What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

i choose mine because i had no clue wat to put but i knew i was atletic so i put tomboy, i am a girl. 14-91 are my birth numbers i just didnt include which month.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have used the word Phathead as my screen name since like 3rd grade and for other games and from another game i played some1s name was 0Arun0 and i thought my name would come out as 0Phathead0 but 0phathead0 was good enough. i like it =D

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Well as for my old account Kucfem (change the c and the u and spell it backwards) that was intended as a joke (don't worry I don't use that account anymore. A P mod friend told me he better not catch me using that account again and well I haven't :D )

As for my current nooby account, schneewager. Schnee is deutsch for snow and wager is just that wager (snowager) It comes from my old days of playing neopets.( :oops: )But I don't anymore It's just that i've been calling all my accounts since then something to that effect.

signature.png

It's just a branch of my Rsc account runescapewil :)

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I'm a huge Nintendo fanboy :D So I was trying to think of a name and my brother was playing the Wii and my Ds was next to me, so I tried "Wiids", not knowing this was the name of an actual tournament or something.

I was pretty dissappointed, but I stuck with it and whacked an I on the end for no particular reason. And the name stood.

Wiids_I.png

Wiids_I.png

^^ Current goals ^^

I honestly can't remember if I've posted on this before, but there's a few reasons for my name.

The 2004 part is because I started at the end of November, 2004 - and it wouldnt let me have just Taito.

There's a gaming company called Taito.. and I was playing a game.. so why not?

I'm not Finnish, but I know Taito means 'skills' in Finnish, and origionally I was going to make the character into a skiller (Even though I didnt know what it meant, I was just copying what a friend said he was doing).

Also back then, I used to have a huge obsession with Digimon (About other shows.. yeah I know I was a nerd, 'kay? :P) and Taito is a fusion of the Japanese names of my two favorite characters. Taichi and Yamato.

So yeah, that's the story behind my name. :P

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Well when i created my account i wanted a name that would appeato me as being of a "scary" nature.

First i tried Skull....full

then Skull Lord.....full

Then Skul Lord1 and i kept it from then on :P

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

Short story:

2 years ago I had a camp where everybody had a Buddy, the person you slept with inside your tent.

When I made a new Runescape the Buddy part sticked to me and since I wanted to be opposite of those Pures, I decided to be a Skiller.

Skillers are usually lvl 3 so Buddy + lvl 3 = Buddy lvl 3!

Some nice stories around here!

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

Its not my first account. I wanted to have a pure with 1 def and high str. called him Str4lif3. then my main got banned :(. so i took my pure because I did not want to do tutorial island again. I HATE my name, when i train people are asking me Str lvl? when I anwser they're like : lol. low for your lvl. That piss me off because combat is not all about str...

oie_080707215636np9.png

i chose my name because my favorite band/army of philosophers was The Chariot. I tried to get The Chariot and Chariot, but both were taken. So i stuck some Hard-X-Core 'Xs' around it, and voila! xchariotx

xchariotx.png

"One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."-Martin Luther King

"The Kingdom of God is anarchy"-Nicolas Berdyaev

i made this acc back in 2001

tried starfox64 didn't work

tried starfox32, (thats half the number) didn't work

just went 1 number above 32, 33, and thats how i got my name

p.s. i have 2 accouts that have my full name in them... one full legal, last name+nickname (yes and i don't play on these acc, but still ahve em)

Right...

• 2 months later...

i hate my user name...

it call Azn Spy Noob, and i am italian not azn..........

i got azn from a dude name azn dog and some wired numbers in it..

i got the word spy from spyjoey

and i got the word noob from someone calling me a noob

:) end of story..

i wish i could change it to something better...

Join my clan chat if u like Chocolate =)

hapbartyt3.gif

I chose e174 as my first account, because all I wanted to do was test this game. That was back in 2001. I played a little and got like 20 combat. Then I found out how to do Ernest the Chicken and since it gave 300gp as a reward I made lots of accounts and did the quest with all of them and then I showed off with my accounts all with 300gp :XD:

I even thought a little about changing over to some of those accounts, like I made names like Ice Queen, Biohazard, Darkened Eye and lots more... Noes! Level 20 is too much to lose just like that :wall:

Then I played a lot and thought many times of just starting over, but all the times I just thought it's too much to lose and the next time I think of it I just thought I was stupid, I mean it was so easy to get all that.

Last time I thought of starting over I thought of the previous times and then I just thought that in a year I'll be sorry for not starting over so I started playing with Venqeance. I know it's spelled wrong, but I simply can't remember a password of accounts made 6 years ago. But I like Venqeance <3:

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

Well my first account Depo-Provera has quite a funny story. I was making an account and I saw the top of a book next to my pc and it had Depo-Provera on it so I thought that it sounded unique so I used that.

Turns out my mum was studying contraceptives at the time (she's a nurse) and that Depo-Provera is a birth control pill :wall:.

That account got hacked and so I started my new one Spoonology, well thats was a joke name really, I got bored.

spoonology.png