.::Creating the PERFECT P2P Rune Pure::.

lv3god

Thanks, what style you going for, 60 attack or 70+? I've added you i'll take more ingame ;)

For now, heres my 2 weeks work on my R pker.

2weeksmembersstjonnobu1.png

Currently questing Defence, Attack and Prayer. Goals = 60 attack 31 prayer 45 defence 70+ strength.

I'll talk more with you ingame :)

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

keep 60 attack, you dont need more anyway. Only people you will fight are 1 def/initiate/rune pure maybe some tank. Just get attack if you max out strenght :P

Did all quest i need for monkey madness today :D Working on 60 attack now #-o

oie_080707215636np9.png

no offense but there really isnt a need to make a pure anymore besides barrows pures since there is no more pking and stuf... jagex wants ruin it all for us players

Judgement Is Harsh For Those Who Take It So Lightly...

Paired Up with Totaldude94

silverthehedgehog.jpg

I like to think i deliver more then just pizza...

• 3 weeks later...
why do you say Quest def and dont train it? o.O

does it make you any worse if you dont quest it?

If you don't quest your defence you wont be able to get barrows gloves, and other things. It's just better to quest it trust me ^_^

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

I was on my way to becoming a perfect rune pure, just needed firecape \' ....and jagex took away pking :evil: :evil:

I'm still Rune Pure on st Jonno 45 def 34 attack, I own Duel Arena icon_twisted.gif

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

them stats guna take a very long time... and not being funny.. but not many rune pures have them kinda stats.. they ushually end up getting 70 defence and becoming a barrows pure etc...!! but none the less , nice guide!! :)

hey well pking is over but ne ways.. he is right.. and its like insanely hard to get 99 hp with 70 range m8.. lol

All must die sometimes, but you will always live.

,Rangrhardys

I was on my way to becoming a perfect rune pure, just needed firecape \' ....and jagex took away pking :evil: :evil:

I'm still Rune Pure on st Jonno 45 def 34 attack, I own Duel Arena icon_twisted.gif

rune pure? nah just a waste.

All must die sometimes, but you will always live.

,Rangrhardys

Great guide

very detailed and good pics included =D

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

rune pure? nah just a waste.

Hrmm why did I say 34 attack, I have 60 now. And yes 60 atk 73 str 45 def 34 pray is fun at duel arena. I'll wait to see what this new 1v1 is like before getting any more def.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used this guide to get barrows gloves at 45 defence, it helped a lot. I'm not a Zerker Pure anymore but it did help me.

I think you should add the skill requirements to complete RFD though.

:thumbdown: this guide fails 100% because of 1 THING!!! getting 106 combat is 10000000% moronic :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

with bh having 106cb means ur fighting 130s :wall: :wall: :wall:

however if you get 80 attack instead of 99 any other way would just mess up because if you train it on str then u cant accidently lvl up

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

:thumbdown: this guide fails 100% because of 1 THING!!! getting 106 combat is 10000000% moronic :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

however if you get 80 attack instead of 99 any other way would just mess up because if you train it on str then u cant accidently lvl up

Uhh, no? The med crater goes up to 111. >.>

EDIT: Oh you meant F2P, well the point of getting 45 defence is to get a berserker helmet which is members, so if you're a maxed zerker pure it's better to pk in mem.

• 5 months later...

Uhh, no? The med crater goes up to 111. >.>

EDIT: Oh you meant F2P, well the point of getting 45 defence is to get a berserker helmet which is members, so if you're a maxed zerker pure it's better to pk in mem.

no there are no 130's in f2p mem bh changed so mid goes up to 100cb aswell

!!!SwEeT BoMbInG!!!