A_U_R_A

Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Didn't Genworth5 already max? Oh, and grats on 5743/search123.

>.< I saw that Genworth5 was underneath Armeng90 and immediately assumed that he just maxxed (obviously Armeng90 just passed him in total exp.).

And GL Maur irl. I'm not going to yell at you for what you've said because I respect your thoughts and I have no right to tell you otherwise. It was nice meeting you. ^_^

:thumbup:

Yeah, Genworth pretty much doesn't play anymore, as he told me a while ago his habits were getting in the way of the wife and kids. Best of luck to him.

Also, Mauranius I agree with the majority of what you said. In my opinion the best update F2P got all year was removing those stupid Gnomecopters and the pickpocket options.

Mauranius, what you think of RS and Jagex is just what YOU think. I still think it is a very fun game, and it does indeed deserve the best MMORPG title. :)

It is all subjective.

I agree with all but their deserving of the title. But I'm still glad they got some recognition for the game, despite Mauranius' apparent objection.

Also, like I said, if you remove yourself from the list, we won't have an accurate measure of the Top 250 F2P (or even the Runescape hiscores). So please, keep yourself on the list so the data isn't misleading. Will you do this for us? ;)

I also agree with this, but if they want off the list, we can't force them to stay. Besides, give it some time and, barring a comeback, we won't have to worry about it after the new skill's release.

mackenzie don't talk like you know me, you don't know jack [cabbage] poo pile of me. I've been battling Jagex EVER SINCE they removed the wilderness, I've battled them on many steps they took that in my eyes are just absurd. I've seen them for years ruining our community, I tried contacting them but they removed all our entrances of contacting them on a normal way just upon the point we gained acces to RSOF.

Then I tried to proclaim my disagreement on RSOF, and all my post got removed, I got banned several times just because they didn't agree with me. I've visited Q&A sessions in which I have been trying to tell Jagex they have been doing a lausy job for so many years. But all Jagex left me after these years was a countless number of mutes, I've been banned from Mod MMG's cc for calling one of his generals an [wagon] and many of the friends I used to play with deserted me, because i was so furious at this game as well as it's players. I'm one of the few higher leveled players that isn't crawling up MMG's back brown canal trying to lick it clean to score some points.

It was a god shame I wasn't invited at Jagex HQ because I was 6th on the f2p list for a while (yeh they invited the top 5, of which only 3 came....) i would have told them, right in person, that I disagree with some of the routes Jagex is taking and will be taking. I know what I've spend to max f2p, I never called anyone on this game a nerd or a loser I just don't want them to end up like me. Not over such a crappy game

So mackenzie, you don't know anything about me so I suggest you to shut it before I'll have to resort to putting a godsword down your throat (or slice your hands off seeing you're typing).

For the other people, have a good time, you can enjoy the game if you must, but remember eventually Jagex will overkill every aspect of this game we consider as fun, so have your fun while it last, do not mind the old rule 1, as for foul language is your key to succes ;)

oh yeh and jagex sucks :)

EDIT: I took this further.... I now have requested at jagex to remove my account from their files, should make me not appear on any list any more thanks fror driving me this way :)

I never understood why they took away players contact with them.

I was unaware that you got banned several times Maur, and if I had known your fellow friends deserted you I would have came.

And I agree about the people looking up to Mod MMG.

And I didnt know they invited the top 5 players :o I would have like to have went to their HQ.

Thanks Maur, i'll keep in mind rule 1 ;)

Animorph_2.png

i rarely post but i feel i have to.

maur, i don't know you. let's start with that. but i do know that so many players can't be wrong in logging on rs everyday and enjoying whatever it is that they do. your opinion is that they're destroying the game? how so? by continiously adding new content even for f2p? to tell you the truth, i think that if they didn't give f2p any updates for half a year, it doesn't mean we can say they suck. they gave us a free game ffs. but yeah, if you want to be removed from the list because of personal reasons (which for me is lame btw) then that is indeed your right.

animorph, your like the suck ups to mod mmg too. only difference is your sucking up to maur. lol. one day you wanna be on the top, one day you're excited with the new skill coming out soon, one day your gonna get p2p, one day you gonna quit rs. you're one of the most active posters here. that to me means that the game has indeed did a good job in making it interesting for you to be so engrossed for this long.

this thread is for discussing the top 250 f2p players not why jagex sucks and how we should be heard for every demand we made or else, etc....

we are all out of topic now but i couldn't resist posting because i feel like you guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

to the rest, just be thankful a company actually develops a game MOST people can enjoy.

