Killerred005 | 100% F2P | 1075 Total! | Ranged Goal Complete

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey for the crafting i found this makes money in f2p

kill cows im lumby have 10k gp a needle and alot of thread with you run/walk to al karid leather tanner

Tan all hard leather bank them all until you run outa money do this craft all to hard leatherbodies not them all and sell to the general store :D

Hey Killerred, I organised Zzzuperman's 900 total party, and he loved it <3: and I was wondering if you would like to have a 1000 total parteh. What is your timezone?

Junka

I already organized it. Thanks for offering though.

Hey for the crafting i found this makes money in f2p

kill cows im lumby have 10k gp a needle and alot of thread with you run/walk to al karid leather tanner

Tan all hard leather bank them all until you run outa money do this craft all to hard leatherbodies not them all and sell to the general store :D

Sure. I'll try that.

j0xPu5R.png

I achieved 2 levels today. First of all I achieved 52 Crafting which also got me to 1,000 Overall!

52Craftingand1000Overall.jpg

Then, I got 79 hitpoints. Which made me 96 combat.

79hitpoints.jpg

j0xPu5R.png

• 3 weeks later...
78 Defence.
Right on. =D>

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85