What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

Might as well tell my story too, lol mine is alright and strange. Well in the beginning i actually made Chaplain, and it comes after the Priestly God figure in the game of Warhammer 40k Table Top, you know the Space Marine Chaplain if anyone plays the game. I always found myself as a high believer in gods and creating gods to fight for. Well i screwed up the first Chaplain's stats, i wanted to make him pure, so i made a new one calling it X Chaplain X. Apparently now its my main, living large too lol. But yea my story is either lame or its funny :):)

baal 0wns you!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is named after a character in a series of books I was reading at the time. The series is by David Weber and the character was Honor Harrington.

Since it was about 6 years ago, this name wasn't taken and there was no need to add numbers or mispell to make it unique.

He's a good writer.

Mine is because my dog's name is Dusty, the little 668 is for another reason which I don't need to mention. (It doesn't have to do with 69 though, get your minds outa the gutter). :)

well my original from RSC was Dark Aura as seen ::' but i left after march 2002 when i lost my red phat. a year later played again with Aura but got hacked, my friend who was quitting felt sorry for me so he gave me his account at a promise i'll make sure its remembered somehow. so far so good. almost survived a incident last year which some aussies may recall...

OT: Matthew16200 for prezident!

Popoto.~<3

Aww man.. Mine is so unoriginal (even when i first thought about it): Adventurer

But since that was taken i chose Adventurer86 in the list they had.

Over time I've thought of so many better RSNs wish i can change it :( i hate the numbers -.-

adventurer86.png

suggest.gif

ORLYSIGLMAHFAO-3.gif

my rsn, leapfrog229, comes from my birthday, which is February 29, better known as leap day.

#-o i regret it now, because people are like "haha you're named after a children's game! loser!" ...

yeah it gets old explaining it, but i still like it.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

my name irl is alex walker

walka is short for walker

92 is my birth year

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

well i made my name before i knew anything at all about the game.. I saw my bro playin(back in 02) and the game looked kinda medieval and for some reason when i think of medieval times i think of dragons.. So i figured i'd be all slick and cool and use drgnslyer and i was born on the 15th day its kinda my lucky number.. turns out dragon slayer in various forms is rather popular tho lol.. This is actually the 1st account i've ever made and i've kept it since summer of 02.. Never had a black mark or anything bad.. Been a member the vast majority of my RS time

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Hmmm... mine, snake6man lol so wish i could change it... anyways

snake man= i love snakes, ever since i caught like 10 for the first time. I live in a place that has no snakes, i went on vacation to catch them. and well yea, im a man (a 14 year old one ftw).

6= its a cool number! theres so much you can do with it... times it by itsself and you get a perfect number (36, like all its multiples or something add up to it) plus its my lucky number

snake6man: i thought i was incredibly clever using the 6 as a space :D

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

Prozac is a medicine used to help depressed ppl..when i was younger i thought it was something for psycho's that's why it sounded cool>_>

anyway i've been using prozac for quite some time,also in other games.

when i made this account, prozac was taken, so i added the 'x' parts

was taken too

so added another c^^

kinda lame i know

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

My name is easy to figure out. Its just Pk from afar. So its player killing from afar. When i created the account, i typed it in just as it is... pkfr0mafar. But only after it got up to a decent level, i realised that pkfromafar was available #-o

End Of Year, F2P lvl 3 skiller.

Other account, Pkfr0mafar, EX noob-PKer.

well my RSN is my name, (i am from Singapore) and the 0 because my first charater was trapped inside draynor manor and i did not know how to get out...

A rejected invention--- instant water!!!jus add water!!!

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

suyihai0.png

My name has a long history.

When I first started using internet, I guess it was around 1995, then I loved chat rooms, used a whole lot of one specific telnet chat. I loved reading alot and at that period, mostly french and english literature. So, as most of you surely know, english sometimes use the prefix St in their names. Like St John Rivers in "Jane Eyre" (yeah, pretty lame example). St stands for Saint ofcourse. So I doodled with letters a bit and thought of the name St Sparker.

Later I had to move on from that chat and lose that name because of some relationship issues. That was the time I was a great fan of anime series "Noir". So, voilÃÆÃâÃâá! I picked Noir for my new fresh nick. Used that for a few years and since I don't like numbers in names, I added the prefix St in mail accounts and such.

Then, starting my "awesome" RS career, I ofcourse went with St Noir. Played for a few hours and forgot about the game and the character. Upon coming back, I had surprisingly forgot about the pass and I just thought I'll make a new one.

Shir was just a result of playing with letters. It sounds really good in my language. I know how americans pronounce it (Teamspeak ftw) and that's not that good but still. Shir didn't mean anything to me, it was just a random combination that I liked.

Lately, trading with a guy to get my last missing set of elegant, he suddenly asks me if I'm arabian (I think it was arabian, or jew or something like that). I asked why in astonishment and he said, "well your name means song in arabic/hebrew/whatever". I have the most awful memory of all mankind so I can't remember exactly.

So, after long evolution of my nicks, I have quite unintendedly got myself a name that means holy song basically. I'm extremely pleased with that.

And now you all met my darkside - talking longwindedly about things nobody cares about lol. O well, I just enjoy the click of keyboard. It's dusty anyway, clicking might shake off the dust abit.

sig.gif

Crazy name for example: Layschips____(leaving out rest so player can remain anonymous)

Either it's ghost marketing, or it is a strange sense of humor.

ghost marketing ftw i almost called my char "repta" (from red faction 2)

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg