What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically i picked my name because i had it since Around September of 2000 when i got my first AOL Email/internet access

Now i don't use it for anything but what i had before may 2005. As an example Airforce_zl, Tebbo or guitarplex are what i use now.

P2p: 135 F2p: 124 as of July 29, 09.

P2p: 137 F2p: 126 as of September 25, 11.

mythshadows.gif

I took my name (Dansant) from a model of trumpet produced by the Martin company. It was a popular instrument for Jazz musicians in the 1920's and was featured in the handcraft series.

I thought it would be nice to have an origional name that probably no one has heard of. It worked and no one i've met so far has heard of it, but annoyingly people think its pronounced dans-ant instead of dan-sant.

It's also annoying how many people think my name is Dan #-o .

well thats the history of it. If your wondering how I got the name.......I collect and play many trumpets ranging from the 1800's to modern day.

I chose to be named after my Dansant trumpet because it has a special place in my heart. It was one of the first trumpets I got and it kick-started my collection. I love the flower engraving on the bell and the gold plating on the inside of bell and on the mouthpiece reciever.

sorry for writing so much! I'll stop now! :-#

It's only funny until someone gets hurt.............then its hilarious!

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." General Patton

My friends username who got me into rs was bloodspilla.

So when i made my account i made it bloodspilla1.

And then i got caught with the 3 round rule, and with no run in rsc, i got owned by the highway man.

So since i lost all my items i just decided to make a new account so i could get all new items.

So i wanted my name be bloodspilla still, but have my favorite number at the end - 87.

But bloodspilla87 was to long.

So i traded the sp for a k and made it bloodkilla87.

And at the time, i was in grade 6 and had no idea about LA gangs, so no, i'm not a crip ::'

killa870yt.png

My name sadly is not about VW beetles(which I do love) but madagascar hissing cockroaches :wall: :wall: :wall: !!!When I created my character I was a weird little kid who got 2 for pets from my science teacher. I thought they were the cutest things in the world. So of course now I am actually bothered by people thinking I'm totally crazy and am very annoyed at that name VERY VERY MUCHLY

Mine is named after my mums favoite sweet, but i woulda had coonas if avaible or limewire4, not 54.

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

Well, amoeba_009, ive always had something for amoebas, always thought they were somewhat cool. Why 009 ? I thought 009 was james bonds numbers, later on i found out it was 007. Stupid me. And wobblydaddy, got it from a random name gen.

R_H_A_E_P

i wanted it to be R A P E but it is a bad word so i couldnt have it but any ways.. in games when i own people i usually say.. wow raped.. so i chose the name rape cuz im pretty good at games XD.. no im not a wanted child malestera rapist

bllllonz.png

Well when I was quite a lot smaller i read this Redwall book. It had a snake called Asmodeous in. So a few years later when I disovered RuneScape i was trying to think of a good name. Asmodeous sprung into my mind and seeing as Asmodeous was taken, it had to be Asmodeous4. I liked the number 4 back then (now I prefer the number 3 :lol:). Little did i know it was the name of a fallen angel, a name for mage-killer and a demonic name. So, when I learnt all that out I loved it even more. And before anyone asks, I'm not a Satanist, lol..... :D But something that bugs me is that seeing as people call me Asmo for short, Jagex block "As", so no one can say my name.... :shock:

Asmo :D

Moe Szyslak, 5 years ago when I picked the name I loved the Simpsons...and Moe was the name of the bartender. I got a lot of comments from people about my name which was kinda cool usually. Now i'll very rarely/never watch a new episode of that show...

Meza Clay81, I just think meza clay is a cool name, plus its the name of a local boxer here and this guy was supposed to be my pure, but i'm a pretty bad pker :wall:

sig3bh7.png

Well when I was quite a lot smaller i read this Redwall book. It had a snake called Asmodeous in. So a few years later when I disovered RuneScape i was trying to think of a good name. Asmodeous sprung into my mind and seeing as Asmodeous was taken, it had to be Asmodeous4. I liked the number 4 back then (now I prefer the number 3 :lol:). Little did i know it was the name of a fallen angel, a name for mage-killer and a demonic name. So, when I learnt all that out I loved it even more. And before anyone asks, I'm not a Satanist, lol..... :D But something that bugs me is that seeing as people call me Asmo for short, Jagex block "As", so no one can say my name.... :shock:

Pesonally, I prefer 42.

If you know why, go hitch a ride. :wink:

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

Pesonally, I prefer 42.

If you know why, go hitch a ride. :wink:

Great movie, greater book series. Anyway, I just remembered another account I had that got hacked... Gimli040. Gimli, because he was my favorite LotR character, and 040 because 04 was taken...

Honestly... I don't know :(

Kill Life...

To make something clear:

I wasn't depressed when I chose my name!

And I didn't know of wilderniss back then.

But I love my name <3:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Well, My name is Handman003. I originally made it when I was about six or seven for Yahoo IM. (I got bored easily. Had to talk to people.)

For the etymology:

Hand cause its my last name.

Man cause I'm a guy.

003, cause I felt like adding random numbers.

Now you know. ::'

bleh3.PNG

Resident Tip.it Cow. :^_^:

[blog] [twitter]

I took my name (Dansant) from a model of trumpet produced by the Martin company. It was a popular instrument for Jazz musicians in the 1920's and was featured in the handcraft series.

I thought it would be nice to have an origional name that probably no one has heard of. It worked and no one i've met so far has heard of it, but annoyingly people think its pronounced dans-ant instead of dan-sant.

It's also annoying how many people think my name is Dan #-o .

well thats the history of it. If your wondering how I got the name.......I collect and play many trumpets ranging from the 1800's to modern day.

I chose to be named after my Dansant trumpet because it has a special place in my heart. It was one of the first trumpets I got and it kick-started my collection. I love the flower engraving on the bell and the gold plating on the inside of bell and on the mouthpiece reciever.

sorry for writing so much! I'll stop now! :-#

*Takes the rsn "Vacchiano" for a future pure*

That is the name of a famous trumpet player who released a mouthpiece that i am in love with; it allows you to use tons of air.

lalalasig2.png

I really liked British Rock when I made my name.

Then most people thought it meant 'rock' as in mining.

Then I moved to Britain, so now it's meaning is actually probably British (mining) Rock Dude.

(especially as British rock is rubbish recently imo)

dragonmdefault,britrockdude.gif

Main Goal; To have all skills 50+

My avatar is: The Shins- Oh Inverted World