Buyin Multiple Sigs! - Paying up to 300k each!

Shawnz

Hello everyone ;)

I haven't been on these forums for a day or so, been busy, but I'm back for a bit, gonna judge the sigs at this time.

bl00d, the last two look alright, but of those two the bigger one needs to be a bit smaller ;) tho i like the design.

The other ones i'm not interested in ;)

Jlr I like your designs especially the one in the middle, greenish teal bluish type colour. I like the abstract background. The christmas one I'm not interested in :) for one, because my tip.it sig is disabled for a while ;P

The other one is nice too. I'll discuss a price in a lil bit, I'm goin to watch a show :P

~ Shawn

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bl00dwork
Hello everyone ;)

I haven't been on these forums for a day or so, been busy, but I'm back for a bit, gonna judge the sigs at this time.

bl00d, the last two look alright, but of those two the bigger one needs to be a bit smaller ;) tho i like the design.

The other ones i'm not interested in ;)

Jlr I like your designs especially the one in the middle, greenish teal bluish type colour. I like the abstract background. The christmas one I'm not interested in :) for one, because my tip.it sig is disabled for a while ;P

The other one is nice too. I'll discuss a price in a lil bit, I'm goin to watch a show :P

~ Shawn

Alrighty. I'm going Christmas shopping now... Probably be back in an hour or so with the updated sigs. How much are you gonna pay for 'em? Just drop me a PM and I'll check it out later.

*steps from shadows*

like any of these? need to get rid of them and need cash....

alpinesig8kl.png

moontry6sig3wc.png

spaceysig1fq.png

new18lf.png

thetower17ia.png

hope you like, btw name will be changed if i win.

I'm currently finished buying sigs at this time. I have enough, and I've spent over 3 million on them ;) consider yourselves lucky if I bought some off ya.

Thanks again everyone, and thanks for the kickass sigs guys.

~ Shawnz