new minigame idea: The runescape Orphanage 88 Suporters!!

This is a great idea i love it. i support 140%. make a support list, im sure most people will like this idea

-Support-

RSN-Haseo_8492ed

Add me to support list please

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea i love it. i support 140%. make a support list, im sure most people will like this idea

-Support-

RSN-Haseo_8492ed

Add me to support list please

added and thanks for the support :-D

another suporter added

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Well i would support but i think you didn't set good rewards because the exp for buyable skills is fine (cooking, construction, firemaking and anything else buyable) but if i wanted to train agility, slayer, strength, attack, defence, hp, woodcutting, mining, fishing and even fletching (even though that's a buyable skill) i would rather spend my time getting real exp so i think either you raise the exp to normal exp (not a good idea because you can't do that to just some of the skills because even if a skill is buyable you can still train that out side the mini-game without money and, ofcours, slower) or you can add unique rewards such as for cooking you can add cook outfit (works just like cooking gauntlets just better) or you could also add stuff just for looks (like castle wars which even though the best armor there is a little better than addy which means not bad at all it's still not worth risking...) if you will change that I support...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Well i would support but i think you didn't set good rewards because the exp for buyable skills is fine (cooking, construction, firemaking and anything else buyable) but if i wanted to train agility, slayer, strength, attack, defence, hp, woodcutting, mining, fishing and even fletching (even though that's a buyable skill) i would rather spend my time getting real exp so i think either you raise the exp to normal exp (not a good idea because you can't do that to just some of the skills because even if a skill is buyable you can still train that out side the mini-game without money and, ofcours, slower) or you can add unique rewards such as for cooking you can add cook outfit (works just like cooking gauntlets just better) or you could also add stuff just for looks (like castle wars which even though the best armor there is a little better than addy which means not bad at all it's still not worth risking...) if you will change that I support...

the problem is that i cant exactly state rewards. no matter WHAT i suggest jagex will have the final say on everything so I'm just trying to lay out the blueprints for how the mini game would work, and be realistic. The rewards are what jagex would think is fair for it. And to put it bluntly if i put the rewards too umber jagex wont even consider the idea, so im trying to leave that area blank :-P

LK1

ps added new supporters from the RSOF

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

the problem is that i cant exactly state rewards. no matter WHAT i suggest jagex will have the final say on everything so I'm just trying to lay out the blueprints for how the mini game would work, and be realistic. The rewards are what jagex would think is fair for it. And to put it bluntly if i put the rewards too umber jagex wont even consider the idea, so im trying to leave that area blank :-P

LK1

You are still supposed to give us the final idea not parts of it. Even if you think jagex will decide you should still say what you think should be added...

LK1

You are still supposed to give us the final idea not parts of it. Even if you think jagex will decide you should still say what you think should be added...

For those that havent been to the RSOF I have had a few potential rewards listed on the RSOF for couple days. I copied and pasted into my second post on page 1

LK1

LK1

For those that havent been to the RSOF I have had a few potential rewards listed on the RSOF for couple days. I copied and pasted into my second post on page 1

LK1

OK i support. But how hard/easy is it to gain "favor" for example? Or get the maid outfit? The squire? The new areas? You need some sort of either new money or ticket-like thing (new money can be something like new tokkul or trading sticks and ticket like can be something like castle wars or agility arena).

OK i support. But how hard/easy is it to gain "favor" for example? Or get the maid outfit? The squire? The new areas? You need some sort of either new money or ticket-like thing (new money can be something like new tokkul or trading sticks and ticket like can be something like castle wars or agility arena).

favor would depend on what you do, easier tasks(and cheaper tasks) would give less favor(ie, tossing cloths in hamper ) while the more difficult tasks(or more expensive) give more favor(such as making furniture or expanding into the mountain)

your favor would let you get discounts at different areas( but only areas you have worked in so you cant just do cloths collecting and get sawmill discount) you would need so much favor to get the different "deals" but each time you complet transaction your favor goes down by a set amount depending on the deal you get. so you can do a couple deals before needing to go back and get more favor.

The favor youve collected total is also counted in a secondary bank, like with the wanted quests White knight levels. Thats how the clothing and such rewards are figured out. at the lower ends your presented with a box with the coresponding cloths as thanks for all your help. This would also open up a great oportunity for jagex to let us make littel toys. so as you progress you can make better toys for the kids and also be able to use them yourself(like the yo-yo ) I was thinking for each skill there could be a small skill expansion bonus for helpping at teh orphanage(like a new food fish n chips, heals a lot of hp(40?) but it takes a while to make, like tuna taters, but is several bites lik 5, so it would be great for training but wouldnt drasticly effect the game.)

for the new training area it would be after you had expanded the building so much that you break into a cave system while carving out extra rooms into the mountain. This would be a fair amount of work, like having done 20 expansions worth of work already. but would be worth it for the wide gambit of monsters that are in the cave.

The squire wouldnt be until you had done it for a long time(to give some symbolence that its a kid thats grown up with help from your care) and would roughly be equlivant to getting 10,000 favor(maxing out and using 100 favor 100 times) so it would be no easy task but would be well worth it for the benifits.

There wouldnt need to be a new money system to do this, it would just be like the favor from jungle cleanup or sanctity from temple treking. Its there on your account to stay till you use it but its not an object to clutter up invy/ bank space.

its kind of late atm and if ^ isnt really making sense just say so and ill try to clarify it when i wake up.

LK1

Well that's great :wink: =D> ! Just 1 comment...YOYOs are not a good idea and will not be implemented since it was an old Xmas reward few years ago but other than that - GREAT! :D

Well that's great :wink: =D> ! Just 1 comment...YOYOs are not a good idea and will not be implemented since it was an old Xmas reward few years ago but other than that - GREAT! :D

well i did say LIKE the yoyo, i ment it more as an example( can play with it but has no real funtionality besides nestalgia purposes) so yea no making past rare drops. Thanks for the support and praise :-D

LK1

ps added suporters

I really like the consept, it is a good idea, but I don't support.

thats okay, to each thier own, but thanks for at least reading the idea :)

LK1

I'd support if there were item rewards too. I mean is one of those balls you can bounce on too much to ask? *Bounces around runescape and lands on zezima's head*

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I'd support if there were item rewards too. I mean is one of those balls you can bounce on too much to ask? *Bounces around runescape and lands on zezima's head*

umm there are a few item reward ideas listed... first page 3rd post(my second post on thread)

ssjim826 added and thanks for support :)

LK1

This is actually a really good idea to get sum money out of the game, like construction. Good for making macros not dropping the prices (grammar... :oops: ) as much. Me and my friend (both member), totally agree! (my friend is way to lazy to make a TIF-account #-o )

Name is Seth161991,

Private is always on!

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Seth161991 added along with 6 others

the RSOF thread died a horrible 50pg limit death :( I'll be remaking the thread tonight with everything i had copied down but we still lost a lot of good ideas.

Let the suport grow! already at 64 suporters :)

LK1