Buyin Multiple Sigs! - Paying up to 300k each!

Shawnz

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm goin to sleep soon, so I'll be back tomorrow to check for sigs.

Remember, I'll pay up to 300k if the sig is dope, b16a's sig is worth around 150 to me at the moment, so just to let you know what I'm looking for.

Thanks, talk to you all tomorrow.

untitled12wr.jpg

if you still dislike it, would you be able to specify a particular font name or a genre of font eg. grafiti or something like that and the colour you want the font as well as the allignment of the text.

Is that a Christmas scene Metal? I guess it looks like it, can't really tell what's under it with the big sample across it lol, take out the // in the Admin, and make the font for my name a bit bigger.

B16a, I like both that you made, and I'd say some sorta grafiti writing I'd guess for the font, or maybe just fancy writing, my name in the middle is good, Admin in the corner or somethin, bottom right or top right.

Yeah, I said I was goin to sleep a half hour ago, then got caught up doin [cabbage].

I like the avatar, and The other sig could be a bit bigger, less space in between the two parts of it, and a bigger name, otherwise I like it

no it's not a christmas scene, just a little snow flakes to make it feel christmassy, and thats a house...

how bout a scene with a fireplace and stockings on it, then the same type snowflakes and whatever other stuff u did with my name, and that green thing :P

B16, edit the first one, the darker bluer one.

~ Actually going to bed now, lol, g'night

~ I'll be accepting sig offers for a couple days, let them kick around and see which one(s) I like the best.

Kratt, I like that sig, except the green background could be turned into a bluish background somewhat like your avatar.

Keep the sigs comin guys, payin up to 300k for two or three sigs.

If you don't know what I want, just read my original post, or look at how I commented on the examples

b16a: I still really dislike the font :x I don't know what to suggest, but just keep messin around with it, the Admin word looks too big I think, maybe try somethin similar to the first example you showed me, that one wasn't all that bad.

Loth -- Great sig, cept the font for my name could be diff, the Admin font is fine

Jabraulter -- I lke it, and I'll pay you 75k for it, but the font for my name is a bit too plain, yes I know there's limited space in that black part of the sig, but change it up a bit , also change the ::admin:: to ::Admin::

So far it's going alright, still haven't had that many entries into this, so there's still alot of room for someone to make a much better sig

- I just saw this sig and I loved it, which also gives an idea of what kinda font I like, but if anyone is willing to make something similar, I'll gladly pay 300k for it

greatblue21.jpg

Again, just my name, Shawn, and Admin on it in one of the corners