A_U_R_A

Dammit.

Why couldn't you wait another hour? :(

Thanks for the update anyways.

E/

Gained 10 ranks :D

Rank 134 now.

Very nice!

I dropped 2 ranks probably because I'm training 3 high level skills and one of them is Mining. :wall: And it's summer now, Outside > Inside playing RS.

Oh..well, when all the slow skills are out of the way, I'll shoot up like a rocket. :P

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its possible to get 1mil xp per day for certain skills, such as fm, cooking, crafting, smithing, if you have alot of cash to burn through of course.

Of course, playing more than 10 hours per day helps too, at least need more than that to hit 1mil xp mark per day

a happy Runescaper

I think its possible to get 1mil xp per day for certain skills, such as fm, cooking, crafting, smithing, if you have alot of cash to burn through of course.

Of course, playing more than 10 hours per day helps too, at least need more than that to hit 1mil xp mark per day

cept for cooking and firemaking

Yeah, I got 1M exp in cooking in a few hours.

And I'm still about 70 levels away from the list... :lol:

lol nice.

well firemaking isnt really relevant, since u can only get 1 mil under 10 hours from magic logs i THINK,

lol nice.

well firemaking isnt really relevant, since u can only get 1 mil under 10 hours from magic logs i THINK,

You can do maples logs and get over 1m exp in 10 hours.

Animorph_2.png

You should just stop mining then :P

I haven't mined in over a year and its done wonders for my morale.

Got 70 mining sometime last fall and haven't touched my pickaxe since then. :P

Two things I do like: ranging an wcing. Ranging is so fun because you can kill monsters without getting hit, and thus you are able to range for as long as you want (if you have enough arrows), save for the special circumstances.

Giants + bbones = win. <3:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I don't really like ranging, but I'm ranging right now. But I'm not a big fan of mining, either. But I need only 1 level to 85, so I'll go for that at some point. And I haven't used a hatchet since well before they were known as hatchets. Although, I don't mind woodcutting.

I prefer fishing and magic. That's why I vowed not to touch them until my other skills get up to a similar level.

I don't think anyone would actually like mining that much (some actually do, which still baffles me these days) But hey, out of all the skills in RS, mining is revered one of the hardest skill to train for F2P and P2p, even if you were to power mining ores, it would still take a while to accomplish.

Profit wise, rune mining and superheating with bars definitely is one of best money maker in the game, of course, if you have enough patience for it.

Back to that mil xp discussion, I personally did a few days of 12 hours non stop firemaking during the summer holiday, and needless to say, unless you turn the chat off and completely focus on firemaking, it can be quite distracting. I got my fm 99 during the time where plenty of cheap willow logs still in the general store, so lvling that fm wasn't big issue for me financially, just have severe finger cramps after training it for a while. (Manage to get 1.1mil xp that day for fm)

For crafting, I know a few people just buy tons of cowhides or tanned leather at Al karid while training something else, basically, if you have 25mil cash or more sitting in the bank, then hitting that 99 crafting isn't so hard either.

Basically, nothing is hard if you know the most efficient ways to achieve the xp per hour (rest is just grinding, or various style of training), and ever since the grand exchange update, we are finding more convenient ways to train and lvl up even for F2P players.

a happy Runescaper

Not adding here, even though she doesn't want it, would make the whole list unreliable.

So in my opinion, if we want to make this list trusthworthy and correct, she needs to be back on the list.

Greetz, Water.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Not adding here, even though she doesn't want it, would make the whole list unreliable.

So in my opinion, if we want to make this list trusthworthy and correct, she needs to be back on the list.

Greetz, Water.

Agreed.

Animorph_2.png

97 range tonight. 98 range maybe next week (not this weekend since I may have work and I may be going out of town...) depending on how my life goes. 99 Range sometime in July for sure. After that it's either 99 crafting or 99 mining next... If I go with mining, it's either iron or coal... I knew I should've gotten 99 mining back in the old RSC days. GAH. I might get a random magic level and mining level if I go with 99 crafting though since I'm already close to 83 magic and 87 mining. :lol:

I'm saving up my gold bars from the Greater Demons at the moment. :lol:

I need to level faster. :oops:

97 range tonight. 98 range maybe next week (not this weekend since I may have work and I may be going out of town...) depending on how my life goes. 99 Range sometime in July for sure. After that it's either 99 crafting or 99 mining next... If I go with mining, it's either iron or coal... I knew I should've gotten 99 mining back in the old RSC days. GAH. I might get a random magic level and mining level if I go with 99 crafting though since I'm already close to 83 magic and 87 mining. :lol:

I'm saving up my gold bars from the Greater Demons at the moment. :lol:

I need to level faster. :oops:

Keep it up :D

I might pass you soon :o

Animorph_2.png

AMG! PIXELS!

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

:lol:

omg where? =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ :ugeek:

4 lvls left people :P, though still no idea if i will become the 6th or 7th to max :wall: :roll: :lol: