Who should be added, or added in the future:

Jaacco - total 1317

Sulphite - total 1320

J4kub - total 1321

Avdb656 - total 1340

Truusemuus - total 1347

Meow_Meow_88 - total 1212

T_board - total 1283

& nobody of the people that are current listed have been reported as not 100% F2P.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other people that have been checked and should NOT be added to list - not in the future either.:

___________________________________________________________________________________

Arkainespark - 99.55% f2p.

Fargorn - 28 xp differance.

Dragonzball - 70xp differance.

I hope this will help a little.

Greetz.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short resumation of the last posts.

Jaacco - total 1317

Sulphite - total 1320

J4kub - total 1321

Avdb656 - total 1340

Truusemuus - total 1347

T_board - total 1283

& nobody of the people that are current listed have been reported as not 100% F2P.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other people that have been checked and should NOT be added to list - not in the future either.:

___________________________________________________________________________________

Greetz.

i will vouch for meow meow 88 in saying she's never been a member a day in her life

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

[hide=water_is_nat quote (Who should be added or added in the future.....]

Jaacco - total 1317

Sulphite - total 1320

J4kub - total 1321

Avdb656 - total 1340

Truusemuus - total 1347

T_board - total 1283

Greetz.

[/hide]

Me. (Eminem777) 8-)

1299 Total atm, will get 1300 tomorrow and I will be in it before May ends...hopefully. :pray:

Tezaki1? (1448 total)

I remember seeing him/her on list before, but he/she's not on it anymore. Mistake or intentional? :?

Army's probably checked this part already, but so far he's clean:

(22:02:55) !F2P% Tezaki1

(22:02:58) -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: Tezaki1 is 100% F2P based, with 174,602,545 F2P based exp, and 174,602,545 total exp.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I always level something the day after the list updates. Yet, I still barly move ranks when it updates. I'm running out of ideas what to level up, and I hate melee =D

All 80 < stats < 89 to 90, pls. :twss:

I'm already all 80+, everything takes so long to level now since I don't buy stuff.

Just giving you a head's up. Although I'm not 1315 overall yet I'll be getting there so watch out 8-)

T-Board (or T_Board if you like spelling that way)

Overall - 1283 (so I'm 32 levels short)

lol love the optimism but seriously, by the time you get the 32 levels you need to get to 1315, the minimum would've upped a few more by then. i'm not saying you won't have a chance, i'm just saying it ain't as easy as it sounds.

::'

Hehe don't worry, I have some skills that can be trained pretty fast (woodcutting, firemaking, cooking for example) and my rc is also only 64 :cry: However since I am doing them without spending any money it'll probably take some time still. Of course after reaching my 99 str rest of the skills will hopefully come easier.

Oh, just remember. I'll be going to the army in 2 months, FML :wall:

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

I always level something the day after the list updates. Yet, I still barly move ranks when it updates. I'm running out of ideas what to level up, and I hate melee =D

All 80 < stats < 89 to 90, pls. :twss:

I'm already all 80+, everything takes so long to level now since I don't buy stuff.

I meant get all your level 80+ skills to 90, like rc, mining, smithing, and crafting. You asked what to level up...

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

runehead 250 list needs fixed

every name has a underscore after it

I'd second this, I don't know what those underscores are doing there.

Yeh it wasa suprise at first seeing searchign for mauranius only showed top 200 f2p list and not 250 rofl, I was like; OMG aura deleted mehhh??? :)

I'm working on 90 mining now, and hoping for some smithing and crafting levels from the ores I'm mining. Rc is something I doubt I can ever get to 90.. Rc is such a slow process and it hurts to watch my total xp barely move weeks on end.

Jaacco - total 1317

Sulphite - total 1320

J4kub - total 1321

Avdb656 - total 1340

Truusemuus - total 1347

T_board - total 1283

Greetz.

These should be added?

Lord Milan22: total 1325

-[CA]RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: Lord Milan22 is 100% F2P based, with 95,489,969 F2P based exp, and 95,489,969 total exp.

Markhelv: total 1324

-[CA]RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: Markhelv is 100% F2P based, with 82,086,702 F2P based exp, and 82,086,702 total exp.

Soft Cods: total 1319

-[CA]RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: Soft Cods is 100% F2P based, with 91,953,650 F2P based exp, and 91,953,650 total exp.

Purbida: total 1317 ^.^

-[CA]RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: Purbida is 100% F2P based, with 122,846,606 F2P based exp, and 122,846,606 total exp.

Djbeat007: total 1316 ( not sure if he can get in after adding so many)

-[CA]RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: Djbeat007 is 100% F2P based, with 108,855,544 F2P based exp, and 108,855,544 total exp.

sulphite.png

i think im speaking for the people who made the list when i say its not based on total level, but on that and total experience, while being an F2P for their entire account life span

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

i think im speaking for the people who made the list when i say its not based on total level, but on that and total experience, while being an F2P for their entire account life span

yeah true but the only time the total exp comes into play is when total levels are tied. like for example if the 250th spot is tied at 1319, then the guy who has a higher total exp is placed there.

so when you have a total level of say 1219, and total exp of 100m you're still outranked by a person with a total level of 1220 even if his total exp is only 80m

Purbida.png

Lol, watch out.

One day, I'll be on that list. I've already got 70 RC which is better than some people on there :P .

1017 total here and counting....

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Lol, watch out.

One day, I'll be on that list. I've already got 70 RC which is better than some people on there :P .

I can only see myself gaining 70 rc and higher by the help of genie lamps :x

Lol, watch out.

I can only see myself gaining 70 rc and higher by the help of genie lamps :x

but rc is easier than prayer imo :-#

people usually use lamps and books on prayer :)

sulphite.png

im at level 32 runescafting and i cant survive now. how do you do it? :shock: