What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

my nickname in shool was T and i couldnt have T or mr T, so i went for super T, and that was taken, and it recomended superT95

god must be a builder. his original quote said six days, he didnt finish on time, he buggered off, didnt make a good job of it in the first place, and he still hasnt finished.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my name came from chrono trigger actually. All the mage names were taken so I tried spells and I happened to be playing chrono trigger at the time. So after I couldn't find a mage that wasn't taken I started looking at chrono trigger spells, I saw life but it was taken, so I combined it with mage and put a random number after it and here I am. My first account was mage192 but I cant remember the password, or I might start training him and take him as my main. I was young then, the password could've been anything.

• 2 weeks later...

My first account:

o Rexy14: I had first started playing Rune Scape, and I wast stumped on a name. I looked around the room and I stopped at my puppy (who is currently a dog) named Rex. Hardly an imaginative name but it did its purpose.

My second account:

o Ouchy S: Cannot remember why, but I wanted the name "Ouchies". It was taken so I went for Ouchy'S. JAGeX removed the ' and changed it to a space. This Ouchy S was born

My third account:

o Frea Guitar: I was playing on my guitar and I randomly wanted a name associated with Guitar. I tried "Free Guitar", but that name was taken by a noob. I then went for the more imaginative Frea Guitar, which sounds uber cool <3:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Me, my brother, and my cousin used to play medal of honor, rising sun. Of course we made it fun by giving places codenames and calling each other by our nicks, mine was EagleEye, taken by some noob, therefore, animal + part of animal that is strong = my nick. Eagle/canine + Eye/teeth.

Still need monkeypaws and tiger claw.

when I first started. there was a show called dexters lab. and in one episode he wanted an atom smasher. I tried that name. no luck. so I chose the first one with numbers (atom smash40)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Kirby: Name of a TV show I liked, and a vid game character

Kirby was taken

So was Mr kirby, and mega kirby

So Mrmegakirby was born \'

• 2 weeks later...

Mine Runescape name is just completely random. It popped into my head and I thought it sounded kinda funky. ::'

After searching it into Google a few months later; I found out that it was a place in Haiti. Weird. :?

- Rem. ;)

Please visit our forums !! Click the link!!

Register; and get posting!

CLICK! ---> http://dantay800.com/forum1/index.php <---CLICK!

Last year, I used to watch wrestling(don't anymore), and a wrestler that I thought was cool was X Pac, also known as 123 Kid. I tried 123 Kid, taken, X Pac taken. So I combined the two, and it wasn't taken. On my other account, Syn Returns, I chose that because another account called Syn Shadow1 was banned and I decided to remake him, thus the Returns. The Syn part is after a guitarist Synster Gates.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

My brother, his friend, his friend's broth, and I (a group of four people) all wanted to play Runescape together. So we decided to make our names something that people might be called in the RS realm. That's where I got Zierro. I thought it just fits well with the theme of the game. \'

pretty interesting story, actaully. I'm glad I got this name!!

Onua's dad.

Onua is a toa in bionicle(a hero). I loved bionicle when I was little, and the name just stuck.

Nowadays, most people think its meant

On u as dad

I can tell that a LOT of rs players once knowed about bionicle, because here are soem things ppl call me, instead on onausdad:

-onu

-onua

-onuas.

however, people get teh point quickly, as nobody ever called me onuasd.

maybe some people who get the point at both ways and jsut wanna talk to me quickly jsut call me onuas. it can be onua's or on u as.

well, long story. rofl

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.