Full Lumberjack - how many people do actually own it?

tskolar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the full set and got 99 woodcutting using it. I even lost it and got it back inbetween (gah was that annoying)

I collected 100 nail beast nails but I gave them all away to a friend

I hear it takes as long as ten hours game play to get the complete set... I don't see how the very slight increase in xp would pay that time investment off.

As such, I simply haven't bothered even attempting to find the set.

Harrington.gif

I got the shirt first :XD: then i got 2 hats and 2 pants, then the next day when they fixed it i got boots in 15 minutes, i was about a total of 2 hours 45minutes. I got about 50 nails, i gave up cause i was tired of banking :XD:

addympraycape,fire%20axe%20777.gif

33 Abyssal Whip Drops 8 Dragon Drops

i got the full lumberjack in 2 days...

finished the set a day before wildbloods were replaced with watermelons... i was so peeved...

its worth it, 2.5% more xp per log

and next time, please search the board, ive already made a thread about lumberjack exactly like this

siggity siggity shwa

I have the set - took me several days to get that top. Woodcutters don't seem to know anything about lumberjack suits, though. They are always asking me what top I am wearing.

I have 82 nail beast nails in the bank. Probably will never use them.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Guest Le_Masters

I "Had" it, but once i got the set i put it on then just droped it. i think it looks quite lame.

I currently have 17 boots, 13 hats 6 pants and NO shirts

ive done this mini game many many times wasted entire days trying to just get the shirt. and the totals of currently banked lumberjack items dont include the extras i dropped on the groud to pick up big bones or nail beast nails

to answer the nail question i have nearly 300 and thats after making a good number of those sanfew potions, yea ive done a lotta treking and am running out of staffs and balance pots.. PLEASE A SHIRT! lol

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

• 5 weeks later...

I have a full set and I am yet to see anyone else with it when I am cutting yews or magics.

To get it it took me close to 200 trips, you can look at the sign at Paterdomus to see how many trips down you have done and I was at 98 so since it was up and back its about double that.

I skipped every event except for the zombie lumberjack one so i didn't get any drops except for the bits and peices you get from trading in your tokens.

Caldius.png

can any1 post a pic of full set?

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

burgh de rott ramble..not gamble :P

omg and what do the nails do? i drop all of em

talk to sanfew with a few in your invy and you can make a new pot its like an anti pot, balm, and super restore all rolled into 1 pot, and on top of that you can use it on the nail beasts to do big damage, although that woudl be a waste sine they are so easy to kill anyway and its more useful for the spr restore affect.

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Igot lumby top on first go.

Lumby:

Tops: 1

Pants: 0

Hats: 5

Boots: 6

i just want 2 pants and 1 more top - so i have 2 full sets

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Pants,boots,hats....no problemo...stayed for a week there to get the shirt

:wall:

Anyway, i still have sympathy for this mini-game,a less boring way to get some raw materials.

you can look at the sign at Paterdomus to see how many trips down you have done

nice, didnt know that, gonna check it today