Have YOU ever predicted an update?

Drakolord7

Have you ever predicted an update. I mean without an evidence, or hardly any, or things that didnt seem like evidence. I have

1. I guessed(correctly) that in POH there would be several places around Runescape where you could choose to go into your house or choose an option to type in someones name and go in their house

2. I guessed(correctly) that the 100th quest would be a sequel to Cooks Assistant

3. I guessed(correctly) that RFD would have a starting mini-quest than several mini-quests with independant requirements and rewards,

4. I guesses(correctly) that Summoning would be a new skill and not a magic addition

5. I guessed(correctly) that the Bird's Eggs would have 2 uses in summoning

Your Predictions

Latinoking-predicted that Hunter had nothing to do with Slayer

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

well aren't you full of yourself :)

On topic i rather leave it to surprise me ;)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

well, I make guesses bassed on others, but I think that there will be a new minigame realted to Varrock feturing Necromancer

Go to down loads, its the first one

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

I actually guessed the update of Kalphite Queen. (for about 2 years. :wall: )

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I predicted they would have crappy updates.

Great method of contributing. He's asking what updates you predicted, not offering a place to whine. <.<

On topic:

I predicted that carpentry wouldn't be the name of the construction skill

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

i predicted holiday items that are decoration in POH's. I also remember suggesting this, but I think the example I used was Christmas lights, not the tree thing.

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

I predicted average of two quests be released each month since March.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If the Varrock Museum update includes addition to Achievement Diary, then I predicted that. Otherwise, my only correct prediction is that other's predictions are incorrectly predicted and that predictiotarianism will mostly lead to disappointment.

Note: Do you like the word that I made up :thumbsup: ?

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

I predict this week or next will have a new skill.

Reason being, BTS was convincing, and now its about to be thursday with no weekly update. Not complaining predicting.

I am pretty sure it will have to do with the Dig-site, and also you will start the skill in Varrok. I don't think it will be archaeology or summoning, but perhaps something new or maybe even just a mini-game.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I predict this week or next will have a new skill.

Reason being, BTS was convincing, and now its about to be thursday with no weekly update. Not complaining predicting.

I am pretty sure it will have to do with the Dig-site, and also you will start the skill in Varrok. I don't think it will be archaeology or summoning, but perhaps something new or maybe even just a mini-game.

Yup, im with you.

Im 80% certain we are going to see a new skill...

and i have been for a whilehttp://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=650203

By the time some people read this post, it might already be out!

Other then that, i predicted construction would be compact, because every time someone mentioned construction(or as it was called in pre-construction times, carpentry), most people came in and said "They cant do that! They would have to add an enormous new place to fit them all!". Then again, ive played games with POH's so i knew how they were handled...

I predicted they would change fally two months before they did! I first started out two months before the change, and when i first came across it, and found out what it was about(knights and such), my reaction was "Wow, this place doesn't look right, it should be white".

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Back 1+ years ago there was a HUGE 15 page thread on hunting, and then a year later it came out and he bumped it up saying its his idea, and EVERY 1 was flaming him saying its already out rofl (they didnt see the date it was made)

I guessed construction, about 1-2 months before it came out they started re-creating the graphics for buildings, and then they re-did the graphics for the plank.

sig.jpg

i predicted that Jagex's april fool joke wasnt gonna happen 8-)

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

I predicted that bandana's were an reward of some sort buyable from after Cabin fever :lol:

Not really Nostradamusy big. But a prediction none the less.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

In RSC I predicted runecrafting.

A way of making our own runes by making clay tablets. (I thought soft clay with a mould #-o .. my idea eh..)

These could then be charged on an altar.. Had no idea I was so close. Well, I was wrong with the clay thing.

Runecrafting <3:

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg