Press the button game!

Zeddude

Please dont be racist

What the hell? I said that they hate Americans because I don't think people from Iraq like the war Bush is responsible for. And I did never say ALL people from Iraq are terrorists, I didn't accuse anyone. I know there are bad people in countries, it was just some bad man, nothing personal against people from Iraq.

How the hell is that racism?

Back on topic:

You turn into an orange, and get aten by a very fat guy.

*presses the button that says "Click here if you're not lying about not being racist against Iraq."*

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont be racist

What the hell? I said that they hate Americans because I don't think people from Iraq like the war Bush is responsible for. And I did never say ALL people from Iraq are terrorists, I didn't accuse anyone. I know there are bad people in countries, it was just some bad man, nothing personal against people from Iraq.

How the hell is that racism?

Back on topic:

You turn into an orange, and get aten by a very fat guy.

*presses the button that says "Click here if you're not lying about not being racist against Iraq."*

Its racist to assume that all iraqis are alike. There is a fair amount of them who have benefited from the war and therefore dont hate america or bush.

Anyway, back to the game...

You get a lie detector test

*presses button with chicken and potatos on it.*

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

When did I say all people from Iraq are alike, or hate America? Never, so stop assuming me of being racist, I meant some, ok? Ok, I've done some bad stuff in life, BUT RACISM IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

And I succeed of course.

A chicken comes out of nowhere and throws a potato at you. That's actually a bomb shaded and colored as potato.

*presses the bottom with following text: "2007 is now. 2009 is the end."*

When did I say all people from Iraq are alike, or hate America?

When you said...

What the hell? I said that they hate Americans because I don't think people from Iraq like the war Bush is responsible for.

You didnt say some people from iraq, you generalised...

Anyway...

You get a one way ticket to 2010

*presses button that says "dont press this unless you like demons"

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I said "some guy" that means there was one guy that was American hater. ONE GUY!!!!!!! Could we please just end this discussoin? I don't want this to turn into a flame war. Or get banned because of this.

Back to topic: You get to hell permenantly. With hell lotta demons, and believe me, the demons bloods are NASTY and they even have pool of it. Not billiard pool though.

*presses the bottom with a picture of 8-ball on it.*

Let me get one thing straight. I'm NOT a girl addict. I would step away from them. <.<

OH EMM GEE!

Anyhoo, they go away, and are replaced..... by men!

presses button with a man with a knife in its head!

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

Anyhoo, they go away, and are replaced..... by men!

I stay away from them as well as I'm not a homosexual.

A zombie with a knife on his head comes and says, "Must eat human, must eat human, must eat human." and is after you.

*presses the button that says, "Only press the button if you are a homosexual. NOTE: This button is lie proof. If you press the button if you aren't a homosexual, we will kill you."*

Yeah, nothing interesting happend because the butto was broken. Nothing inetersting happens to you either as you didn't push the button.

*goes to the place again after the button has been fixed.* NOTE: I'm not a homosexual.

*presses the button that says, "Only press the button if you are a homosexual. NOTE: This button is lie proof. If you press the button if you aren't a homosexual, we will kill you."*

They kill you.

Press the button that says "Diablo pwnz"

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

you get pwned like a sad little noob...

presses a rather large, strong looking button that appears to be holding a r2h in each of its 6 hands

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

it steals your cheese

presses monkey button

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

you get an avatar chap wearing a hat

presses button saying qwerty

gazzy.jpg

Barney apprears out of nowhere and gives you a hug, then says "you need more lovin' huny"

You press a button that is purple, and has a picture of a pale elbow on it.

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

Barney apprears out of nowhere and gives you a hug, then says "you need more lovin' huny"

What the hell? This is completely off topic to the post I posted. And no he doesn't hug me, if I shoot him first.

Anyway it kills you for responding with something COMPLETELY unrelated to the button I pressed.

*presses the button with Bob The Builder's head and a big red X on it.*