Worst thing you got caught doing at school!

Cashcow5

Me and a friend nearly got caught drinking Carling and Jack Daniels at the bottom of the school field once, we saw the Headmaster walking towards us so we ran into the bushes, tipped it away and threw the cans and bottles into the stinging nettles. We were sure the Headmaster suspected us, but he couldn't prove it, though we saw the school caretaker poking through the bushes the next morning.

The lesson: Don't drink alcohol at school. :?

Nice going taking Local Guy's alcoholic thing in your sig. :thumbdown:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and a friend nearly got caught drinking Carling and Jack Daniels at the bottom of the school field once, we saw the Headmaster walking towards us so we ran into the bushes, tipped it away and threw the cans and bottles into the stinging nettles. We were sure the Headmaster suspected us, but he couldn't prove it, though we saw the school caretaker poking through the bushes the next morning.

Tasteless alcohol would be best, then you can put in a bottle with something you can have at school, most teachers will just check to see what it is.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Tasteless alcohol would be best, then you can put in a bottle with something you can have at school, most teachers will just check to see what it is.

Or just not drink at school :geek: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Wise man is wise

I have a few, Most of them are fighting (Suspension) and Abotu 2 days ago, Went for a cigarette, teacher came so we all ran out through the bush through a hole in the fence into a farmers field, Sprinted as far as i could all the way to the other side of the Field (The other side of the bushes) and teh bell went. I though' Damn! Went out the bush and walked down to school, the teacher knew everything what we did and Now i have 2 Break detentions, 2 Lunch detentions and a after school for going out of school.

dzuz3d.jpg

I slightly modified the login script on my school's computers so that every time someone logged on it opened one of those rickrolls with the lyrics in popups when you close it. My school's computers are epically slow, so it took ages to get past it.

(I didn't leave any evidence though, so I never got caught. 8-) Still awesome though.)

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

Wise man is wise

But the Aussie won't listen.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I smoked weed a few times in 1st grade. Some kids told me if I got them a lighter they would hook me up with some blunts. Never got hooked though and after I moved I didn't have any more to smoke any ways. :?

You're an idiot.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

well not rlly the worst thing, but the worst thing i can think of atm

sliding down a massive grass hill on a mcdonald's tray :thumbsup: was so fun..... until they caught us -.-

I remember my friends stole one and there was an employee outside watching them. He didn't even care - he just watched them run into the van and instead of trying to stop them he was laughing at them. :lol:

sliding down a massive grass hill on a mcdonald's tray :thumbsup: was so fun..... until they caught us -.-

Who caught you?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Who caught you?

They.

:anxious:

Mine is: I got caught making a---well let's say a corrupted.bat file that crashed the school computer....I got suspended :(

oh...and at least i'm at home, lmao, school sends you home as punishment..!!!!

Haha that sucks, were always doing that stuff in my Java class in high school, we even rickrolled the teacher a few times, all tho she does get mad and acts like shes gonna give us detention she never does :D

PL_z.png

pL_z.png

pL_z.png

Who caught you?

They.

:anxious:

well it was actually the wood work teacher.... we here goin down the hill, and our group has like 25 ppl in it, some1 yells

"teacher!" so he chucked the tray in the bushes and my mate is like "oh hey sir!"

and the teacher just goes "dont gimme that crp boys, get ur butts up to see the principal, and we're all like "aawwww" ::'

I still don't understand why you would get in trouble for that.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I still don't understand why you would get in trouble for that.

err causes "errosion" or some stupid made up reason idk, our school is kinda strict :|

Were you on lunch break or something?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I always get caught for being on sites other then what we are doing in the class :oops:

I got internet kicked off my account at school for two weeks for being on Affliction site :oops:

Any dirty sites? lol

No :x Just like random sites and Email. Theres a huge siteblocker at our school. Even blocks google images.

use a proxy? :thumbsup:

I always get caught for being on sites other then what we are doing in the class :oops:

I got internet kicked off my account at school for two weeks for being on Affliction site :oops:

Any dirty sites? lol

No :x Just like random sites and Email. Theres a huge siteblocker at our school. Even blocks google images.

Generally schools that block everthing (including google images like mine) block proxies as well.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Any dirty sites? lol

Generally schools that block everthing (including google images like mine) block proxies as well.

our school blocks most things although there is always at least 1 proxy site they miss FTW :twss:

our school blocks most things although there is always at least 1 proxy site they miss FTW :twss:

The DET firewall, which is whitelist only hasn't even blocked all the proxies.