Sjakie_1_1_3

4 June 2007 - Grim Tales

Hah. I don't meet any of the requirements. Ouch.

The helm isn't quite as good as Neitiznot in defence boosts, and gives no prayer boost; looks like this is another one for me to skip.

Less MS Paint, More skills.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

if anything happens can you teleport out?

quest cape achieved 4/22/07

only had 6 months of members so... ha!

The Dwarven Helmet is what the Granite Helm should have looked like all along.

FWIW, the general store offers me 24000 for the Dwarven Helmet and 20000 for the helm of Neitiznot.

The Experiment No. 2s under the witch's house occasionally drop mystic earth staffs and clues. I have not determined the level, but it's one of those horrid Uri emote things and it warns me about double agents.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

i'm missing herb and farming, i've been training wc for the last few days. :wall: #-o never did witch's house :oops: :wall:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Quest complete.

I actually had to eat 5 sharks and I used full guthans with whip. (at the final boss)

Quick, Fun, Enjoyable quest. Should be a little bit harder perhaps. But I had fun doing it.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Does anyone else think Jagex got their idea right after they came home from seeing Shrek the Third?

Only in theaters May 18, rated R for Restricted

"Once upon a time in a land far, far away..." Our latest quest takes you into the world of fairy tales, where you'll save a dwarf in distress, tell a bedtime story to a vicious beast and fight a monster so large, well, you'll have to find out...

In Grim Tales you take on Sylas's quest to find some of the most collectible items in RuneScape (well, they're collectible if you're odd like Sylas). Make incredible potions that will drastically change your perspective on the world. Explore your musical talents. Steal gold from the guardian in the sky and flee for your life!

The magic of the Brothers Grimm's tales is vividly brought to life for you to experience for yourself, but you may find that events differ from what you have been told! Be sure to wear your best armour and strongest weapons when you venture forth in search of treasures!

Magic beans, dear friends, magic beans.....

Summary

Requirements to begin Grim Tales

Witch's House

Level 45 Farming

Level 52 Herblore

Level 58 Thieving

Level 59 Agility

Level 71 Woodcutting

71 woodcutting requirement for the new quest :shock:

Thank you! Time to quest on uj =)

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Good to know all those pures out there wont be doing this for a while.

Keep skills as even as possible is my tip!!!

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

Yet again another terrible item reward...but it gives a nice amount of xp

fdsfds.png

www.di-rs.com

I'm exactly 71 wc.. but I don't have the herb/thieving/farming reqs yet. I'm pretty close though.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

meh, the exp rewards aren't that great, but i suppose it's exp for free. ::'

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

i got the reqs, but im missing the herbs needed for the quest

Just done the quest and the first thing that I notice is, where was the 'Master quest' part?

I can imagine the rats, experiment monsters and the giant being quite troublesome for a few. But you hardly have to be brave for it :P you can prayer protect against all of them. They must've listed it under the wrong category.

The quest itself had a good story to it, and they didn't overdo it with lengthy talks. The animations fitted right in and the beanstalk was pretty cool. The finale with the giant was very well done; a reasonably tough boss with some unexpected ways of combat involved. But oi!, just when you think you are done, he wants you to chop it down as well!

Good quest, loved the beard-holder armor! And props to Jagex for somewhat daring to step beyond the newby requirements.

P2P :: 1836 ST :: 91 MAGE :: 90 RANGE :: 85 PRAY :: 245 QP :: 124 CMB

I'm also happy Jagex made a nice, hard quest, one with high requirements, and one that gives me something to shoot for.

=D> Good job Jagex =D>

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Nice, good quest (considering the intentions) placing a new quest location smack above fally is a giveaway that Jagex wants newbies to man up and jump to members... Makes sense in many ways. Not the best quest, but fair requirements, rewards, nothing great, but not too much of a drag either. Good quest.

Sidenote - the piano music was a nice touch - and to some it may be a bit of a stretch. However, they've done the block puzzles, the sudoku whatnot, and others... having a nice puzzle in this quest was quite enjoyable... (Raises the bar above perhaps a 7 year old playing this game...)

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

i perfer the helm over granite, not to mention the name.

Some low requirements... I was looking for higher requirements (67 herblore/ 60+ farming requirement would sound good :-w )

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Good to know all those pures out there wont be doing this for a while.

Keep skills as even as possible is my tip!!!

Why is it good a pure can't do a quest?

Roses Kitsym

61 Attack

84 Strength

75 Hitpoints

04 Defence

1197 Overall

134 QP

I need 2 Farming levels to do the quest = Your dream of pures not doing this has failed.

Is it just me, or are master quests getting easier every time? I've been hoping for mournings end part 3 for a long time now, not to mention, the next monkey madness, and other continuing storylines. Not only was this quest even easier than contact, but the rewards were instantly forgettable: a helm with horrible stats, and the ability to train on monsters that drop a mystic battlestaff every year. Granted, it was a fun quest to complete without any help, but shouldn't it at least be harder than dream mentor?

Maybe the difficulty level is based on the requirements. I was really lucky this time, I have EXACTLY 59 agility, and 73 wc (needed 71 but it was still a close shave sorta :wink: ). Still, I cannot understand how you need 59 agility to climb over a LOW wall, or 71 wc to cut down the beanstalk. And I still haven't figured out what the thieving requirement had to do with the quest at all!!! :shock:

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Is it just me, or are master quests getting easier every time? I've been hoping for mournings end part 3 for a long time now, not to mention, the next monkey madness, and other continuing storylines. Not only was this quest even easier than contact, but the rewards were instantly forgettable: a helm with horrible stats, and the ability to train on monsters that drop a mystic battlestaff every year. Granted, it was a fun quest to complete without any help, but shouldn't it at least be harder than dream mentor?

Maybe the difficulty level is based on the requirements. I was really lucky this time, I have EXACTLY 59 agility, and 73 wc (needed 71 but it was still a close shave sorta :wink: ). Still, I cannot understand how you need 59 agility to climb over a LOW wall, or 71 wc to cut down the beanstalk. And I still haven't figured out what the thieving requirement had to do with the quest at all!!! :shock:

If anything this was a medium to low level quest that was ramped up with a good boss monster... The story was admittedly a bit cheesey, but I'd rather have that tough guy at the end than some dumb lvl 79 monster that I can kill with my magic secetuers...

In no way was this a master quest. If you were hoping for it to be, you're in good company (I'd like one myself). However, I still stand by this quest being a solid -- albiet medium level -- quest.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

Exact 58 thieving, exact 59 agility, herb and farm good enough, WOODCUTTING [bleep], BAIBAI QUESTCAPE :cry:

Then again you COULD always get 71 woodcutting. i mean, if you were bothered enough to get the quest cape (I'm assuming you have it) then surely you're bothered enough for the woodcutting.

My farming, thieving and herblore aren't up to scratch, which is why I'm raising them.

happysigbp0.jpg

The reward helmet high0alchs for 36000 gp.

nice quest, but the boss was a bit easy as stated before: 2 sharks...

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...