Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

• Please log in to reply
2969 replies to this topic

Bartoszowe
[ Display Name History ]

Bartoszowe

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Barto222229
  • RSN2:James Was007
  • Clan:Dg Family
All F2p players die :(
I was 251 F2p player.. Almost on top 250 :(

Simo_88
[ Display Name History ]

Simo_88

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
Awesome that there still exists some lists :P It was kewl to find my account there.. Went a bit low active so i dropped out from that official top 250 list but nice to c i was still in 300+ in that Fire_Hawk154:s link.. i think it was before that 2007 list when i was on my peak.. only on 88 then but still.. still playing every now and then and i'll continue hunting better spots even though there isn't any more updating the lists..

But you can always hope that we get those working..

Sincerely Simo-88 pure f2p to end ♥
Posted Image

theeuro
[ Display Name History ]

theeuro

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts

Awesome that there still exists some lists :P It was kewl to find my account there.. Went a bit low active so i dropped out from that official top 250 list but nice to c i was still in 300+ in that Fire_Hawk154:s link.. i think it was before that 2007 list when i was on my peak.. only on 88 then but still.. still playing every now and then and i'll continue hunting better spots even though there isn't any more updating the lists..

But you can always hope that we get those working..

Sincerely Simo-88 pure f2p to end ♥

Was wondering if there might be an f2p player out there willing to mentor me mainly just be a friend and give advice on training methods exct long time player but im on a f2p acc now so not much experience either pm me if you would or msg 4om in game.
Thank You

Water
[ Display Name History ]

Water

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Water
  • RSN2:Main

All F2p players die :(
I was 251 F2p player.. Almost on top 250 :(

Grats on your first post :P (2,5 months late)

Sad to see how the runehead lists messed up after Hs went down :(
Posted Image
-new channel-

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • RSN:Lord Slayas
  • RSN2:Satan is Sin
  • Clan:Monks Of Shadow
I'm not sure if anyone ever checks this forum anymore, but I thought i'd like to mention that several dedicated people (myself included) are trying our best to create a new top 250 list. The old one is preserved on our site as well, and the new one strives to be as complete as possible. It's a very new site, and we know it will never be as good as the old runehead one, but i'm hoping it will at least be something. Everyone who is f2p and is interested should be able to be on it. If you would like to be on it, please send us a pic of your stats and total xp, as long with how to correctly spell your account name. We know it will not be updated and have the high fidelity of the old list, but we are very hopeful that it will be something, a starting point, a bottom line. Our plan is weekly updates after it is up and going strong. Thank you, and we hope to see you all on it.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Isthatok
[ Display Name History ]

Isthatok

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • RSN:Isthatok
  • RSN2:Isthatok Str
  • Clan:Top 250 F2Pers, The Death Monkeighs
Hey guys,

I hereby recognize L0rd Slaya as the newest Top 250 F2P List maintainer officially as of May 19, 2012. We have moved our community to his website found via the link below.
http://purefreetoplay.cu.cc/

We'll still have a tip.it thread in addition to this one (which will hopefully be preserved or at least archived).
http://forum.tip.it/...ill-total-list/

Happy Scaping!
Posted Image
~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

MackenzieTIP
[ Display Name History ]

MackenzieTIP

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RSN:Drew Nutter
Alright here are my stats. I've been playing since December 05' =)
Shout out to my clan Free Players, most awesome f2p clan in rs! :D

Posted Image

IGN: Drew Nutter

I plan on getting 90fm and 57rc next... not sure what after that though...

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts

Alright here are my stats. I've been playing since December 05' =)
Shout out to my clan Free Players, most awesome f2p clan in rs! :D

Posted Image

IGN: Drew Nutter

I plan on getting 90fm and 57rc next... not sure what after that though...

Should post that on the New Top 250 List thread, showing total xp as well, so we can add you to the list :P

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts

Hey guys,

I hereby recognize L0rd Slaya as the newest Top 250 F2P List maintainer officially as of May 19, 2012. We have moved our community to his website found via the link below.
http://purefreetoplay.cu.cc/

We'll still have a tip.it thread in addition to this one (which will hopefully be preserved or at least archived).
http://forum.tip.it/...ill-total-list/

Happy Scaping!

Thank you for that kind introduction Isthatok. I would like to mention that the website URL has changed to http://www.purefreetoplay.comze.com/ .

o4qq.png

I_Eat_Sub
[ Display Name History ]

I_Eat_Sub

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • RSN:Mufuletta

name changed  from I eat sub -> Mufuletta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users