Worst / Scariest Place in Runescape

dude24052405

What is the worst place in runescape to be?

What is the scariest place in runescape to be in fear of dieing?

Mine whould be:

Worst - Ape Atol. I do not know why it is just I died there 2 times during mm. ( Didn't use Guide #-o )

Scariest - For me the wild. All high level monsters don't scare me. I just pray or only bring 3 items. Wild you can lose all. =P

Whats yours?

RsWelcome.jpg

dude24052405.png

Dude24052405.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...why would i be scared of a game? unless it's something with relatively decent graphics and is the zombie house mission like in timesplitters 3 ;) + under the age of 10 lol

What a great level =p Love hiding in that little crevice against the huge deer thing ::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

worst place... definitely Uzer (far east in the desert). That place just makes me want to quit rs

scariest... the chaos elemental! Sometimes he is attacking me and I am running, and he keeps teleporting me back to him!

lalalasig2.png

hmm...why would i be scared of a game? unless it's something with relatively decent graphics and is the zombie house mission like in timesplitters 3 ;) + under the age of 10 lol

What a great level =p Love hiding in that little crevice against the huge deer thing ::'

Can you please keep the topic on runescape.

RsWelcome.jpg

dude24052405.png

Dude24052405.png

Worst and scariest for me has to be the Wildy.

I went once, died once. That was it for me. I will never again go in the Wildy. Heck, I would even rc Chaos runes until that last quest gave us the shortcut to the altar.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

Worst: Meiyerditch, as Bard said. It's just depressing.

Scariest? Zamorak's Fortress, in the wilderness. It's not labeled, but it's what players call that abandoned structure off the east wilderness coast. I've died there 4 times because Ancient clans like to congregate there.

Still alive, still alive.

I'd have to say that the Light Temple is the worst... was pretty frustrating...

All of Morytania would be my second. It's so dead and lifeless...

Scariest would be Isfadar, and the maze under Sophanem (from the quest Contact). They're not scary in the sense that monsters will come kill me, but the traps just make me paranoid.

The OoC: Order of Cabbage. Guardians of 3,600,000+ Cabbages! That a lotta cabbage!

----

Quest Cape: 249 QP || Skill Total: 1623+ || 88/91 Thieving ||

ysigfo7.png

I remember when i was walking through about level 50 wild with a mate, i was on a clue and the chaos elemental turned up out of nowhere (didnt know he came over to where we were" so i legged it away with no food, so close to dying :P i spose that was more fun than scary..

Worst- Ape Atoll. I was dharoking those strong apes with the prayer shrine near them. I lagged at low hits and prayer. I thought I had put on a glory so I was like "Ok, I'll only loose a glory and dh helm." Turns out I had my fury on.. Lost it and was pissed.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Worst: The desert, the yellow is very depressing. I don't mind hanging out anywhere, just not in the desert.

Scariest: Fight caves, wave 63.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Gah! MUST KNOCK OFF HEADS!!

Ever tried to punch them off, SCCAARRRY!

anyway, back on topic

scariest place is definitlyape atoll before you finish the quest.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

My scariest place is the new ice trolls on neitiznot. I'm level 110, and I can honestly say that fixing bridges while being wailed on with 16s is one of the scariest things ever, especially because I was wearing all my best stuff :shock:

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

Worst - Lumbridge, which is where I'll be until 99 firemaking :uhh:

Scariest - the catacombs below the maze in Contact! I foolishly attempted them instead of the maze on my first try, didn't make that mistake again...

worst place... definitely Uzer (far east in the desert). That place just makes me want to quit rs

scariest... the chaos elemental! Sometimes he is attacking me and I am running, and he keeps teleporting me back to him!

yea...he annyoing but i survived with many injuries

scariest: fighting dharok with across the room with no prayer and hes at 1 hp...

worst: the iceberg...who knows what those pegeuins are doing...