kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

oh my.whats this?

81agilityoe6.png

been taking a break over the weekend from agility and its just made me really fired up to get to 90 agility asap.During hunter lvl 80-90 always makes you ask youreself why youre training the skill in the first place.At least when i get to 90 it feels like youre getting close.expect a lot more level ups and maybe 82 agility today \' \' \'

i think 350 laps is achieveable :D

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool goal my bro is also going for 99 agility. :D Hes almost done. Dont give up! Its not as easy as hunter :oops:

Hunter is NOT easy. Well, not for me anyways. :oops:

Good luck Kris! 99 Agility looks very nice with full drag. *hint hint* Go catch 60k more chins and buy full drag + H'ween mask!

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Good luck

Prety good for f2p and p2p :P

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

07jul02144237ek2.png

nise u gud

Geez, you beat me by far agility wise.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Gratz on 81 and Keep it going

Heres a poem of pure support!

Keep it up Kris

so u can win the race

with 99 agility

You will be runnin at a high pace!

Youll be faster

then the word speed

Hit that great goal!

Us tipiters cant wait to see you succeed!

Were here to support

you all the way

If you dont reach that goal

We will all run away so dont delay!

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Gratz on 81 and Keep it going

Heres a poem of pure support!

Keep it up Kris

so u can win the race

with 99 agility

You will be runnin at a high pace!

Youll be faster

then the word speed

Hit that great goal!

Us tipiters cant wait to see you succeed!

Were here to support

you all the way

If you dont reach that goal

We will all run away so dont delay!

thanks for the fantastic poem zaid.

after spome deep thought while running round ape attoll ive decided to take a huge u turn in terms on the goal of this blog.Im not just intending to get 99 agility.after it im going to go for the easier99 skills.Firemake is what i had in mind and cooking but theirs a problem.im broke.Knowng this i wasjust going to leave it till after 99 agility and not worry about it.now i am worried.While i was at the feldip hills wth a few of my freinds killing a few larupia when i saw an abundance of lvl 3 macroers.their were 20 or so all with names like werfg65t and werfg65s.none of them replied to our teleothers to ice plateu andnever responded to the questions we asked them.If i want to get cooking and firemaking t 99 then im gonna have to take a week out and hunt 15k or so red chinchompas ebfore the summer holidays when red chincompa prices are going to plummet.Im thinking long term here so id rather get the supplies now than worrie about getting otther money making methods.This will more than likely be my last hurrah before the hunter skill gets overrun with macroers and new people with 99 hunter in mind.

thats why im popsponing 99 agility for now.Its only a week thought and i saifd that i wanted 75 agility before the holidays started so i think im a little ahead of schedule.It will all payoff.just wait and see.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Congratz on the level! I do enjoy a bit of Agility at the moment so I hope to see you go round the course with me :D What do you do to keep yourself busy while running round? For me its MSN & Music.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Congratz on the level! I do enjoy a bit of Agility at the moment so I hope to see you go round the course with me :D What do you do to keep yourself busy while running round? For me its MSN & Music.

dvds,my 4.5k itunes account and msn.its great all cosy in my big chair hammering away at agility while listening to hammerfall :P or supertramp :uhh:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Heehee just read your post about going for 99 Firemaking, I was thinking of doing the same thing ! :D lol I think I should add you....Also do you know Blackaxe because he mentioned that he knew someone who was going to go for Firemaking and Agility.... :P

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

dvds,my 4.5k itunes account and msn.its great all cosy in my big chair hammering away at agility while listening to hammerfall :P or supertramp :uhh:

Omg, you're so lucky. Everytime I try to listen to music at my comp in the family room all I hear is: "Sam, shut that crap off! No one likes your music!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks.

Good luck!

Omg, you're so lucky. Everytime I try to listen to music at my comp in the family room all I hear is: "Sam, shut that crap off! No one likes your music!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks.

Good luck!

lol i know what you mean.i do get my some agro on weekdays from my parents but most of the time their not bothered because my dad likes most of the music i do and my mum just likes to dance to it :uhh:

well i give up on hunter.ALREADY!?!?!?!?

yes.its impossible to get a spot and everyone who i do hunt with are jerks,not saying that everyone was but a lot were,they kept ranging the chins to stop me catching them and it just agrivated me.Its not that i absolutley need to hunt its just that i would prefer to make all the money by hunting before i leave it for good.

anyway my freind bought the 7k red chins i caught and had in my bank so that got me upto about 10mill in bank.Still dont have enought money for 99 firemaking,7mil?,because i will need a few mill in bank spare for super sets,prayer pots and food.

anyway that wasnt very long so im going to go do some more quests since its something on members i enjoy but never get time to do.Will finish off the temple knights series and maybe finish off evil davepart of rfd to upgrade my rfd gaunts

tifsdac6mc.gif

Wow, cool goal. Good luck on achieveing it, and pre-gratz on 99. :mrgreen:

Z :wink:

EDIT: also, i love ur banner.. <3:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

lah-di-dah

:o 82agilitykq5.png

probably wont get 83 agilitry anytime soon because i think study leave is over for me.

also on friday i will be opening up my poh up because its my birthday \' :ohnoes:.I want to just have a big gathering of all my freinds and supporters of my goal of 99 agility.Its not really going to be a massive event just a gathering and a thankyou to all.i might drop a few thhings but it wont be much.Im not saying buy me presents,im just not going to be upset if you dont.although that doesnt mean i wouldnt like it.

so yeah.ill post some more details as my progress continues with agility

tifsdac6mc.gif

Happy Birthday Kris! ::' ::' ( for tommorow )

Hip hip hooray! For hes a jolly good fellow that no body can deny!

Party and present for kris on ur way dude!!! :D

its today.

ive got another agility level but i wont post it now.

im 200k awa from a dark bow thanks to some donations from freinds.

sheynara-250k

darkdodo-300k

kingsimon-100 super energys for agility but they will help tremendously.

yeah so ill be having a house party for myfreinds.have a few rounds in the combat ring in the dungeon,pester my butler,or just drop make people that little bt crispyer by dropping people into my oubliettes firepit.

yannille house portal 9pm gmt

i wont be really dropping anything.i just want freinds and supporters to be their.

by the way i dont house lure.if theirs a possibility you could lose anything then dont bring it.i dont think i could repay a phat if i log accidentally while youre poisoned :ohnoes:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Kris please shoot me! i cant believe i forgot to come. Basically, i had a shower at 8:30 aiming to be ready to log on at 9 and suddenly bam Powercut. the powers back now im so sorry Kris = (

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg