What Item Did you Treasure as a Newbie? - 12k+ Views!

equal_ibrium

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started in the fall of 2003... I loved cabbages, they helped me escape from the rune spawns in the D-Knight castle in the Wildy.

On 12/10/07, Jagex emerged victorious from their war against the mechanical swarms of Real World Traders.

But in the battle, we, the spectators, lost one of our closest friends...

We will always remember you, Merchanting. May the question live on.

Question.jpg

I just started in 2006 shortly after halloween and when i got the air talisman I thought it was like a rare and special item and also my full mith that my rl friend said he was gonna give me,I thought mith was magical mittens.

That sword after doing the demon quest, silverlight! (I think, was it?) yep, that was awesome :) Also my tinderbox, which I still have. The only one since Tut Island.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

boots. The leather boot respawn back in classic in alirdrad. I got full boots and started trading random ppl saying "b00tz 4 s@|3 500 3@"

I was "cool"

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

When i first bought my rune scimmy i thought i would own anything. And i did. Those goblins never saw the light of day... :XD:

I found goblin mail on the floor after killing a goblin and i was like, WOW! I'm rich. Then my mate came along and said he had 50. My dreams were crushed.

I would go around picking up any bronze weaponz and i would sell them to the Genral store, making couple 100gp which was a lot to me back then. :thumbsup:

bankbustin.png

My first Rune Long, well it took me long enough to get the darn thing..

( And this was b4 rune 2 handers were even in RSC )

One item i Found, and thought i was the gonna be the richest player in rs was... a diamond :D Little to my amusement it wasnt worth what i thought..

Those were the days...

Well i first started in RSC, and full black then was thought to look VERY COOL, alot of people wearing the armour would stand at the varrock castle and chat, and noobs would stand there and idle them, then one day, some kind chap that was lvl 49(at the time i thought he was so high!) gave me a full set of black armour because he was quiting, i was over the moon, i remember how excited i was, i wish i could turn back the time lol, was fun, i straight away ran to the spot where all the "cool" black armoured guys where and started celebrating, then i my next "BIG" goal was a rune skim :P but thats another story

Brnz--4rr0wz

94 Magic, 61 Combat :D GF

sorry, i just remember my very first prized item, it was when my cousin who introduced me to the game took me to the wilderness, i was so exited, and then he led me to the black fortress, and when i saw all those runes on the floor (respawn spots) i thought i was going to be soooo rich, and started picking them up, when i got to arround 25 of each elemental rune, some nasty person killed me, i was so gutted :P

this was in rsc, runecrafting didnt even exist!

Brnz--4rr0wz

94 Magic, 61 Combat :D GF