Purbida.png

It's not my place to talk either but I agree with Purbida...even if they NEVER updated F2P, it's still a free game that anyone can play.

I'm honestly appalled that some people are still pushing for such constant F2P updates. Why can't we just be content with the minor things that we already get given our free status, like some extra bank spaces and even the holiday stuff, insipid as it is? And let's not forget the new skill...I really don't see any room for complaints in light of this imminent skill. It's just ungrateful. I realize the last skill we got was Runecrafting nearly 6 years ago, but we don't pay them expressly - why should we get such major content anyway? From the moment I started being pure F2P, I wanted it to be a lesson in contentment; so far that's how it's worked out. I looked at my surroundings, tested my limits, and said to myself, "This is what I can do, and it's the RS playing style I've chosen," so I was fine with everything already there, and if they added new content - ANY content whatsoever on top of that - I took it gratefully. I practically jumped for joy when the Rest feature came out for F2P; I couldn't believe that they'd give something like that to both members and non-members. I'm no paragon of virtue, but maybe if we adopted an attitude of contentment and gratefulness, we wouldn't quibble over such minor and ultimately useless things, and play it for the game that it is.

As far as I'm concerned, we should be thankful for even having MMG and not Iddison, who wouldn't lift a finger for F2P to save his life. Some CEOs only capitalize on the moneymaking side of their product, and not the aspects that laypeople can enjoy, but MMG at least acknowledges F2P as a separate game (that by association deserves its own attention) and not a demo. At least under this guy's reign, we're getting a new skill, and as I said we also got extended bank space not too long ago, perhaps a new achievement diary soon to boot...I mean really, what more do you want? New monsters? Bosses? Maybe MMG will add those - and if he did, that would be generous of him IMO - but if he doesn't, the reasoning would be pretty apparent and, to me, is justifiable. I'm not a suck-up to anyone either (I don't even know the guy, what incentive would I have to do so?) - I just hate to see someone get bashed because they don't implement every single update suggested by their userbase, or even the most perceptibly salient ones. They probably have their reasons and the least we can do as players of their game is assume a little good faith.

Just my two cents.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

animorph, your like the suck ups to mod mmg too. only difference is your sucking up to maur. lol. one day you wanna be on the top, one day you're excited with the new skill coming out soon, one day your gonna get p2p, one day you gonna quit rs. you're one of the most active posters here. that to me means that the game has indeed did a good job in making it interesting for you to be so engrossed for this long.

this thread is for discussing the top 250 f2p players not why jagex sucks and how we should be heard for every demand we made or else, etc....

we are all out of topic now but i couldn't resist posting because i feel like you guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

How am I like the suck ups? Explain that to me please. How am I sucking up to Maur? There is a difference between sucking up and sticking up.

One day, yes it would be nice to be on the top but am I going to be absolutely determined to get there? No, I'm going to do what I find fun and if I get there I get there.

Yes, I can't deny I'm excited for the new skill, I really am.

One day, I'm never going to get p2p. F2p forever, if I want to do something else I'll play my 360.

One day, yes I'll quit RS, everyone has to quit sometime, only reason I play it is because there is nothing to do at times when you live in the country away from all your friends without a license to drive.

I'm one of the most active posters here, which means? It means I like socialize with people, it doesn't mean [cabbage] about what I think about the game.

The game is interesting I agree, its a well thought out MMPORG.

I never once said JaGex sucks, I just said that Mod MMG didn't keep his word on what he planned to do with the F2P portion of the game.

~Sean

Animorph_2.png

Agreed totally with you, LordAdib.

It's a free game, don't expect major updates all the time. You'll get the occasional one now and then, but don't think it's going to happen next week or something.

