Lady Shahdie's Journey to 99 Smithing - MOVED TO THE BLOG TAB!

youve been 81 for ages...whatsa matter

No worries dfchester m'boy! Its nearing the end of my Sophmore year of college so I'm packed with final papers and exams :P. Summer's nearly here, so that'll definitely help my progress!

Duh.... :P

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WBM much?

:P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Shahdie, Late gratz on 99 mining, Late gratz on members, and early gratz on 99 smithing. Would you mind sending me a Pm before the 99 smithing praty?

-Jamez 777777

tagline1.gif

j5i3pv.jpg

archsupportei2.png

Shahdie, Late gratz on 99 mining, Late gratz on members, and early gratz on 99 smithing. Would you mind sending me a Pm before the 99 smithing praty?

-Jamez 777777

Sure thing will do :D! Love you all <3...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

• 1 month later...

hey. remember me? :P

it's been a long time :shock: R u even online anymore...? hope u haven't deleted me lol :S

Congratzulationz on 81 smithing! I just know u can do it :D

~~85/99 fishing~~

~~76/99 mining~~

~^~^~^~ Ed Emerald ~^~^~^~

Pan m'boy gimme some time ;). I had several periods of inactivity with 99 mining. Occasionally I have to backburner RuneScape goals in favor of other goals. I was quite notable for my slug-like progress on that 99 in fact :lol:. Trust me though that I would love to pick up that hammer and bang the heck out of it when I truly get the chance.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

I must agree with Shahdie, my house was flooded, so I've been talking to our contractors (most of 'em speak Spanish) directing them and stuff... I've had to put RS on the back burner... :( I really want to smash rocks....

bumpity bump bump?

modmarkl.jpg

Hey Lady Shahdie. I have to admit, you have pretty good skills, especially, your mining. I think it's truly amazing. One of my favorite capes in the game is the Mining Cape Untrimmed, since I love Mining. But my Mining is quite low, currently at 78. I am hoping to reach 80 soon, and one day 99, even though it is a journey I know I wont achieve. (I have all advanced courses next year as a Junior, so I wouldn't have time to =[ ) I want to congratulate you on 99 Mining and 81 Smithing. I see you're a very dedicated player. Good luck on 99 Smithing, and I hope you add me on Runescape, my Runescape name is: Kingsuper1. :P I also love your outfit ^_^. I have a Magic cape right now, since I got members after I got it, which was July the 3rd. Once I become non members, I will buy myself a Saradomin set just like you, since I love it so much, -By the way, I like the tiara :^_^: - I'm almost never a member and got most of my member levels in 4 months of my Runescape career. I'm sort of looking forward to getting non members soon. I don't know why though, I just miss it, since I've mostly been non members in all my years of Scaping. Alright, take care, and I hope you reply. Good luck with 99 Smithing again! If you don't mind, what method are you using?

SiggyWorks.png

• 1 month later...

Hey all, blog update after ages! I may get a spot of smithing in soon and hopefully get back on track. Still itching for this goal so I will take all the time it needs to get it :). At the moment I had the urge to do another RSMV. This was one of the most complicated RSMVs I did to date. I had a blast finishing it and hope you all enjoy!

(Note: HQ/HD links still processing, will be finished soon hopefully)

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

are you back now? or still away :(

modmarkl.jpg

Lvl 82 Smithing ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 82 Smithing Screenshot

82smithing122602p.png

Ah finally! I got my rear in gear and achieved 82 smithing!!! Feels good to get another level up message after ages and ages. I'm weighing my options at the moment on how to continue leveling. As tempted as I have been to take the slow methods and make some moolah, I'm anticipating beginning some other 99 attempts in the future (my lips are sealed right now :P) and I don't want to dilly dally. So I'm going for the methods that will choke my bank but make my leveling a tad more speedy (considering how college will make me extra busy and give me less play time). This may be my last buyable 99 for a long time. I feel eager to get 99 smithing still because it as it has been a goal I've desired since I began 99 mining. Here's to my future leveling progress and long journey that still awaits me! Cheers...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my blogscapers of old! Its time for Lady S to hit the trails and venture onto the new fangled blog tab! I've posted a sizey update on it, for those of you who are interested! Behold, I present to you, LADY'S NEW BLOG:

CLICK

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~