Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!

good luck on the way to 99 prayer, <3: the dk drops dont know why i dont do, i got to teach bouwzie some time, im too lazy to get 99 prayer but im sure you will get it ::'
Ty :)

Weird day for me overall, bad start, nice finish :) Overall I'm fealling quite happy about today, though I still made a 1m loss. Had fun tonight too, suicided for welephant at DK's. But decided to not only suicide... but take some stuff and kill Sup and Prime too :P Killed them both once, no drops :( but it was fun. My first ever sup and prime kills :D Going of now :( Still got to do abit of studying for my English exam tomorrow. Shouldn't be too hard though.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice blog, and NICE [bLEEP] Prayer level. :P If you ever want company while raising prayer, hit me with a pm in game. Good luck to you mate. Feel free to pm me anytime nonetheless.
Ty for the offer :) Add me?

Good to see you've at least made some back

Keep it up!

Yeah :) Now I just got to buy back my helm and go teach miss kq a litte lessson :twisted: My revenge will be sweet!!! Mhuahahahaha :ohnoes: :twisted:

I told you my spade is lucky! Grats on drops. I <3 your prayer level.
Yeah <3: , but you promised me your lucky spade would give me an item on my 3rd full run with it... I had to wait till somewhere around the 10th run!!! :-w

And along with my PM's luck was garanteed
You transfered your luck to me by logging out <3:

I'm off for the night now. Preparing to find my blog back on page 3 tomorrow morning :cry:

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

I'm off for the night now. Preparing to find my blog back on page 3 tomorrow morning :cry:

Must..save...from..page...3...

Good luck again dude..

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Good night and good luck getting 99 prayer...

You'll have it tommorow (in your dreams)...

In Rs it will take a little bit longer :P

Would be fun if I could really get it today :o :P

Must..save...from..page...3...

Good luck again dude..

~ColossuS~

Half way through page 2 \'

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Good Luck With 99 Prayer... That Would Be Awesome!

If Its Not Too Much Trouble... Could You Give Me Some Advice On The DKs. Ive Never Been There And Would Very Much Like To Try It Out Sometime But I Have No Clue What To Take With Me As Far As Weapons/Armor/Potions/Food/ETC...

If You Could, Please PM Me Any Advice Or Suggestions. It Would Be Greatley Appreciated.

The Current Way I Do Barrows Is My Little Spin On Some Tips A Guy I Met On Here Gave Me On How To Do It. I Only Use P Pot Doses If I Have Karil Or Dharok In The Tunnels! It Would Be Awesome If I Could Get DK Tips From Here As Well.

Feel Free To Post On My Blog As Well (Link In Sig.).

Yes, I Know I'm A Bad Speller. Please Don't Flame Me About It.

Proud Owner Of The Quest Point Cape Since 07-18-07!!!!!

gojeta_5.png

Good Luck With 99 Prayer... That Would Be Awesome!

If Its Not Too Much Trouble... Could You Give Me Some Advice On The DKs. Ive Never Been There And Would Very Much Like To Try It Out Sometime But I Have No Clue What To Take With Me As Far As Weapons/Armor/Potions/Food/ETC...

Ty :) And you might want to try watching some vids on youtube. There are lots of DK learning vids on there. If you got any specific questions I'm always willing to answer them though ;)

---------

And I bought my Veracs helm back today <3: Decided to go kill the KQ right away. Killed her 3 times, but no good drops :(

07jun13105127iu4.png

After that i went to barrows. Using my Veracs armour <3: My first trip of the day and my first trip with the new helm... Torags plate! \'

07jun13120141gb2.png

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

I told Verac to give you his helm personaly from the barrows... :-k

He is so going off my friends list jeez.

Straight on to the ignore list with the Sw Lady \'

Yeah :( Add Guthan now and tell him to give me his spear? :P

Nice level already, goodluck! <3:
ty <3:

Congratulations on the plate :D
Yeah :) always nice to get a drop \'

-----

Got 85 hp \' Which also got me 103 combat! And I'm only 20k xp away from 78 strenght

07jun13144040su7.png

07jun13170214ea8.png

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Good luck on 99 prayer!! Nice stats to, im sure u will make 99 by the end of summer.. im going for a 99 to, thieving probably at lot cheaper and easier :-k (P.S. Nederlanders aan de macht :twisted: )

decadez.png

I Am Awesome.

Good luck on 99 prayer!! Nice stats to, im sure u will make 99 by the end of summer.. im going for a 99 to, thieving probably at lot cheaper and easier :-k (P.S. Nederlanders aan de macht :twisted: )
Good luck on thieving for you then ;) It sure is a lot cheaper.

IM IN YO FRIDGRZ, BUMPIN YO BLOGZ.
:-s Ty

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Back to training Prayer it is! O:) Just sold some stuff and bought 2k dragon bones. Which is exactly the amount of bones I need to get 91 prayer \'

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg