Anti-More ftp bankspace thread!

lauren1211

The last time non-members received extra bank space was when adamant arrows, mithril arrows, and maple longs and shorts bows were made available. In fact, we received 12 bank spaces then too.

Therefore, I have come to the logical conclusion that a tiny, and I do mean tiny, fraction of summoning will be available to non-members.

Quote - Revenge is such a nasty thing that only breeds more vengeful souls, but in some situations revenge does not even need to be sought out, but only bided.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time non-members received extra bank space was when adamant arrows, mithril arrows, and maple longs and shorts bows were made available. In fact, we received 12 bank spaces then too.

Therefore, I have come to the logical conclusion that a tiny, and I do mean tiny, fraction of summoning will be available to non-members.

That corroborates the idea I had the previous page.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

How does them getting bank space effect you at all? The only reason you're ranting about this is because you think of F2Pers as "unworthy" because they don't pay a whopping 5 bucks a month like you do. Does that really mean they don't deserve to get tossed a bone every once in a while though? They contribute to the economy and community, therefore they're a part of this game.

Woot! Go Zierro go! =D>

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hmm...i was reading an old fansite the other day, with pictures and memoirs of, ahem, "ye olden days," and i found it interesting that while in the original rsc, you had more inventory space (30 spaces vs. 28). But! it wasnt for a while before banking was even introduced. Even then, you could only bank gold. it took them quite a while before they introduced item banking. so for all you new f2p'rs, remember that it really isnt as bad as it seems.

(just my 2 cents on the subject, i didnt read much of the arguments)

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

As a F2P player I don't think Jagex should give me more bank space. I think I already have a sufficient amount to store everything I need in there while having a few extra spots for training a high item skill. If people want more bank space then they should become members. It's part of the enticement to become members. And Jagex need their members to pay to keep the game going. F2P should stop asking for everything and either forget about it or pay to get it.

Giving them an extra 1 or 2 lines of bank space wouldn't do much harm, so long as they gave the same to members

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male