:: The Achievement Diary ::

p0nd3r4

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what are the rewards for the rest of the medium tasks and easy tasks? Do you get a reward for each one or do you have to do all the easy to get a reward then all the medium to get a reward, etc.

The reward for the easy tasks are gloves that reduce the prices shops on Kajarma charge you (this includes the tzhaar shops), we are assuming that the medium reward is increased exp from the agility arena, and jagex said in the update that the hard reward is a new mine (but we don't know whats in the mine)

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Lol at jagex:

Finally, you'll find that the minimap icon for general stores has been changed. It used to represent a pot of flour. It's been pointed out to us that general stores don't usually stock pots of flour, so the icon now resembles an empty pot. Please try to contain your excitement.

whahaha ^^

Anyways I'm f2p so :(

But I'm looking forward to hearing what the rewards are, and some of the hard achievements are really easy "craft a nature rune" -.-

yeah but theirs ones such as kill a ket-zek.whos gonna go get that far into the fight caves without going for a fire cape.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Lol at jagex:

Finally, you'll find that the minimap icon for general stores has been changed. It used to represent a pot of flour. It's been pointed out to us that general stores don't usually stock pots of flour, so the icon now resembles an empty pot. Please try to contain your excitement.

whahaha ^^

But I'm looking forward to hearing what the rewards are, and some of the hard achievements are really easy "craft a nature rune" -.-

yeah but theirs ones such as kill a ket-zek.whos gonna go get that far into the fight caves without going for a fire cape.

Getting to the first ket-zek doesnt take that long.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Lol at jagex:

whahaha ^^

People that actually are getting fire-cape and at the same time kill a level 360. :)

This is the first real reason I'd ever have to get a fire-cape. Hmm.. :P

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Jokes of the day:

Wanna complete some hard RS achievements?!?!??!?!

Go craft -one- nature rune .....

Wanna know something that you need a -VERY high- combat level to do?!?!?!?

Kill -one- bronze dragon.

Seriously people. Tell me about one guy [garden tool] is level 80 or more that cant kill a lousy bronze dragon. I could go down there easely with nothing but a whip and -one- dose of anti fire potion and kill of one of them metal dragons. No food or armor needed.....

And the nature rune crafting only requires 44 runecrafting. When did obtain level 44 rune crafting become a hard achievement?

I tell you when, obviously today in the eyes of jagex. (Yes in the KB they did say that the kill one metal dragon achievement required a VERY high combat level)

Putting ranting aside I do love the Idea of the achievement diary. I simply love the easy achievements. As doing them are easy, and they are supposed to. But the hard achievements... Now those makes me mad. Making them this easy is a feeling of jagex hitting me and every other medium / high level out there in the face telling us, screw you, you will never get any more high level updates.

Now I'm off to kill one of those insane bronze dragons, just so I can brag about my hard achievement afterwards -_-'

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

i like em, done all easy and doing all medium atm

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Lol at jagex:

whahaha ^^

Me. I got through like 7 360s on my "Practice" Run in which I took a magic bow and steel arrows, and like 3 prayer pots. And BTW, there are like 32 360s in the caves... But yes, I do have a fire cape, that took me 4 actual "attempts".

Speaking of capes, I wonder if they'll release an achievement cape for completing the achievement diary after they've added a fair few new areas with achievements to complete?

Lol at jagex:

whahaha ^^

People that actually are getting fire-cape and at the same time kill a level 360. :)

This is the first real reason I'd ever have to get a fire-cape. Hmm.. :P

Why don't Jagex just replace it with "have killed Jad before or has owned a fire cape" replacing the "kill Ket-Zek" as the task? :boohoo:.

Anyway, still waiting for what is in the so called "high lvl" mine. I was hoping that it at least contained half of what hobgoblin mines have :pray:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Got all of them done.

All Easy = Karamja Gloves 1, lowers prices of stores on Karamja when worn, also halves the prices of all ships.

All Easy + Medium = Karamja Gloves 2, does the same as 1, and increases the Agility Arena rewards.

All Easy, Medium and Hard = Karamja Gloves 3, does the same as the above, and also has an Operate function which lets you teleport to a hidden mine under Shilo Village INFINITE TIMES. The mine's nothing special (8 Gem Rocks which are far apart), but it has a ladder that leads to the normal Shilo gem mine.

Pics of mine and ladder:

karamjagloves3pd0.png

hiddenmineyy7.png

supermario77.png

Got all of them done.

All Easy = Karamja Gloves 1, lowers prices of stores in Karamja when worn, also halves the prices of all ships.

All Easy + Medium = Karamja Gloves 2, does the same as 1, and increases the Agility Arena rewards.

All Easy, Medium and Hard = Karamja Gloves 3, does the same as the above, and also has an Operate function which lets you teleport to a hidden mine under Shilo Village INFINITE TIMES. The mine's nothing special (8 Gem Rocks which are far apart), but it has a ladder that leads to the normal Shilo gem mine.

Pics of mine and ladder:

karamjagloves3pd0.png

hiddenmineyy7.png

That seems kinda disappointing. But i guess it's a free shilo village teleport?

phata_elise.png

looks above.hmmmmm :-k

i enjoy the agility arena a lot but i dont know whether getting the gloves are worth it.

btw i dont really know anyone who uses shilogems but i suppose the teleport will come in handy(id rather walk their than spend all the time getting the gloves

tifsdac6mc.gif

Lol at jagex:

whahaha ^^

me just did it =) got slaughterd on the next round, my prayer was just run out after the kill

Got all of them done.

All Easy = Karamja Gloves 1, lowers prices of stores in Karamja when worn, also halves the prices of all ships.

Pics of mine and ladder:

karamjagloves3pd0.png

hiddenmineyy7.png

Post the additional agility arena rewards available?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Tell us more about the Agility Arena rewards increase please. How much experience would you get for 1000 tickets with the glvoes on?

i like em, done all easy and doing all medium atm

The rewards for hard include all the lower rewards, so I'm working on the hard ones.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+