Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

Thanks! Good luck with 96-99 prayer! Insane skills =P

Thanks I will need that :P insane price drop in rune ore and pric raise in bbones :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tell me about it :o

80 prayer is a fortune now :(

Animorph_2.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought enough small bones to get me to 90 prayer, but yeesh were they expensive. :wall:

:o :o :shock: :ohnoes: You dare to bury small bones?

I calced that with current prices 96-99 pray would cost me 100m in bbones and 70m on small bones, but small bones are 4.5 xp compared to 15 xp of the bbones.... 3x as much clicking, takes at least 3x as much time and time = gp so.... :ohnoes:

I bought enough small bones to get me to 90 prayer, but yeesh were they expensive. :wall:

I calced that with current prices 96-99 pray would cost me 100m in bbones and 70m on small bones, but small bones are 4.5 xp compared to 15 xp of the bbones.... 3x as much clicking, takes at least 3x as much time and time = gp so.... :ohnoes:

Yea... But I was limited on funds. You're right, rune ores aren't raking in much these days. :( Doesn't help Rev's are such a pain in the neck. :wall:

For now, still working on range and trying to get some money from that. Worst case scenario, I work on getting 99 RuneCrafting in the near future to start earning some fast money. :?

I almost have 100M =o But not 96 pray =(

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Nice. Jagex says that they want f2p to be its own stand alone game, so they should separate the high scores lists. I am p2p now, but I played f2p for 6 months before I joined. Of course back then f2p was busier than p2p and it really sucked with all the bots.

Anyways good luck with your site and hope some day Jagex takes the time to separate the lists.

Nice. Jagex says that they want f2p to be its own stand alone game, so they should separate the high scores lists. I am p2p now, but I played f2p for 6 months before I joined. Of course back then f2p was busier than p2p and it really sucked with all the bots.

Anyways good luck with your site and hope some day Jagex takes the time to separate the lists.

NVM misread it

Finally, after many years, I have made it back to the list! Im currently 1326 skill total, im not sure if thats enough now, but the current list shows that the bottom ranked person is 1324, though im sure that will change when it updates.. anyways, Ill get on here one way or another, so keep an eye out! :P

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Almost 99 range and am heading for 99 crafting next, market providing. 8-) Taking a small break from the ranging and am crafting a bit. :P Gained two levels so far! :D