Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
sk8nbail

Nat Crafting

Im getting ready to start crafting nats but before I wanted to ask what ways you guys take whether its the Fairy Rings to the altar, the Abbyss, Glider, etc.

Im only combat lvl 79 and Im not able to do the quest for fairy rings so my options are kinda limited. If anyone can give me some tips on this id appreciate it.

Looking to make easy cash? CashCrate owns, its how i pay for members on runescape. Click http://cashcrate.com/452881

i'd say use the abyss, it's the fastest option plus it isn't very hard to evade abyss "pkers"

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

could just do it in karajama

We should add side skills, such as runecrafting and that would make arenascape addicting!
Is He Insane? :wall:

ARENAscape Levels: 163 & 162

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RuneScape Levels: Main Acc(123) - Zerker Pure(87) - Pure Str(50)

To Join My Lvl 80+ Clan, Click Here!

resizedrisech9.th.png

For Anyone That Likes RuneScape, Click Here For My YouTube Channel!

Most of your levels who pk are pures so jungle would be good...

Yeah my worry about the Abyss was the pkers and if its not too much long i thought about just getting the glider to there and then back to the bank in al kharid unless theres a better way...

Looking to make easy cash? CashCrate owns, its how i pay for members on runescape. Click http://cashcrate.com/452881

Use the abyss - it's much faster then the gliders and you will not encounter many pkers at your level. Just wear d hide and bring a 1 click tele, and you will rarely if ever be pked.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

The best method is walking to the altar and making nats and then using the Karamja general store to convert noted ess that you take with you. It is the best method in my opinion, because it is so simple.

siggy-1.jpg

The best method is walking to the altar and making nats and then using the Karamja general store to convert noted ess that you take with you. It is the best method in my opinion, because it is so simple.
That is NOT the best method - the abyss is about twice as fast, and fary rings / house tele / edgville dungen tele are all significantly faster.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Just use the Abyss. You may be PK'ed a few times. But the time spent will be so much less. I've crafted probably 20k nature runes and only been killed once. I've gained SO MUCH more in time and money though.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Im getting ready to start crafting nats but before I wanted to ask what ways you guys take whether its the Fairy Rings to the altar, the Abbyss, Glider, etc.

Im only combat lvl 79 and Im not able to do the quest for fairy rings so my options are kinda limited. If anyone can give me some tips on this id appreciate it.

I got fairy rings at level 50 :/

Fairy Tale 1 is pretty easy, and you only have to start Fairy Tale 2

those quests are hard, just do it the normal way, at shilo

We should add side skills, such as runecrafting and that would make arenascape addicting!
Is He Insane? :wall:

ARENAscape Levels: 163 & 162

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RuneScape Levels: Main Acc(123) - Zerker Pure(87) - Pure Str(50)

To Join My Lvl 80+ Clan, Click Here!

resizedrisech9.th.png

For Anyone That Likes RuneScape, Click Here For My YouTube Channel!

abyss is fastest but using the fairy ring at edge is only slightly slower if you glory back to edge

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

those quests are hard, just do it the normal way, at shilo

thats pretty far I don't suggest it.

blackmwhiteknight,Fusion%20X.gif

I would do glider for a few levels to test how it is and then do abyss and test it. If you manage to get away from pkers easy then do the abyss. But dont level to much, instead just get a few runes so u can get some cash and after that train your combat so you can do the fairy ring quest.

logo8ou.jpgYoGoSuN