher told me to give it to her so I was like "ohhhh damn" but she never read it *thank god*.

tifsbti6oi.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I think it means the sh word

Hmm, today me and a friend were trying to break into a locked building because I left my bag inside. We got caught, but I don't think the guy realised what we were trying to do. I got my bag :D

My brother once wagged 6 days of school, and my younger brother touched a teacher's [wagon].

I vaguely remember pissing in class once, didn't get caught though. Bloody teacher wouldn't let me go to the toilet >.<

Apparently I could've done damage to our schools hall by jumping up and slapping this hanging part as I was walking past.

Reading this thread explains so many of you...geez.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

One of my friends pooped on the bathroom floor on purpose, got caught.

We threw a rock at a urinal, shattering it...got caught.

Opened gel pens and squirted the ink all over the place, got caught.

Threw the cupcakes they serve(d) at lunch all over the outside of the school during recess, got caught.

Put cream cheese containers on the bottom of our shoes and walked around the gym, spreading the slippery substance all over the floor, got caught.

Tried to sharpen a pen in an electric pencil sharpener, got caught.

Set off the fire alarm, got caught.

Encircled groups of unwary people with thread from shop class, tieing them up without them knowing, got caught.

Destroyed a sewing machine, got caught.

Sprayed WD-40 all over the place during an assembly, got caught.

Printed 100+ pages at a time and ran, DIDN'T GET CAUGHT FOR THIS ONE!

Dismantled computers so the sides of the towers would fall off if touched, got caught.

So yeah, I'm a bad role model, haha. This was 7 years ago..mind you.

For all of that, im kinda surprised you weren't expelled :shock:

I guess I was a smooth talker, I always acted clueless, haha. Believe it or not, I never even got a detention...only thing any of us really got in big trouble for was the urinal. My friend only had to pay for it. The year after we moved on to High School they installed security cameras all over the place, haha.

i wonderwhy

A disciple of the blade........doesnt always use the blade to kill but more to protect what or who he cares about......I believe am a disciple who uses his Blade to save lives not sever bonds to this world

man, you guys scare me :ohnoes:

worst thing that ever happened at my school was.(no, i didn't do it)....

some jock broke a guys collarbone.

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

Hmm, today me and a friend were trying to break into a locked building because I left my bag inside. We got caught, but I don't think the guy realised what we were trying to do. I got my bag :D

My brother once wagged 6 days of school, and my younger brother touched a teacher's [wagon].

I vaguely remember pissing in class once, didn't get caught though. Bloody teacher wouldn't let me go to the toilet >.<

Apparently I could've done damage to our schools hall by jumping up and slapping this hanging part as I was walking past.

That is pissing on the floor right?

Sleeping in an english lesson (at least 15 minutes sleep)... It was so damn BORING! :P

Some guy in my chinese class got caught... pleasuring the peasant to some ugly teacher *throws up*

sig5235ro7.jpg

But my one friend (thinks: how can i put this G-rated) Did the 1 person "birds and the bees" during class. (<-- Pretty sure thats G-Rated but to be sure its small) Yeah, it was awkward for him, poor guy :-s
Lmao... During class? moron...

Yeah, the teacher didnt catch him, but his peers did, he hasnt lived it down yet (that was 2 yrs ago)

I honestly can't believe anyone would actually do this. How morally off must one be to, in the middle of a class full of peers, do something like that. All of the females in the room are instantly violated by this act and for that the other guys in the room deserve to just beat the crap out of this person.

I'm just saying, there's a right time and a right place. School isn't one of them. If he ever lives it down I'd be surprised.

Haha, I've heard of plenty of people that's done this while in class; both guys and girls, mind you. Their reasoning? If you gotta go you gotta go. :uhh:

... Yeah I don't get it either, I'm thinking it must be because the vast possibility of getting caught is... exciting.

I myself haven't really done that many bad things, and when I have I've been smart enough not to get caught. However, the most recent time that I can remember getting caught... would probably be the time I was playing Golden Eye on my school laptop (our school loans each student a laptop through their time there, except it's strictly forbidden to play games, have illegal mp3s -- well basically anything that would fall under the "warez" category is not allowed to have on the machines) however this teacher likes me, so he just told me to uninstall it. It's not a "bad thing" per se, but the school is generally very strict about this issue. One of my mates had to see the principal after they looked through his computer and found some games and a few mp3s on it. Well, ok, it was actually a few gigs of mp3s, but still.

I've also fallen asleep during a few classes but never caught by a teacher; my friends would just wake me up.

Oh, and one time a guy I sorta know (I wouldn't consider him a friend more than someone I sometimes exchange a few words with) had to go to the toilet -- except instead of doing that, he went to the closest garbage bin in the room and decided to commit the deed there. Luckily we were in a grouproom at school so he wasn't caught. And only friends were present, so nobody ratted him out.

The thing is, when it comes to this guy, though, neither of us were surprised. He's pretty extreme.

2009rb9.jpg

mine must have been when i called out principle (or however the head of the school is spelled?) and poohead and he was behind me :D

Im a nice lad at school :roll: O:) ::'

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

LEARNING
Ok. Don't have the right and privledge to not learn, and become dumb as a rock. You know, not many people have that type of chance in their life, you should be thankful.

Hopefully he was being ironic!

If you don't take it seriously on TIF, you probably don't take it seriously in real life.

Cardovilian was referring to the fact that you said "right".

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Ok...Mine was in graphic communications, we were all on the internet doing "research" and a guy in my class goes to the bog. We took the roller ball out his mouse and clicked on some "gentlemens interes" photos. He comes back, so does the teacher....The weird thing is, the teacher (who is rumoured to be a bit...well, weird) had to "print of the image as evidence" so the school could add it to the blocker thing...hmmmm :-k

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Last day of school in grade 6. It was grad day the next day, so to celebrate we had a massive water gun fight. We all brought wagons full of 2L water bottles for reloads, and we started squirting each other (the school yard was massive, plenty of cover, trees, ect. so much fun). Eventually, the vice principle showed up a got real pissed at us for "endangering ourselves" (I highly doubt that was the reason.....) and started acting really annoying and teacher-like. She said to come with her, so we all started following while pumping our guns. We looked at each other, kinda like "on 3, go." We nodded, raised our guns at the same time, and shot, long bursts at her back. Apparently she didn't like having 7 water guns hit her square in the back at full pressure. Then we all ran like hell.

jjroxlu7.jpg

The thing I got in the most trouble for was smoking ganja. I got caught 3 times for that.

The most fun I've had getting in trouble with is me and my friends from the football team (I'm not on the team, so they're wayyy bigger than me.) took rolling chairs and had people run us down the main hallway at eachother until we collided. Only 1 week inschool suspension ftw. \'

Ok...Mine was in graphic communications, we were all on the internet doing "research" and a guy in my class goes to the bog. We took the roller ball out his mouse and clicked on some "gentlemens interes" photos. He comes back, so does the teacher....The weird thing is, the teacher (who is rumoured to be a bit...well, weird) had to "print of the image as evidence" so the school could add it to the blocker thing...hmmmm :-k

And so he could keep himself company.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

IDK, probably going pee pee on one of the school trees during lunch o.O

I had to go bad.

Although I know a kid who got expelled for selling knives to people in the bathroom, and another kid who got suspended for messing with his ADHD medicine during passing period, a teacher caught him and thought it was cocaine :XD:

LMFAO

Probably the worst is....playing poker for cash :twisted:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

That is pissing on the floor right?

Yes, thank God.

I don't get caught :XD: ...mainly because i don't do much.

My sister was asked to get a teacher a glass of water once though. She scooped it right out of the toilet, and gave it to the teacher. The stupid teacher didnt drink it, gave it to her flowers <.< but they did find out a year later, and called home trying to make my parents punish her.

They laughed.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

not me my friends...

well we were in 3rd grade and my two previous friends (moved away (not for that reason)) Got sucky sucky on in the bathroom. They didn't know what it was and in fifth grade when we learned about what that did and stuff we were just laughing our heads off. We didn't make fun of them because they didn't know. Our teacher was like "What are you laughing at". We said some cheesy joke and went our serperate ways. I loved that day when we learned what it meant. It was the funnies day of my life. Which is now in its 9th grade year

KsaWcing-ShopWorker.png

Got caught making out with a girl at a catholic school where "PDA" (public displays of affection) aren't allowed <.<

Well sadly I can't get in trouble for that here. (At least not as likely) My school sucks because there are very few attractive girls and most of the girls are ghetto, ugly, deformed. God I wish I didn't move from my last school... Damn could have a nice girl if I stayed there... (Moved because of Dad's stupid preaching 'career.')

Anyways bring her to your house and bow-chika-bow-wow.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Well, not much has happened to me, but just yesterday, we had a substitute in my history class, and one kid pissed me off, so I slapped him and his nose started bleeding. The sub got pissed at me, but when the teacher got back, she just smiled at me and said nothing more. (the teacher likes me and the kid i hit was an idiot)