Worst Time To Lag?

souleater69

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dharoking at experiments on 10hp when evil chicken comes and you lag out :shock: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: thankfully i made it back and managed to retrieve my dh helm and other gear just on time

im amazed nobody took the stuff lol there were 4 others there with me

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

I once got DCed with the prime on me. Luckily, I had prayer, and a friend had the prime attack him. I lived. :D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My worse time to lag has to be when I'm running through the wildy to get to the abyss... Their will always be some noob waiting to attempt to pk me... I just have to click that ectophial teleport fast. :twisted:

There is only one answer to this question, and it is a single sentence;

Look out, here comes TzTok-Jad!

Or when I was helping Panda do Desert Treasure, he MUST have lagged, because I was

screaming at him to put on Prayer when he was fighting the smoke guy, and he -still- didn't

do it. That guys hits 35's. :XD: Two hits, he's down, luckily I thought ahead and brought

law runes so I could telegrab his stuff for him.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

K Queen would probably be the worst time to lag

...im just sayin that. i've never even fought her before. but i've only lost connection a couple of times and never fighting anything. so i wouldnt know

Ralvn.png

the worst i had it was when i was fishing in the free world and a evil chicken came up and killed me. Lost oby cape. rune legs, d b axe, d mace and some other junk

And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

blaster909.gif

Blaster909.gif

For me, I don't have bad lag...it's normally my computer that dies instead of my Internet.

My worst lag-out was when I was fighting lessers in f2P, but I didn't lose anything. I'm so lucky... :P

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

I have three worst time to lags.

3) When I bury some baby dragon's bones, and a shade comes, and I lose my connection. I logged in later with still 23/63hp, but I don't train at baby blue dragons anymore.

2) While fighting the Ice Troll King. When I came back, I was outside the Ice Troll King's arena with only 15hp left, and to make it worse, I was being mauled by Ice Trolls! I got back to the King with 5hp, and then ate a shark. Just in time to; the King hit a 7 on me right after.

1) At the flipping Jungle Demon. When he was at 10hp. And I was just about to cast my last spell (yes, I maged the Jungle Demon), and BOOM! connection lost. I wasn't so lucky that time. Fortunatly, all I lost was some water, fire, and death runes. and some Monk's Robes (yes, I fought the Jungle Demon only with Water Blast and no mage bonuses). #-o #-o

=-Edit: Wow, 3, 2, 3. I need to back to school.-=

Training in F2p to 60 attack for members at the Lv52 spiders in the stronghold of security. I lagged out to find myself at 10hp and ate 17 lobsters outta panic. which added up to way more than my max hp btw =p

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

that happened to me today at dagganoths

Connection Lost

Please wait - Attempting to reestablish

oh noes i have no food left and i had 16 hp left when it happened.. but then.. bam.. lag again, and i die... lost d mace and some dagganoth hides.. but nbd..

it also stinks when you lag during a wilderness battle or a dueling stake match.. horrible

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Well, this is partly due to my own greediness...Lol. Well, I was killing Ankous. I didn't have any food left and that Ankou was my last for that trip. I lagged... It didn't last long but I had quite low HP anyway and when it cam back on I had 3 HP. I saw that I had killed the Ankou but there were some law runes on the floor that he had dropped. I tried to get them. I double clicked. I got the laws but on the second click I hit an Ankou that just wandered acroos the screen....Bye, Bye Full Rune, 100k and 46 laws........

Asmo

• 3 weeks later...

iv had 1 the other day. i was going for fire cape doing eally well i reckon i would have easuily got fire cape but wen i got up the first lvl 360 : connection lost, logged me out thn: 'your acc is alredy logged in. please try again in 60 secs..... logged back in outside the fight caves. didnt lose too much stuff but il get alittle stronger before i try agen

axe468.png

I've never had anything really bad happen to me, but here is something that limited my playing ability for quite awhile:

Once, our phone shorted out. For the next five months, whenever the phone rang, it knocked out the wireless. Finally, we fixed it by getting a new phone.

1 time i was in tzhaar gaining combat xp and i lost connection 6 times and nothing happens. The next day i lose connection and the first time i die and lose a whip

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg