1 May 2007 - Bots and real-world trading

jessy87

You can bump a thread as old as old gets, as long as the post is relevent to the topic itself, and not in a spam manner. The guy who bumped it had a very contrubuting post, and therefore it's fine to bump. God. You [wagon]holes need to chill.

It's annoying because people think that it's a new update, I know my eyes skipped over the 2007 in the title completely. -.-

I checked the Runescape main page twice before I saw "2007"

I checked it once. :wall:

Be more observant...?

I noticed it...and I see no problem with it.

I see no more bots; although I do see the occasional password scammers and whatnot but never to the level it was at.

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please save this thread? I think it has some good history of the events leading up the the RWT updates, right from the start.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You can bump a thread as old as old gets, as long as the post is relevent to the topic itself, and not in a spam manner. The guy who bumped it had a very contrubuting post, and therefore it's fine to bump. God. You [wagon]holes need to chill.

Contributing post? Sounded like random whining and crying to me.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Nice 2-year bump, guys. :thumbsup:

Arse*holes.

actually both are correct. dont try to correct peoples spelling/grammer etc, because half the time you end up looking like an idiot. no offence intended

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Can someone please save this thread? I think it has some good history of the events leading up the the RWT updates, right from the start.

I guess we could save it to some historical archive or something. It was a fairly big moment in RS history. :-k

~ W ~

sigzi.png

C'mon guys, why not discuss such an important event of RuneScape history? The rwt updates is what given us Bh, Replacement Bh yet to come and pvp worlds.... ge... etc. Now, what if the updates didn't happen, what would happen then?

Sorry for thread hijacking but it's a good thread that's been dead for so long...