Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll need some help collecting any new names that'll pounce on the new skill and rocket up the ranks.

Suggestion. Don't allow any new entries onto the list for at least a month after the new skill comes up. Otherwise you'll be updating your bottom off.

As for the new skill, I guess I'll have to prepare for it =| More spare cash, and a more flexible schedule. I hope it takes at least a year to release =|

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

PURE STR BR8

(00:35:00) -Vectra[01]- ** (PURE_STR_BR8): Overall 1,347 | Attack 96 | Defence 99 | Strength 97 | Hitpoints 99 | Ranged 99 | Prayer 71 | Magic 86 | Cooking 99 | Woodcutting 97 | Fishing 87 | Firemaking 98 | Crafting 80 | Smithing 75 | Mining 85 | Runecraft 70

(00:35:00) -Vectra[01]- ** (PURE_STR_BR8): Bounty-Rogue 1,253 | FOG 8,759

PURE STR BR8

(00:35:00) -Vectra[01]- ** (PURE_STR_BR8): Overall 1,347 | Attack 96 | Defence 99 | Strength 97 | Hitpoints 99 | Ranged 99 | Prayer 71 | Magic 86 | Cooking 99 | Woodcutting 97 | Fishing 87 | Firemaking 98 | Crafting 80 | Smithing 75 | Mining 85 | Runecraft 70

Phew, still behind me.

Animorph_2.png

PURE STR BR8

Phew, still behind me.

but not for long :mrgreen:

PURE STR BR8

Phew, still behind me.

FUUU-

Animorph_2.png

PURE STR BR8

Phew, still behind me.

FUUU-

fuuuuu.png

:lol:

Looking at Aise6 stats and am rather impressed by the efficiency. Only about 6 million wasted xp and that is nearly all on HP.

I used to have the same efficiency ;)

Search! I am aware that you cannot avoid exceeding HP 13 mill target. That was why I mentioned the fact that it is virtually the only skill Aise is not supremely efficient.

Maur I think you will find big bones will now drop in price as holidays start to finish. I suugest you might like to start some serious burial cos I is acoming!! 600K SCORED ON PRAYER THIS WEEKEND.(Missus went to in laws so I had a free pass)

I have enough money to craft sapphires(15k sapps in bank already) so that will only take one week. So be afraid, be very afraid!!!!

PURE STR BR8

or will not put me in the ML ? :?:

I recently requested to be added to the Tip It Community F2P Hiscores List but for some random reason they decided to add me to the P2P list instead, most likely having misread my post... I've asked for this to be fixed, and I hope you don't get confused - Evidently I DID NOT GET P2P, so please DO NOT remove me if you happen to see me on that list.

I should be around ~#170 now =) The crafting, firemaking, and cooking levels came really fast.

jOi7G.png

I recently requested to be added to the Tip It Community F2P Hiscores List but for some random reason they added me to the P2P list instead... This is jokes; I've asked for this to be fixed, and I hope you don't get confused - Evidently I DID NOT GET P2P, so please DO NOT remove me if you happen to see me on that list.

I should be around ~#170 now =) The crafting, firemaking, and cooking levels came really fast.

then how come it?

then how come it?

I recently requested to be added to the Tip It Community F2P Hiscores List but for some random reason they added me to the P2P list instead...

The Tip It list managers made a mistake. I'm not sure if I can make it any more clearer...

EDIT: There. Read the original post again.

jOi7G.png

99 range on Tuesday. Been slow due to work. Then it's onwards to 99 crafting, if I can even get the supplies.

Darn markets. :wall:

I'm sure I'm speaking for a bunch of people here when I say..

Where is the list?!

There's no more Top 250 F2P Skill Total List on RuneHead. :(

(08:15:18) <%Vectra[29]> ** (ERROR): The clan name "top 250 f2p skill total list" was not found in the RSHSC.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Where is the list?!

(08:15:18) <%Vectra[29]> ** (ERROR): The clan name "top 250 f2p skill total list" was not found in the RSHSC.

WHAT HAPPENED?

It isn't letting Lordjake add names.

There is a list it just doesn't have anyone on it at the moment.

Animorph_2.png

Where is the list?!

WHAT HAPPENED?

look at the bottom of the previous page (p62)

i checked again and its still not letting me. i clicked the 'add' button and it depresses but does not update the page.

other people are having the same problem as well, so hopefully michael west is working on fixing it.

http://www.runehead.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7235

160vy.png