new minigame idea: The runescape Orphanage 88 Suporters!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a update for the runescape pedophiles, if they add this they will actually allow u to adopt a child, also, storing a child in a bank is just wrong imagine how awkward it would be in real life.

man: ok son ur staying in the bank for a few months until they release a new quest that requires u, then i will put u back in and then ill take u out in a year when they add another update, after that u will most likely sit here forever, or one day when i need bank space i will probably drop u on ur head, killing u, maybe i will make some money by selling ur body to necrophiliacs. oh and u wont get any food while ur here but u will miraculisly survive, but endor tons of pain do to no food.

son: daddy nooo!

dad: ok banker i wish to deposit my son

banker: ok

dad: bye

son: waaaaaaah

banker: ok u will be in this tiny box until ur father comes back, oh did i forget to mention, michal jackson works here now, he needed money to pay off his plastic surgery bills and he has none now cuz he spent all his money in court, and he cant sing anymore.

son: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the child would then try to kill himself by selecting a knife and using it on his hand, to his surprise a mysterious voice says "nothing interesting happens".

looks like god didnt add that update yet

CONCLUSION: BAD IDEA, RANTS FORUM WOULD BE FLOODED AND PLAYERS WILL QUIT

267127978_7ce99a3425_m.jpg

gota problem with my lazur?

a update for the runescape pedophiles, if they add this they will actually allow u to adopt a child, also, storing a child in a bank is just wrong imagine how awkward it would be in real life.

CONCLUSION: BAD IDEA, RANTS FORUM WOULD BE FLOODED AND PLAYERS WILL QUIT

talk about taking a jump off the pedo pyre...

I dont really know where to start with such a post... first never said the kids were going to be like cats... and the possibility for them to follow you (as in temple treking and if your f2p im not explaining that mini game) was just that, a possibility. I frankly dont know how you can take a onestop shop for training into what your trying to portray it as ..

RSOF has been remade

Harrington your added

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

omg i thought this thread was dead with the forum crash! WEWT! I'll copy info and replace the one on runescape forums

LK1

*ps im not giving up on this idea :P*

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Added And updated THanks for the support

Can find it on the RSOF Quick find code: 84-85-92-58515194

if you want to spread the word feel free, i think this could be a very good update with lots of replay value! Hope to see you all there :-D

LK1

• 5 months later...

While it sounds wierd, but I LOVE all the different ideas you came up with. It reminds me a lot of the warrior's guild with all the stuff you can do, but anyway support.

And also, you should clean up the post a little, with caps and punctuation, and organize it

Some of my ideas:

Farming:Grow/ nurture trees for outdoor play area

Construction: Treehouses

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I fully support this idea. This would be a great mini-game. RSN: Noobs4life2.

Post this idea in the Runescape thread. See how other people think about your excellent mini-game idea.

[hide=Accomplishments]65 Fishing (Swordfish gloves) - July 29, 2009

Rune Defender - August 15, 2009

My Dream Armor(P2P) - August 18, 2009

Slayer Helmet - September 19, 2009

75 Attack (Ability to Wield GS) - October 17, 2009

100 posts in Tip.It Forum - October 25, 2009

80 Strength - December 12, 2009[/hide]

[hide=F2P/P2P Stats and Goals]Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png[/hide]

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."

-Wilt Chamberlain

• 1 month later...

I lol'd at using range to throw dirty clothes in the wash. i'm a master ranger :)

But yeah this sounds like a fairly fun minigame, and if Jagex can look at minigames like MA and think, yep people are gonna love this, I'd say this one has a 100% chance of being implemented once Jagex learn of it.

Zerker_jane.png

I lol'd at using range to throw dirty clothes in the wash. i'm a master ranger :)

But yeah this sounds like a fairly fun minigame, and if Jagex can look at minigames like MA and think, yep people are gonna love this, I'd say this one has a 100% chance of being implemented once Jagex learn of it.

lol :) glad you enjoyed the ideas and thanks for words :) I'll just have to keep hammering at it but it seems its going to take a lotta people on the list to get thier attention. Didnt help that it kept getting eatn by page 51 monster when they had only 1 suggestions board :\

LK1

The Hp one...

You could have it; "Check on sick children and etc."

Not sure, but I support! :thumbup:

IGN: Stop Fail

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow