Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worst Time To Lag?

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Samsam
[ Display Name History ]

Samsam

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 23 posts
Posted Image

Logged back in expecting the worst.

I logged in and I was in Fally... My heart sang...

Turned out I had actually ring of life-ed on 7hp :ohnoes:

d3nic
[ Display Name History ]

d3nic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 703 posts
My worse time to lag has to be when I'm running through the wildy to get to the abyss... Their will always be some noob waiting to attempt to pk me... I just have to click that ectophial teleport fast. :twisted:

A_Citizen
[ Display Name History ]

A_Citizen

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 126 posts
*Points to sig*
Posted Image
Posted Image
Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

Kashi
[ Display Name History ]

Kashi

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,067 posts
There is only one answer to this question, and it is a single sentence;

Look out, here comes TzTok-Jad!

Or when I was helping Panda do Desert Treasure, he MUST have lagged, because I was

screaming at him to put on Prayer when he was fighting the smoke guy, and he -still- didn't

do it. That guys hits 35's. :XD: Two hits, he's down, luckily I thought ahead and brought

law runes so I could telegrab his stuff for him.

NightHawK
[ Display Name History ]

NightHawK

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • RSN:NightHawKirl
  • Clan:Damage Inc.
I was pking somebody today.. he started to run i presumed he had no food i had 5 sharks left and then he stopped and started attin me and i lagged out and i logged in in fally #-o

Posted Image

www.di-rs.com

almost
[ Display Name History ]

almost

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 159 posts
at jad :wall:
Posted Image
Posted Image

--> 99 crafting 8/31/07 <--
Posted Image

Ralvn
[ Display Name History ]

Ralvn

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
K Queen would probably be the worst time to lag

...im just sayin that. i've never even fought her before. but i've only lost connection a couple of times and never fighting anything. so i wouldnt know
Posted Image

rareghoul1
[ Display Name History ]

rareghoul1

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,468 posts
I'm losing connection a lot lately, stupid wireless router #-o , but i'm lucky, as i'm always skilling nowadays. my crops die a lot though #-o

Blue_Fire_Blaze
[ Display Name History ]

Blue_Fire_Blaze

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 155 posts
the worst i had it was when i was fishing in the free world and a evil chicken came up and killed me. Lost oby cape. rune legs, d b axe, d mace and some other junk
And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...
Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bac_Talan
[ Display Name History ]

Bac_Talan

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • RSN:Bac Talan
For me, I don't have bad lag...it's normally my computer that dies instead of my Internet.

My worst lag-out was when I was fighting lessers in f2P, but I didn't lose anything. I'm so lucky... :P

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I hate my generation.

RabidChipmunk
[ Display Name History ]

RabidChipmunk

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 180 posts
I have three worst time to lags.

3) When I bury some baby dragon's bones, and a shade comes, and I lose my connection. I logged in later with still 23/63hp, but I don't train at baby blue dragons anymore.

2) While fighting the Ice Troll King. When I came back, I was outside the Ice Troll King's arena with only 15hp left, and to make it worse, I was being mauled by Ice Trolls! I got back to the King with 5hp, and then ate a shark. Just in time to; the King hit a 7 on me right after.

1) At the flipping Jungle Demon. When he was at 10hp. And I was just about to cast my last spell (yes, I maged the Jungle Demon), and BOOM! connection lost. I wasn't so lucky that time. Fortunatly, all I lost was some water, fire, and death runes. and some Monk's Robes (yes, I fought the Jungle Demon only with Water Blast and no mage bonuses). #-o #-o

=-Edit: Wow, 3, 2, 3. I need to back to school.-=

BabyPunchers
[ Display Name History ]

BabyPunchers

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,084 posts
  • RSN:BabyPunchers
Training in F2p to 60 attack for members at the Lv52 spiders in the stronghold of security. I lagged out to find myself at 10hp and ate 17 lobsters outta panic. which added up to way more than my max hp btw =p
Posted Image
Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Guthix_Girl
[ Display Name History ]

Guthix_Girl

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 536 posts
that happened to me today at dagganoths

Connection Lost

Please wait - Attempting to reestablish

oh noes i have no food left and i had 16 hp left when it happened.. but then.. bam.. lag again, and i die... lost d mace and some dagganoth hides.. but nbd..

it also stinks when you lag during a wilderness battle or a dueling stake match.. horrible
Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Celt23
[ Display Name History ]

Celt23

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,357 posts
  • RSN:Celt23
Look in my sig.

13lister
[ Display Name History ]

13lister

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 65 posts
hmmm worst time for me since im low was during guard killing at ardy i shot one guard and got hykel as well lost connection and then died losing 1m and my full set of snake skin >.<

Asmodeous4
[ Display Name History ]

Asmodeous4

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Odal
  • Clan:Lady Heinous
Well, this is partly due to my own greediness...Lol. Well, I was killing Ankous. I didn't have any food left and that Ankou was my last for that trip. I lagged... It didn't last long but I had quite low HP anyway and when it cam back on I had 3 HP. I saw that I had killed the Ankou but there were some law runes on the floor that he had dropped. I tried to get them. I double clicked. I got the laws but on the second click I hit an Ankou that just wandered acroos the screen....Bye, Bye Full Rune, 100k and 46 laws........

Asmo

souleater69
[ Display Name History ]

souleater69

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 24 posts
iv had 1 the other day. i was going for fire cape doing eally well i reckon i would have easuily got fire cape but wen i got up the first lvl 360 : connection lost, logged me out thn: 'your acc is alredy logged in. please try again in 60 secs..... logged back in outside the fight caves. didnt lose too much stuff but il get alittle stronger before i try agen
Posted Image

usahellyes
[ Display Name History ]

usahellyes

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 362 posts
I've never had anything really bad happen to me, but here is something that limited my playing ability for quite awhile:

Once, our phone shorted out. For the next five months, whenever the phone rang, it knocked out the wireless. Finally, we fixed it by getting a new phone.

Happysniff
[ Display Name History ]

Happysniff

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 978 posts
Call me nooby, but I've noticed a lot pf people mentioning something about lagging whilst fighting Karil or summat like that. Can someone tell me why?
Posted Image

stopspe
[ Display Name History ]

stopspe

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 316 posts
1 time i was in tzhaar gaining combat xp and i lost connection 6 times and nothing happens. The next day i lose connection and the first time i die and lose a whip
Mizzou is ballin'!
Illini are fallin'!
Kansas is dead.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users