Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Looking through my old pics and came across this. Thought it was pretty interesting, figured others might also. It is the Top 200 F2P List in July of 2007. :):

glorydays.jpg

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking through my old pics and came across this. Thought it was pretty interesting, figured others might also. It is the Top 200 F2P List in July of 2007. :):

[hide]

glorydays.jpg

[/hide]

When I was still too noob to be listed :lol:

Nice to see those old lists, brings back memories!

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

When I was still too noob to be listed :lol:

And before anyone had all 99's. That's going way back.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I noticed El Popo's name changed in [bleep] Rs RTARDz on the runehead list, but runetrack says that [bleep] Rs RTARDz is some nubmember. Seems to be a weird bug :blink:

http://www.runehead.com/clans/personal.php?name=[bleep]+Rs+RTARDz&clan=pure_f2p

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

glorydays.jpg

Funny to see i was ranked 128 back in july 2007, few months earlier i was in top 100...

oh old days!!

I only dropped ranks since then, didn't played much after the first wildernis changes, can back few months later, when i was kicked out of the list, just to put my name back in it :P

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

Some names up there are really familiar faces. :)

I remember when I had 800 total, and was aiming to go on the list. I managed to reach 1100+ before getting membership. I sort of regret it, in a way. But nonetheless, I'm still having fun with the game. :P

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'm just curious, since the removal of the F2P hiscores, what's the point of this thread besides preserving the former and possible outdated list?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome that there still exists some lists :P It was kewl to find my account there.. Went a bit low active so i dropped out from that official top 250 list but nice to c i was still in 300+ in that Fire_Hawk154:s link.. i think it was before that 2007 list when i was on my peak.. only on 88 then but still.. still playing every now and then and i'll continue hunting better spots even though there isn't any more updating the lists..

But you can always hope that we get those working..

Sincerely Simo-88 pure f2p to end ♥

simo-88.png

• 1 month later...

Awesome that there still exists some lists :P It was kewl to find my account there.. Went a bit low active so i dropped out from that official top 250 list but nice to c i was still in 300+ in that Fire_Hawk154:s link.. i think it was before that 2007 list when i was on my peak.. only on 88 then but still.. still playing every now and then and i'll continue hunting better spots even though there isn't any more updating the lists..

But you can always hope that we get those working..

Sincerely Simo-88 pure f2p to end ♥

Was wondering if there might be an f2p player out there willing to mentor me mainly just be a friend and give advice on training methods exct long time player but im on a f2p acc now so not much experience either pm me if you would or msg 4om in game.

Thank You

• 4 weeks later...

All F2p players die :(

I was 251 F2p player.. Almost on top 250 :(

Grats on your first post :P (2,5 months late)

Sad to see how the runehead lists messed up after Hs went down :(

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if anyone ever checks this forum anymore, but I thought i'd like to mention that several dedicated people (myself included) are trying our best to create a new top 250 list. The old one is preserved on our site as well, and the new one strives to be as complete as possible. It's a very new site, and we know it will never be as good as the old runehead one, but i'm hoping it will at least be something. Everyone who is f2p and is interested should be able to be on it. If you would like to be on it, please send us a pic of your stats and total xp, as long with how to correctly spell your account name. We know it will not be updated and have the high fidelity of the old list, but we are very hopeful that it will be something, a starting point, a bottom line. Our plan is weekly updates after it is up and going strong. Thank you, and we hope to see you all on it.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Hey guys,

I hereby recognize L0rd Slaya as the newest Top 250 F2P List maintainer officially as of May 19, 2012. We have moved our community to his website found via the link below.

http://purefreetoplay.cu.cc/

We'll still have a tip.it thread in addition to this one (which will hopefully be preserved or at least archived).

http://forum.tip.it/topic/311234-new-top-250-f2p-skill-total-list/

Happy Scaping!

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

• 1 month later...

Alright here are my stats. I've been playing since December 05' =)

Shout out to my clan Free Players, most awesome f2p clan in rs! :D

2ajw045.png

IGN: Drew Nutter

I plan on getting 90fm and 57rc next... not sure what after that though...

Should post that on the New Top 250 List thread, showing total xp as well, so we can add you to the list :P

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I hereby recognize L0rd Slaya as the newest Top 250 F2P List maintainer officially as of May 19, 2012. We have moved our community to his website found via the link below.

http://purefreetoplay.cu.cc/

We'll still have a tip.it thread in addition to this one (which will hopefully be preserved or at least archived).

http://forum.tip.it/...ill-total-list/

Happy Scaping!

Thank you for that kind introduction Isthatok. I would like to mention that the website URL has changed to http://www.purefreetoplay.comze.com/ .

o4qq.png

• 2 years later...