Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some advice on farming:

-Only grow trees, fruit or regular. Theyre the fastest exp.

-Always pay the farmer whatever he needs to watch your trees. That way you dont waste seeds.

-Always make and use super compost. Aquire your pineapples from the port shop in Catherby, hop worlds and repeat until you have 100+ pineapples. Use them for your supercompost.

-If you want to prfit, use your super compost and grow your herbs, you might also want to use an ammy of nature to watch them. If you have the newer troll quest done (I forget the name), then just grow the herbs there and you dont have to worry about watching them. Herbs are the only way you can profit really, until you get very high farming.

If you need any more skill help, you can add me on RS. I think you know my name lol.

Please%20post%20on%20my%20blog....png

I have my Exams in two and a half weeks, i wont be on much and i could very much appreciate it if you could keep this blog alive as i really appreiciate everyones contributions to it. i wouldbe so happy for some good luck fo the exams as a kind of Bumpo! lol and also good lucks for my goals and the blog etc... Thanks very much for everything = )

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

yay, good job on doing the clue in wild :) now hope you get something good! :pray: and also gratz on the levels :)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--