There honestly needs to be a F2P thread, outside of the Top 250 F2P skill total list...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

It's not my place to talk either but I agree with Purbida...even if they NEVER updated F2P, it's still a free game that anyone can play.

I'm honestly appalled that some people are still pushing for such constant F2P updates. Why can't we just be content with the minor things that we already get given our free status, like some extra bank spaces and even the holiday stuff, insipid as it is? And let's not forget the new skill...I really don't see any room for complaints in light of this imminent skill. It's just ungrateful. I realize the last skill we got was Runecrafting nearly 6 years ago, but we don't pay them expressly - why should we get such major content anyway? From the moment I started being pure F2P, I wanted it to be a lesson in contentment; so far that's how it's worked out. I looked at my surroundings, tested my limits, and said to myself, "This is what I can do, and it's the RS playing style I've chosen," so I was fine with everything already there, and if they added new content - ANY content whatsoever on top of that - I took it gratefully. I practically jumped for joy when the Rest feature came out for F2P; I couldn't believe that they'd give something like that to both members and non-members. I'm no paragon of virtue, but maybe if we adopted an attitude of contentment and gratefulness, we wouldn't quibble over such minor and ultimately useless things, and play it for the game that it is.

As far as I'm concerned, we should be thankful for even having MMG and not Iddison, who wouldn't lift a finger for F2P to save his life. Some CEOs only capitalize on the moneymaking side of their product, and not the aspects that laypeople can enjoy, but MMG at least acknowledges F2P as a separate game (that by association deserves its own attention) and not a demo. At least under this guy's reign, we're getting a new skill, and as I said we also got extended bank space not too long ago, perhaps a new achievement diary soon to boot...I mean really, what more do you want? New monsters? Bosses? Maybe MMG will add those - and if he did, that would be generous of him IMO - but if he doesn't, the reasoning would be pretty apparent and, to me, is justifiable. I'm not a suck-up to anyone either (I don't even know the guy, what incentive would I have to do so?) - I just hate to see someone get bashed because they don't implement every single update suggested by their userbase, or even the most perceptibly salient ones. They probably have their reasons and the least we can do as players of their game is assume a little good faith.

Just my two cents.

I really enjoyed reading this Lord.

Especially your lesson of contentment. I too looked at my surroundings, decided this was the community I enjoyed and I have never left it.

I test my limits, meet the challenges and accepted F2P.

I'm very grateful for content they introduce for F2P, and yes I understand that F2P content has been lacking due to the new skill coming out. I didn't realize we got more bank space though :o

Whatever updates happen, happen.

In the mean time I continue to skill and raise my levels.

In terms of the list, my rank will be raising faster now that I got 88 Runecraft under my belt.

@ Sonic, I tried making a F2P general discussion thread and it got closed :(

Animorph_2.png

ok first of all, i apologize since looking back at my post, i realized it was a bit hostile. but anyway, here are the reasons why i said what i said.

And who cares if he insulted Jagex, he has a right to his opinions and thoughts.

Seems like Mauranius is like another ex-player who thinks, that all rs players are nerds and noobs. I've seen several people like that, immediately after quit they start flaming Jagex and rs players, yeah, it's very immature.

He is a maxed f2per and I agree with him.

Mod MMG hasn't done [cabbage] for F2P in the past year.

who cares if he insulted Jagex to me is kind of like saying that you agree with him that it's ok. which is why i said that i don't think we should complain about something that is given to us for free and let alone tell the people behind it that they suck. so since you showed that you agreed with him, i thought "this guy is saying it's ok to something that i thought was wrong". so i said you were a suck up. again, i apologize for the term.

you also said that you agree with him in your quote of mackenzie's post saying that he's a maxed f2per. i don't get the relevance of that tbh. what does it have to do with him maxing out?

bottomline is, if they give us something, i'm grateful, if they don't, i'm still grateful. that's how i look at it.

again, i shouldn't have used the word suck up.

Purbida.png

I don't know what Mauranius said- but people are never going to stop complaining. From how this thread has gone, I'm guessing what he said was rude, but, give him a break people; All of us at one point in are life have had a bit of a tantrum and bursted out. Quitting is probably a hard thing for him to do- I find it reasonable for him to get emotional.

And, I'd like to point out that you can be grateful and still give constructive criticism. Most of the players on this forum realize that as F2pers they aren't going to get a lot of content. That doesn't mean they can't voice their opinion; Constructive criticism can help F2p get a better game; It lets Jagex know what the players would like, that way they can compromise, and then when they do update, which we understand won't be that often, the update is pleasing to the masses.

I most definitely don't support ranting but just because Jagex is giving us a game for free doesn't mean we aren't allowed to disagree with them.

I'd also like to point out that I am F2p, and if Jagex announced tomorrow that they were going to stop updating the F2p game I would be a little disgruntled because they have stated that they are going to give F2p a new skill in the future, but I would continue playing because I am fine with the game they have already created.

Sorry if my post is a little OT.

Arguing with a fool proves there are two.

The only reason I said he was a maxed f2per is because I didn't think Mackenzie knew that he was ;)

Glad to see we are on the same terms now :)

@ Lioness

I would probably go members if they never updated it again.

Although I am grateful for a free game, it's those updates every 3 months or so, those little ones that I look forward too.

I'm not saying I'm not content with what I have because I am, it's just those rare updates revive the life in this game.

Animorph_2.png

Okay guys, let's keep it on topic. :)

hopesolopatriot.jpg

There have been lots of reminders recently to keep this thread on topic.

e.g. the post above:

Okay guys, let's keep it on topic. :)

Animorph- you said you created a F2p general discussion thread, but it got closed.

@ Sonic, I tried making a F2P general discussion thread and it got closed :(

I'm assuming it was closed because whoever closed it felt this thread here already covered everything, but now we are being told to keep to the topic of the list (at least, that is what I believe is being said), so I believe a new thread is in order.

Maybe a forum mod could comment on this? I don't want anyone to create another thread just to have it get locked again. I would create one, but I don't really think I'm qualified :???: , while I read this thread regularly, I've never even posted here before today.

[i would highly enjoy a general discussion about F2P to be honest.

Would be a nice way to spend the time during AFK skills among other things.

Animorph_2.png

Congratulations on 99 Strength & combat 118 Lordjake3 :^_^: =D>

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Perhaps Lordjake3 could either change the thread title or the topic so we can get a F2P discussion thread? I think it'd be completely harmless. All Lordjake3 would have to do with the updated lists is post them on the OT, so anyone who wishes to find the list can just check the first post.

Edit: Then again, Lordjake3 didn't make the first post. : ( Which means he wouldn't be able to change the thread title. : (

>.< Gratz on 99 muscles & 118 cb, though. ^_^

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Perhaps Lordjake3 could either change the thread title or the topic so we can get a F2P discussion thread? I think it'd be completely harmless. All Lordjake3 would have to do with the updated lists is post them on the OT, so anyone who wishes to find the list can just check the first post.

Edit: Then again, Lordjake3 didn't make the first post. : ( Which means he wouldn't be able to change the thread title. : (

>.< Gratz on 99 muscles & 118 cb, though. ^_^

Could we make a request to a Mod to change the title? I'm not sure if this is even possible, but it was just a thought... :?: :D

this topic is for the top f2p list only, and i'd like to keep it that way.

if there is a new topic made for general f2p purposes, i would request that pretty much the last 3 pages be moved to it lol.

160vy.png

Guest TrixStar

All this arguing over a free game. It's free, if you don't like it go find a better FREE game. Have fun on Maple Story lol if it's even free.

Well, I created a thread called "The F2p General Discussion Thread". So, from now on, if it's not related to the list you can post there. Hopefully (crosses fingers), it won't get locked like the last attempt at such a thread.

I knew I should have gotten my crafting level today.

However, I had homework and couldn't :(

Time to add another rank to my current one now that you removed Mauranius.

Animorph_2.png

Bye Mauranius, now we only know of 11 maxed F2Pers. :(

Also, grats on 99 str and 118 combat, lordjake.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention