Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Verie Bad EXP gains and stuff]
(16:51:19) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: Verie Bad has not gained any exp in the last 1wk.

Noo... what wrong witchu nub?! Ur not suppose 2 have a life!

Did you put 2 spaces in "Verie__Bad"?

If not this is the reason why there is no xp gain in the last week.

(22:07:29) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [All] exp gains for Verie Bad in last 1wk: Overall +2,733,018 | Str(99) +2,021,296 | HP(99) +671,667 | Pray(97) +8,734 | Cook(99) +15,460 | Fish'n(99) +11,540 | Runecraft(99) +4,321

(22:07:29) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ GRAPHS ]: ***********************track-Verie++Bad

FML. :wall: Ty, Sonic. In that case. What the hell is he not doing praying?! PRAY MOAR! PRAY MOAR!

Jk.

[/hide]

I'm kind of surprised why Verie Bad is working on other skills instead of finishing up his 99 prayer. I'm guessing he's doing that because he is either:

1) Getting money for 99 prayer

2) Dislikes prayer, decided to train other stuff first

3) Wants to get higher ranks for his favorite skills

I'm assuming it's 1), because he trained prayer among them, and his cooking might be trained along with his fishing.

Though I'm surprised why he trained runecraft. He should have trained mining, for the rune ores. That's what Mauranius did.

I'm assuming he is doing runecraft to profit from air runes. Or he's playing GOP for free runes.

I'm also assuming his strength and HP is from killing ice giants, hence the prayer gains. Also hence the fishing and cooking.

4. he is just bored with prayer

5. wants to get max f2p together with me? ;)

If it's 5 then he would already get 98 prayer now.

And did anyone notice that Verie is not really active on the Tip.it boards now?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

As of the 20th May I have decided to expand my Runescape horizon and buy membership for Fook-A-Ji :thumbsup:

Its been a good 8 years 4 months as a free player, and hopefully I'll have as much fun in p2p as I have had in f2p.

Its not because I am sick or tired of f2p in any way. I just feel that on a personal level I have played the f2p game to its fullest extent. And I am ready for new challenges and goals, after stopping today with 1324 overall and 100 million exp :)

So farewell f2p list, and hello members.

If they get around to fixing so I can pay that is .. Seems like their billing service is in trouble today.

It's a big step you make there and I hope it's as fun as you expect it to be!

So the best of luck in P2P and grats on what you already achieved in F2P.

=D>

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Why isn't Tezaki1 listed anymore? :-s :anxious:

[ F2P % ]: tezaki1 is 100% F2P based, with 175,719,009 F2P based exp, and 175,719,009 total exp.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Fireplane91 should be added next update.

[ F2P % ]: fireplane91 is 100% F2P based, with 83,860,038 F2P based exp, and 83,860,038 total exp

[ FIREPLANE91 ]: [Overall] lvl: 1,325 (Avg Lvl: 55.21) | exp: 83,860,038 | rank: 502,935 | Cmb: 116.675 Melee

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Hi guys...

Just a few things about the last update on the 24th.

1. Why is FOOK_A_JI" still in the list? He reported his own membership 4 days before the date of this update (the 20th).

2. ALIBABAH (me :D) should be back in the list if the real update date is 24 may: I reached 1322 total exp at the 21st: thats 3 days before the day of the update.

3. Also: why are there 249 people in the list and not 250?

Anyway: Greetz from Alibabah...

Back after 3 years of inactivity at this forum ;)

(somebody has re-registered with my old login-name, so I have to log in with Alibabah1 for a change :shock:).

It shows the list appearing as the 24th because I had updated it then, but only in adding Tezaki's name back to the list... I'm unsure why it wasn't on it in the first place, but I added it back on.

No one else's stats were updated, so nothing really changed except most people dropped a rank lol.

The list started as 250 when I updated it, then I removed someone's name because it had p2p stats... maybe that's when Tezaki's name was removed but I dunno -.- So it was at 248 for a few days, then I put Tezaki's name (back) on the list... making it 249.

I'll try to get around to updating all the names + stats tomorrow evening. All the names & stats are current as of last weekend (with the exception of Tezaki's stats). Fook's name will be removed after next update, and yours added, assuming you keep above the new min. level.

160vy.png

Dear AURA,

would you take me off the list please?

I am not a pure free player anymore.

Farewell,

verie.

Aww verie you were so close! Well I'd love to say we had a great run together and I wish you best luck in p2p <3: (P.S. you shold have maxed b4 me! :wall: )

Well Verie, you were one of the most determent and respected F2P'ers.

I support your choice, since it's your choice, not mine. And if you were sure

about this, then I hope you won't regret it.

You were so close, I hope you had a good reason.

Respect for posting it yourself, and not waiting for others to find out and make it into one big dirty gossip.

As I said be4, I respect your choice, and wish you the best for the future.

Greetz, Water_is_nat.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-