Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
sk8nbail

A fishing question

Is there a significant difference in the time it takes you to fish a full load of shark at level 85 than it doest at 81?

Looking to make easy cash? CashCrate owns, its how i pay for members on runescape. Click http://cashcrate.com/452881

Okay, first off, for any topics regarding Skill, Quest & Mini-Game Help, make sure you use the appropriate sub-forum. Here is the link if you would like it... http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=109

Now, from what I understand, every fishing level that you gain makes it easier to catch a fish just like every mining level helps you get the ore faster!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Yes it is a bit faster from 81~85, but not so much faster that you will notice. When i was 76 and could finally catch sharks it took on average 19 min per full load. Now that i am 99 it seems to settel arround 8~10 min per load.

Fools_Taco.png

Yes, it's a little diffrence, but not a that great difference. It make time some seconds less, but you won't notice it if you doesn't time it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak